obama had a secret hit list that included a couple of American teenagers

I'm not really feeling the outrage. It does seem a bit questionable but I'm sure much intelligence was gathered before the names ever made it to Obama's desk. His first priority as president is to protect the American people. Therefore I won't jump to conclusions.

I would like to note the two faces of a lot of liberals though who condemned Bush for similar and less deadly tactics.

Yep we had years of intelligence that Iraq had WMDS. Was that intelligence correct?

I'm not really feeling the outrage. It does seem a bit questionable but I'm sure much intelligence was gathered before the names ever made it to Obama's desk. His first priority as president is to protect the American people. Therefore I won't jump to conclusions.

I would like to note the two faces of a lot of liberals though who condemned Bush for similar and less deadly tactics.

Yep we had years of intelligence that Iraq had WMDS. Was that intelligence correct?

Yes, Saddam used them on his own people multiple times.

His new slogan is "Kill em All.....Let Allah Sort em Out"

If he spots a terrorist among his family members he likes to spread the impact of those Hellfire missiles around. He doesn't like show favoritism.

It's only fair that they all share in the impact.

But did we find any? Have we found any?

Look reb. It really doesn't matter. Even Saddams general's believed he still had them. The WMD hunt was just a way to get the public onboard. Saddam broke the cease fire agreement 19 or more times. The war was just IMO although o believe it was conducted wrong after the first couple months.

Were gonna have to agree to disagree.

Look reb. It really doesn't matter. Even Saddams general's believed he still had them. The WMD hunt was just a way to get the public onboard. Saddam broke the cease fire agreement 19 or more times. The war was just IMO although o believe it was conducted wrong after the first couple months.

Were gonna have to agree to disagree.

And this is obama ways of getting the public on board call them terrorist and people will cheer forgetting that some were American citizens. All because our intelligence (the one that got us into Iraq) told us they were terrorist. Question isn't that what civilian courts are for to make that determination that affect American citizens?

Im sure it would have made a few people feel better about themselves if we did.........Intelligence is never 100% correct............and it was not the only reason for escalating the war with iraq

The only thing that mattered was that we determined for good wether they did or didnt have WMDs end of story.........Saddam is to blame for his country's misfortune

No President should have this power. Then again, it is interesting that those getting their feathers up about it now had no problem with Bush claimed the same power.

Im sure it would have made a few people feel better about themselves if we did.........Intelligence is never 100% correct............and it was not the only reason for escalating the war with iraq

The only thing that mattered was that we determined for good wether they did or didnt have WMDs end of story.........Saddam is to blame for his country's misfortune

We are talking about American citizens being tracked by the military which is not constitutional. That's why we have the bill of rights to protect the rights of all American citizens.

No President should have this power. Then again, it is interesting that those getting their feathers up about it now had no problem with Bush claimed the same power.

Some of us did.

Yeah, just like you were all so opposed to Bush's spending (except that you never said anything about that either).

Bush is gone and spending is not the subject nice deflection. However you don't know what my views were when bush was president do you?

In a war, there are bombings and attacks and a lot of people get killed. This is not that same kind of action. This is the president making list of people marked for assassination. It is a war of assassination with who lives and who dies dependent entirely on obama's personal judgment. It includes American Citizens and children. Entirely based on what obama feels, in his sole and absolute discretion. Whether the country they are in is a friend, an ally or an enemy, their citizens and/or guests are subject to how obama feels that day.

I am a bit surprised that some nation hasn't stepped up and told him to knock it off or they will make him knock it off.

It's America doing it. No country would dare because they would lose their money cow if they did.

Forum List

Back