Obama Has Delivered On His Promise!

What "new taxes and regulations" has Obama imposed on you?

The administration having to do some fancy footwork on the Health Care bill in order to show the Courts that it's not Unconstitutional has declared that it's a tax.....and OMG it's a huge tax.

:eusa_shhh:

Let's see... if I remember correctly it was initially sold as a penalty for those few that refused to comply. Now it is a tax because the penalty would be unconstitutional?

How can we the people ever win?

Immie

January 2009:
Unemployment: 7.6%
Inflation:0.1%
Gas prices: $2.03/gal

MAr 2011:
Unemployment: 9.0%
Inflation:2.75%
Gas price:$3.52

Maybe we need a new "Misery Index" to show what a crappy job Obama has done.

You do know that a low inflation (as opposed to 0 or negative) is a good thing, right? An inflation rate of 2.75% is pretty much ideal.

January 2009:

MAr 2011:

You do know that a low inflation (as opposed to 0 or negative) is a good thing, right? An inflation rate of 2.75% is pretty much ideal.

Not if your personal income level is declining. ;)

Immie

He shouldn't bother running again, since he's black and we all know Black people can't be good leaders. Right Rabbi?

That's what happens when blacks run things.

Rabbis racist comments

Judging by the success of blacks in coaching and business and social change, we all should know that Blacks can be and are good leaders. It's not the color of the Big 0's skin, it's the content of his charachter.

Are you a racist who cannot separate a man's accomplishments from the skin color?

What "new taxes and regulations" has Obama imposed on you?

He has run up a huge debt. He has passed programs that will constantly increase the speed of the building of that debt. Every dollar the government spends that it does not have is a tax increase and a future restiction on the freedom of all Americans and me.

What has he not imposed on me?

Obama campaigned in 2008 promising hope and change. And he has delivered.

I HOPE all the new taxes, regulation, government agencies etc he has created will not put me out of business. Or worse.

When he was running we had relatively low unemployment, low inflation, low taxes, and a deficit that was moderate. Wow, what a CHANGE!
Go Obama. Run on that record, ya putz!

:lol::lol::lol: When Obama was running, the shit hadn't yet hit the fan economically. You're seriously comparing figures from before the economic meltdown (which had nothing to do with Obama) to figures from after the economic meltdown, and then blaming Obama for the mess? Also, taxes are at the lowest since 1950. And what are all of these agencies and regulations that are destroying your life? What the fuck are you talking about?

January 2009:

MAr 2011:

Maybe you need to be truthful.

First, 7.6% unemployment is nothing to brag about. And that was right as the economy really tanked.

Second, the rate of inflation was higher in 2008 than it is now. Try again.

ChartImg.axd

United States Inflation Rate

I HOPE all the new taxes, regulation, government agencies etc he has created will not put me out of business. Or worse.

When he was running we had relatively low unemployment, low inflation, low taxes, and a deficit that was moderate. Wow, what a CHANGE!

:lol::lol::lol: When Obama was running, the shit hadn't yet hit the fan economically. You're seriously comparing figures from before the economic meltdown (which had nothing to do with Obama) to figures from after the economic meltdown, and then blaming Obama for the mess? Also, taxes are at the lowest since 1950. And what are all of these agencies and regulations that are destroying your life? What the fuck are you talking about?

You must have been fucking born yesterday. The economy went into free fall during the election. Remember McCain talking about suspending his campaign to help fix the problem? Of course the economy was going into the shitter. Who came up with TARP? Why was that necessary?
Obama inherited a recovery and made it worse.

January 2009:

MAr 2011:

Maybe you need to be truthful.

First, 7.6% unemployment is nothing to brag about. And that was right as the economy really tanked.

Second, the rate of inflation was higher in 2008 than it is now. Try again.

ChartImg.axd

United States Inflation Rate

What would the Obama Administration do for a 7.6% unemployment rate today? If they had that they would be crowing about how their policies worked. 7.6 isnt great. But 9.6 is a hell of a lot worse. And over 9% for the vast majority of his term so far is a disaster.
The rate of inflation for January 2009 when he took office was 0.1%, Today it is over 2.5% and rising. It would be higher if they honestly calculated food and fuel.
Current Inflation Rates | Monthly and Yearly Chart, Graph and Table: 2001-2011 Data - US Inflation Calculator

You clearly have your head up your ass and are headed for iggy, along with the other doofuses who can't get facts straight.

You must have been fucking born yesterday. The economy went into free fall during the election. Remember McCain talking about suspending his campaign to help fix the problem? Of course the economy was going into the shitter. Who came up with TARP? Why was that necessary?

Obama inherited a recovery? You can't be that fucking stupid (actually, you might be...)

The economy lost 700,000 jobs and an annualized 7% of GDP the month before he took office.

Do I really need to post a link citing the increase in regulations, and the ones that will need to be implemented for Obamacare? Or would you just cede this one to me?

yes you do because TheDoctorIsIn is a major imbecile. Anyone who doesn't think Obama imposed any new regulations on America is too stupid to continue breathing.

Do I really need to post a link citing the increase in regulations, and the ones that will need to be implemented for Obamacare? Or would you just cede this one to me?

yes you do because TheDoctorIsIn is a major imbecile. Anyone who doesn't think Obama imposed any new regulations on America is too stupid to continue breathing.

But if I posted a link he would just claim the Bush was worse. Or that every one of them was necessary otherwise children would die. Or any number of other absurd stupidities that liberals use to deflect from their duty to admit the obvious truth.

"Recovery?" What recovery?

rofl

It was in a freefall before the election.

It's RabbiWorld!

Obama inherited a recovery? You can't be that fucking stupid (actually, you might be...)

The economy lost 700,000 jobs and an annualized 7% of GDP the month before he took office.

Many of the job losses were a result of changes that were anticipated from the new administration. This happens with just about every new President.

The same thing happened with Bush and Reagan. Companies start laying people off because they want to make sure their bottom-lines won't cause them to go into bankruptcy. The fear is usually taxes.

With this administration there were real fears that taxes were going to go up dramatically. After he admitted he was going to spread the wealth it almost caused a near panic. Now the fears have partially subsided because Obama doesn't have a full Democrat congress with a filibuster proof majority anymore. In this instance there is the added problem with banks not lending to businesses. This caused the loss of alot of jobs.

We have the potential of recovery as long as Obama doesn't do something stupid.

Now we've gotten wind of a planned collapse of the economy similar to the one that was sprung in Sept of 08. If it happens Obama's chances of re-election will evaporate.

Last edited:

Most of the job losses were a result of changes that were anticipated from the new administration. This happens with just about every new President.

Huh? The economy had been shedding jobs for a year. The trajectory of job losses turned around within two months of Obama taking office.

Forum List

Back