Obama has a big problem

I'm talking about what I saw Hagee saying on TV. Was that a figment of my imagination?

McCain surrounds himself with wackos...

Obama surrounds himself with wackos...

Gee... are any of us shocked?

Shocked, no. Only Huckabee was shocked, as he knew they saw eye to eye. Expected that he'd court an 'evangelical' preacher, certainly. McCain makes no bones about it being political. He doesn't act like Hagee is his uncle, mentor, or spiritual advisor. Just hoping for a few more votes. Not saying it's pretty, but expected.

More coming out

..."It [Trinity United Church of Christ] also helped give him spiritual bona fides and a new assurance. Services at Trinity were a weekly master class in how to move an audience. When Mr. Obama arrived at Harvard Law School later that year, where he fortified himself with recordings of Mr. Wright’s sermons, he was delivering stirring speeches as a student leader in the classic oratorical style of the black church"....

Well, we definitely know where his orator skills have come from. Also, taking from Wright's black liberation theology and adjusting it to conform to his version of hope and change and the afflictions.

“If Barack gets past the primary, he might have to publicly distance himself from me,” Mr. Wright said with a shrug. “I said it to Barack personally, and he said yeah, that might have to happen.”

Well, we definitely know where his orator skills have come from.

While OT can you tell me where Bush's oratory skills came from? And can you tell me how much they have mattered to most people? And considering his actual policies and accomplishments can you relate those things to his rhetoric?

While OT can you tell me where Bush's oratory skills came from? And can you tell me how much they have mattered to most people? And considering his actual policies and accomplishments can you relate those things to his rhetoric?

Actually, I couldn't tell you where Bush's came from but they're horrible. His rhetoric usually veers from initial subject matter. My point still being, why would a well educated, articulate man, Obama, listen to a racist, black separtist? I can honestly say that I would not attend a church for one minute that espoused racist, bigoted, views towards ANY race.

Actually, I couldn't tell you where Bush's came from but they're horrible. His rhetoric usually veers from initial subject matter. My point still being, why would a well educated, articulate man, Obama, listen to a racist, black separtist? I can honestly say that I would not attend a church for one minute that espoused racist, bigoted, views towards ANY race.

Maybe because he had a long history of working with the community, and the church is a very strong organization in a black community that has the resources to do a lot of good for it's members and it's society.

I used to go to a church that had a pastor who was known to have had an affair with a member of the church, yet he said pastor for years after that became widespread knowledge. I guess that makes me a adulterer.

I don't see what Bush's oratory skills have anything to do with this conversation considering he's not running.

Well its the company he keeps. We know already his wife and pastor hates America.

Does that mean I'm a neo-con homophobe because my dad is a neo-con homophobe? Or do I have to not love my father in order to disassociate myself from the things he is that I don't believe in?

What a bunch of jerks... so threatened by the guy who could wipe the floor with their widdle candidate.

Does that mean I'm a neo-con homophobe because my dad is a neo-con homophobe? Or do I have to not love my father in order to disassociate myself from the things he is that I don't believe in?

What a bunch of jerks... so threatened by the guy who could wipe the floor with their widdle candidate.

Speaking the truth means were jerks....:cuckoo:

It means you're a bunch of stupid, racist little pissants. Yes.

That's funny it seems you are a little confused there that would be Obama and his pastor. I think the recordings prove that. But what's new that's how Obama attacks everyone who questions him.

That's funny it seems you are a little confused there that would be Obama and his pastor. I think the recordings prove that. But what's new that's how Obama attacks everyone who questions him.

You aren't talking about Obama's pastor. You're talking about Obama. You see the distinction, no?

Of course you don't... you and your friends are too ignorant to engage in even the slightest analysis of any subject.

You aren't talking about Obama's pastor. You're talking about Obama. You see the distinction, no?

Of course you don't... you and your friends are too ignorant to engage in even the slightest analysis of any subject.

If McCain was friends for more then 20 years with David Duke you would be jumping up and down about how McCain is a racist etc. Obama's pastor is the black version of David Duke. I understand you liberals have a big double standard but come on.

Ok let's analyze the subject then, pastor makes racial inflammatory comments for 20 years, Obama states he never heard him make these statements. Even though back in April 2007 they both acknowledge that Obama will probably have to distance himself from Wright. Seems as though Obama knew he was a racist and stayed in the church.

Yep, and how do you suppose we empower someone who stated "God Damn American"?

By changing our foreign and domestic policies to be more democratic. To ackowledge and accept the importance of all citizens in America and fellow citizens of other countries who are affected by our policies and those of our trans-national corporations.

What we need is a paradigm change.

America is very classist, racist, and materialistic.

Forum List

Back