Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
War on women.
War on contraception.
War on Bain.
War on the rich.
War on the House republicans.

Nothing in his campaign is succeeding and Clinton has to keep redirecting him. Funny stuff to see the Obama camp flailing around.

The "War on Bain" was started by Republicans during the primaries. You know, those guys you supported before you got stuck with Mitt Romney?

• Banned
The "War on Bain" was started by Republicans during the primaries. You know, those guys you supported before you got stuck with Mitt Romney?

You have been here one or two days and you think you know what I was doing or thinking months ago?

And yes Newt started that liberal line of attack and as soon as he did I withdrew my support of him.

You're referring to "those guys" who lost the GOP nomination to Romney in large part because their attempts to use Bain against him didn't work? What's amusing is the the Obama Camp is so desperate to keep the discussion on ANYTHING other than Barry's record on the economy and his total lack of a plan going forward...that they were willing to double down on trying to make Bain an issue.

It didn't work for Republicans and it won't work for Obama either. Attacking Bain for being successful simply illustrates how Romney knows how a free market economy works and how our present President doesn't.

You have been here one or two days and you think you know what I was doing or thinking months ago?

And yes Newt started that liberal line of attack and as soon as he did I withdrew my support of him.

I'm not agreeing with the attacks on Bain. Romney did the job he was hired to do and got rich from it. Big deal. That's capitalism, and one of the reasons the attacks didn't work. But don't pretend that was the downfall of the other Republican candidates. Perry lost because people realized he was an idiot. Newt lost because he was an adulterous scum bag. Many others who didn't criticize Bain dropped out at other times for other reasons. Your problem is that you had one of the weakest field of candidates in a long time and you got stuck with the last guy you wanted. Good luck in November.

• Banned

I'm not agreeing with the attacks on Bain. Romney did the job he was hired to do and got rich from it. Big deal. That's capitalism, and one of the reasons the attacks didn't work. But don't pretend that was the downfall of the other Republican candidates. Perry lost because people realized he was an idiot. Newt lost because he was an adulterous scum bag. Many others who didn't criticize Bain dropped out at other times for other reasons. Your problem is that you had one of the weakest field of candidates in a long time and you got stuck with the last guy you wanted. Good luck in November.

Newt lost because of his attacks. His lead went down AFTER his attacks. His past had been known all along.

But what does any of this have to do with the op?

Newt lost because of his attacks. His lead went down AFTER his attacks. His past had been known all along.

You said that the administration was "flailing". One of the things you mentioned was an attack started by the other party. Your "war on women" and "war on contraception" are the same thing, and legitimate complaints. The "war on the rich" I kind of agree with you on. The "war on house Republicans" though? This is an election year and Republicans are the opposing party. Of course there is a war on Republicans. It's called an election.

• Banned

You said that the administration was "flailing". One of the things you mentioned was an attack started by the other party. Your "war on women" and "war on contraception" are the same thing, and legitimate complaints. The "war on the rich" I kind of agree with you on. The "war on house Republicans" though? This is an election year and Republicans are the opposing party. Of course there is a war on Republicans. It's called an election.

It seems Obama can't run on empty promises again and apparently he is ashamed of his own record and won't campaign on it. All that's left is mud. He's throwing a lot of it but Clinton keeps washing it off.

Forum List

Back