Obama Has Delivered On His Promise!

Obama campaigned in 2008 promising hope and change. And he has delivered.

I HOPE all the new taxes, regulation, government agencies etc he has created will not put me out of business. Or worse.

When he was running we had relatively low unemployment, low inflation, low taxes, and a deficit that was moderate. Wow, what a CHANGE!
Go Obama. Run on that record, ya putz!

You must be a Tea Bagger, right? Only those people get things as azz backwards as you have here. Tell us, exactly what taxes Obama has raised?

I HOPE all the new taxes, regulation, government agencies etc he has created will not put me out of business. Or worse.

When he was running we had relatively low unemployment, low inflation, low taxes, and a deficit that was moderate. Wow, what a CHANGE!

You must be a Tea Bagger, right? Only those people get things as azz backwards as you have here. Tell us, exactly what taxes Obama has raised?

You must be a moron, right? Taxes on tobacco, taxes on medical devices, taxes on tanning beds. Also threats of taxes on carbon emissions.

But I see you cleverly dodged the rest of the post. His record is one string of failures. Please point to one economic success he has had.

When he was running? How about revising the numbers when he actually took office? Did we still have low unemployment? How much deficit did President Bushes last budget have?

When he was running? How about revising the numbers when he actually took office? Did we still have low unemployment? How much deficit did President Bushes last budget have?

When he took office unemployment was still lower. So was the deficit.

Geex where to start? There are taxes on health care devices. There is an entire new financial services agency headed by Elizabeth Warren but accountable to no one. There are czars for this and that. Higher taxes on tobacco.
And of course inflation, which is a tax on everyone.

The Medical device tax doesn't start until 2013.

Elizabeth Warren's agency (Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection) is part of the Federal Reserve, and reports to them, the Senate Banking Committee, and the House Financial Services Committee, not "no one".

90% of the "czars" that Obama has appointed are positions created by predecessors, not by Obama.

And no, "inflation" is not a tax.

Anything else?

Perhaps you can explain exactly which of the "czars" is interfering with your business? Are you a manufacturer of medical devices? What new "taxes and regulations" are threatening your business?
Warren was never confirmed. Probably because she couldnt be.
It's gotta be a little embarrassing, being afraid of....

(Then, again.....you "conservatives" are afraid o' Gay-people, as well.)​

Forum List

Back