Obama has finally made it!!! Hes an Action Figure!!

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
I wonder, just how many of you true blue lefties will blow a gasket when they see this, becasue I clearly remember the derision factor being quite high when old RonBo made his appearance.....and I sincerely congratulate you on your consistency btw...rep for you.

Obama SEAL doll marks bin Laden killing
Company's action figure features muscular president with assault rifle
snip-

The minute Obama said late on the night of May 1 that the U.S. had found and killed bin Laden, Emil Vicale knew which his action figure company’s would make next — Rambama.

On Wednesday morning, Hero Builders released the Obama SEAL Team 6 action figure — a muscular President in fatigues armed with an M1-A4.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42996803/ns/business-small_business/

110511-biz-obamaseal-350p.grid-4x2.jpg

140.jpg

I feel really sorry for the youth of America... Most likely this toy will be made in Kenya.

I wonder, just how many of you true blue lefties will blow a gasket when they see this, becasue I clearly remember the derision factor being quite high when old RonBo made his appearance.....and I sincerely congratulate you on your consistency btw...rep for you.

snip-

The minute Obama said late on the night of May 1 that the U.S. had found and killed bin Laden, Emil Vicale knew which his action figure company’s would make next — Rambama.

On Wednesday morning, Hero Builders released the Obama SEAL Team 6 action figure — a muscular President in fatigues armed with an M1-A4.
Obama SEAL doll marks bin Laden killing - Business - Small business - msnbc.com

140.jpg

You're a little late with that one
random-japanese-obama-action-figure-copy1.jpg

http://unitedstatesofawesome.com/category/obama/

Last edited:
So when does the "Hillary Dodging Sniper Fire" Doll come out?

It's long overdue.

So when does the "Hillary Dodging Sniper Fire" Doll come out?

It's long overdue.

They are still designing the 'John Kerry Swift Boat Captain' action figure...they will get around to Hillary next year during the primaries.

snip-

Obama SEAL doll marks bin Laden killing - Business - Small business - msnbc.com

140.jpg

I use to shoot my GI Joes with a 22 when I was a kid. Now after thinking about it damn think of all that money I wasted.
I had th action fgures that had facial hair on them
ty1093.jpg

http://www.skooldays.com/categories/toys/ty1093.htm

Last edited:
They need to make a Bin Laden action figure whose brains pop out of his eye socket.

Action figures can not have their brains outside their skulls. It is impossible.

...wait...I have this theory...Obama had bin Laden shot so that the market for action figures could be monopolized by his campaign....yeah, that's it.

They need to make a Bin Laden action figure whose brains pop out of his eye socket.

Action figures can not have their brains outside their skulls. It is impossible.

...wait...I have this theory...Obama had bin Laden shot so that the market for action figures could be monopolized by his campaign....yeah, that's it.

Gov't has pictures of that. Toymakers can figure it out.

I want one of those new UBL action figures with the exploding head. It's a great toy except it won't float in water.

Bush action figure fit him a little better.

This one of the Obama is a real joke. But with that big ole gun they should hang his Nobel PEACE prize around his neck.:eusa_whistle:

This one of the Obama is a real joke. But with that big ole gun they should hang his Nobel PEACE prize around his neck.:eusa_whistle:

Why have an action figure, when you have a President that struts around like one?..

bush_mission_accomplished.jpg

^ What a joke.

I forgot about that. The Euro-dudes and dudettes gave him a peace prize on the come. They are probably taking a low profile now.

Maybe I will buy a couple hundred Obama action figures and mail them to the entire Norwegian Parliament.

Forum List

Back