Pageant Mom Defends Giving 8-Year-Old Botox and ‘Virgin Waxes’

This is appalling.

I'm glad my parents raised my siblings and me as Free Range Children.

Last edited:
I've always thought mothers that enter their daughters in these pageants are trying to compensate for their miserable lives. 'Ho' out your daughter to try and get some glory for yourself.

Those poor, poor little girls. :(

And the people that run them are just as guilty of perpetuating the idea that 8 year olds should dress like Las Vegas strippers.

:eek::eek::eek:

OMG what is this mother thinking? Nice, telling your daughter that she is not pretty enough or good enough.

However if i had known that waxing at age 8 would keep me from having to do it for a lifetime, i would be all for that!

Typical uh murkin youth model "mother".
She looks like she belongs in a lineup at a livestock auction so she uses the kid to create what she wishes she was. She's just too fucking lazy to get her act together.
She probably watches Okrah or Ratchet jaw Ray while the kid runs on the treadmill.
Dumb ****.

She looks like she belongs in a lineup at a livestock auction so she uses the kid to create what she wishes she was. She's just too fucking lazy to get her act together.
She probably watches Okrah or Ratchet jaw Ray while the kid runs on the treadmill.
Dumb ****.

Bullseye. Mothers who do the pageant thing are wanting to relive their own lives by using their daughters. Wacko's.

Dumb ****.

Douger... Dude.... you gotta stop sugar-coating it and tell us how you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel.

:lol:

Botox issue aside, kiddie pageants are ridiculous as well. It's teaching our young girls that their physical beauty is what really matters, and will (imo) scar them psychologically down the road. Mothers like this one are superficial, stupid, crazy, or a combination of the three. There's nothing wrong with beauty in and of itself, but when it becomes an obsession or the reason for living, it's destructive to the psyche and a difficult obstacle to overcome, because not a single living human doesn't get old, without a serious alternative.

Botox issue aside, kiddie pageants are ridiculous as well. It's teaching our young girls that their physical beauty is what really matters, and will (imo) scar them psychologically down the road. Mothers like this one are superficial, stupid, crazy, or a combination of the three. There's nothing wrong with beauty in and of itself, but when it becomes an obsession or the reason for living, it's destructive to the psyche and a difficult obstacle to overcome, because not a single living human doesn't get old, without a serious alternative.

Yeah, but every once in a while one of 'em pushes out a 'Brittany Spears', inspiring that red-neck American free-enterprise blood to dream levels of passion and, out of love both warped and true or more often simple self interest, stupidity kicks in. Kind of lottery-style sad in a way.

In Western society especially, the goal is to merge the signs of youth (lack of body hair, 'cuteness', a slender figure, etc) with sign of fertility (developed breasts, widened hips, etc). This creation of the hypersexual child-woman is the ultimate goal of most women in Western society when they make themselves up, and it is designed to offer the 'ideal'. Now, this is also done with young children. Take Jeanbenet Ramsey and others. They took a young girl (with the aforementioned traits) and worked in the opposite direction, attempting to make her hips look more developed by making her waits look smaller and 'womanizing' her. In both cases, the end goal is the same: to create a hypersexual child-woman with signs of sufficient sexual maturity while retaining as much as possible signs of youth and maximum future reproductive potential.

In the grand scheme of sexualizing young girls, your objection amounts to 'OMG, BOTOX!!!1!!' ? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back