Obama has a big problem

Obama was so disadvantaged, he went to Harvard and is now running for President of the US. Come on get real.

And now all y'all can talk about is his race and call him a liar/racist/etc.

Obama was disadvantaged. He overcame those things.

How was he disadvantaged? That he had bi-racial parents?

No actually, I am concentrating on his association with a racist and his own comments. That is not concentrating on his race. It wouldn't matter if he was white, I would hold him to the same standard.

How was he disadvantaged? That he had bi-racial parents?

Oh, when you see a half-black guy walking down the street you say "oh, I bet he is bi-racial"? No, you think hes black. And sorry for all the idiots who think that racism doesn't exist here, but its not fun being a black man in America.

No actually, I am concentrating on his association with a racist and his own comments. That is not concentrating on his race. It wouldn't matter if he was white, I would hold him to the same standard.

Blacks necessarily focus on race. For whites race is much less of an issue. Obama has made said some unpleasant truths. I'm sorry that you can't handle the fact that a black man in America is going to have thoughts on race.

Oh, when you see a half-black guy walking down the street you say "oh, I bet he is bi-racial"? No, you think hes black. And sorry for all the idiots who think that racism doesn't exist here, but its not fun being a black man in America.

Right, that is a real anomaly in Hawaii? Face it, BO had more advantages than many. His most pressing problem was that his parents were so intent on proving to the world their perspectives, he got lost.

Blacks necessarily focus on race. For whites race is much less of an issue. Obama has made said some unpleasant truths. I'm sorry that you can't handle the fact that a black man in America is going to have thoughts on race.

And what you have just said still doesn't justify the highly inflammatory comments made by him and his pastor.

Right, that is a real anomaly in Hawaii? Face it, BO had more advantages than many. His most pressing problem was that his parents were so intent on proving to the world their perspectives, he got lost.

In 2001 Blacks were 1.2% of the population.

I'd say that is an anomaly, wouldn't you?

No actually I don't judge people by the color of their skin.

And what you have just said still doesn't justify the highly inflammatory comments made by him and his pastor.

Once again, let's see if you can suss things out....

Obama's pastor is a divisive racist. True.

What "inflammatory comments" has Obama made.

Oh, that's right... NONE!

Is lying a pathological thing with you?

It's only racist if you see something wrong with being black.

Assuming that someone with any black blood in them is black, is racist. Why is that done only to blacks? Why not Asians? Why not Native Americans? Why not Latinos?

Assuming that someone with any black blood in them is black, is racist. Why is that done only to blacks? Why not Asians? Why not Native Americans? Why not Latinos?

You're joking, right? People are categorized as asians, native americans, and latinos all the time. Oh, and as whites. Or by hair color. Jeebus, there's nothing wrong with being black.

Obama is a Muslim-trained racist. He is unpatriotic and refuses to salute the flag or wear a flag pin. His wife hates America and so does that so-called pastor. Obama thinks of himself as a new messiah. His friends are all crooks and are trying to get our tax money through his status as a senator. He clearly favors the terrorists because he wants to withdraw from Iraq and rejects military action against the terrorist-protecting Iran, which hates Israel. He just wants to take the money from productive people and hand it out to the lazy welfare people. As for Hillary, she is shrill, polarizing and a b****. John McCain will be our next President, because our current President Bush has endorsed him.

You're joking, right? People are categorized as asians, native americans, and latinos all the time. Oh, and as whites. Or by hair color. Jeebus, there's nothing wrong with being black.

Generally when one is bi-racial with those races one is considered bi-racial. Generally when one is bi-racial with some black in them they are considered black.

Plessy v. Ferguson the case which upheld Jim Crow wasn't really about a black man. It was about a white man who was 1/8th black.

You think these ideas just sort of pop up by coincidence?

Generally when one is bi-racial with those races one is considered bi-racial. Generally when one is bi-racial with some black in them they are considered black.

Plessy v. Ferguson the case which upheld Jim Crow wasn't really about a black man. It was about a white man who was 1/8th black.

You think these ideas just sort of pop up by coincidence?

And people go around calling them biracial? I don't think so.

If you can't use black as an adjective then there's some shame to being black. And I'm pretty sure Obama has referred to himself as black on several occasions.

If you can't use black as an adjective then there's some shame to being black.

You can't use retarded as an adjective without running a high risk of offending. Does that mean there is shame in being retarded? Why do you hate retards?

Forum List

Back