Obama: Gun control is my biggest frustration

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Mr. Obama, that's because your "gun control" schemes don't work. So people with common sense have stopped your efforts again and again.

Your "gun control" is what left the Marines in Chattanooga, TN defenseless, letting the Islamic jihadi nutcase cruise right up and start murdering them without fear that anyone could stop him before he racked up the big body count he wanted. Only after the killed five and wounded many more, did the cops (good guys with guns) showed up and stopped him.

Only because some of those Marines disobeyed your party's unconstitutional restrictions and had their personal guns with them, did the murderer fail to kill any at the first place he went, and changed his mind about walking in to the office.

Look on the bright side. More innocent people are alive today, due to the people who stopped you from disarming even more law-abiding Americans.

--------------------------------------------------

Obama Gun Control Is My Biggest Frustration KOGO AM

Obama: Gun Control Is My Biggest Frustration

Posted Friday, July 24th 2015 @ 10am
by Rob Quinn, Newser Staff

(NEWSER) – Just hours before yet another mass shooting, President Obama told the BBC that the biggest frustration of his presidency has been his failure to bring in stricter gun control laws, "even in the face of repeated mass killings."

He said he had been "stymied" in his efforts to introduce "common sense gun safety laws" since taking office. "If you look at the number of Americans killed since 9/11 by terrorism, it's less than 100," he said. "If you look at the number that have been killed by gun violence, it's in the tens of thousands." To not have resolved the issue "is distressing," said Obama, whose latest executive order on the issue could add millions of people to the background-check system.

He said he had been "stymied"

Gasp! :ack-1:

Enter Stymie:

hqdefault.jpg

In my 20 years of service on active duty, stateside military personnel were never armed on base, except for the military police. So to put that shit on Obama is to be one hack partisan retarded dishonest motherfucker.

Obama has not seized one gun, and he does not plan to. He wants to make it harder to acquire them, but the only accomplishment you OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNS retards have achieved is to cause the cost of guns and ammo to skyrocket.

Thanks a fucking lot, assholes.

In my 20 years of service on active duty, stateside military personnel were never armed on base, except for the military police.
And the Islamic jihadis greatly appreciate it, in places ranging from Ft. Hood to the DC Naval Yard to the recruiting statiosn in Chattanooga, TN.

A special thanks go out to you, for working so hard to keep it that way. You and your soul brothers make it much easier to murder our servicemen. The aid and comfort you render to our Islamic jihadis who have declared war on us, will not go unrewarded, one way or another.

Nice work.

Obama has not seized one gun, and he does not plan to. He wants to make it harder to acquire them, but the only accomplishment you OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNS retards have achieved is to cause the cost of guns and ammo to skyrocket.

Bull shit dumbass. He's not coming for my guns today, probably not tomorrow but you'd have to be a partisan moron or a complete idiot to not know that that is exactly his end goal.

Bull shit dumbass. He's not coming for my guns today, probably not tomorrow but you'd have to be a partisan moron or a complete idiot to not know that that is exactly his end goal.
Stop drinking the piss. You retards are costing me and every other gun owner money.

Seriously.

Gun and ammo retailers are making a killing because of you fucking idiots.

Stop drinking the piss. You retards are costing me and every other gun owner money.

Seriously.

Gun and ammo retailers are making a killing because of you fucking idiots.

You aren't smart enough to own a gun. Turn them in before you shoot yourself or someone else idiot.

awww, too freaking bad for him. Our biggest Frustration was that HE WAS EVER ELECTED.

and guess what. HE LIED about that too during his ugly campaign. his words: I don't want to take your guns away .

WE are counting down the days now and can't come fast enough for the majority of us until he is GONE. don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split you

Last edited:
Mr. Obama, that's because your "gun control" schemes don't work. So people with common sense have stopped your efforts again and again.

Your "gun control" is what left the Marines in Chattanooga, TN defenseless, letting the Islamic jihadi nutcase cruise right up and start murdering them without fear that anyone could stop him before he racked up the big body count he wanted. Only after the killed five and wounded many more, did the cops (good guys with guns) showed up and stopped him.

Only because some of those Marines disobeyed your party's unconstitutional restrictions and had their personal guns with them, did the murderer fail to kill any at the first place he went, and changed his mind about walking in to the office.

Look on the bright side. More innocent people are alive today, due to the people who stopped you from disarming even more law-abiding Americans.

(NEWSER) – Just hours before yet another mass shooting, President Obama told the BBC that the biggest frustration of his presidency has been his failure to bring in stricter gun control laws, "even in the face of repeated mass killings."

He said he had been "stymied" in his efforts to introduce "common sense gun safety laws" since taking office. "If you look at the number of Americans killed since 9/11 by terrorism, it's less than 100," he said. "If you look at the number that have been killed by gun violence, it's in the tens of thousands." To not have resolved the issue "is distressing," said Obama, whose latest executive order on the issue could add millions of people to the background-check system.

I think it translates to "The Constitution is my biggest frustration." Obama has spent more time trying to get around the law than actually helping the country. Why he would worry more about armed citizens than criminals flooding through the border or our sworn enemies amassing weapons for future attacks is beyond me.

Only thing that makes sense is that he has more allegiance to radical Muslim countries than the United States. He has handed over billions in weapons to the terrorists while trying to declare American veterans as a threat.

In my 20 years of service on active duty, stateside military personnel were never armed on base, except for the military police. So to put that shit on Obama is to be one hack partisan retarded dishonest motherfucker.

Yeah moron......name a time when you had muslim terrorists specifically targeting American military personel on American military facilities before obama.....are you that fucking stupid....

And with the 55 dead from these attacks...he has done nothing to change the policy......

I think it translates to "The Constitution is my biggest frustration." Obama has spent more time trying to get around the law than actually helping the country. Why he would worry more about armed citizens than criminals flooding through the border or our sworn enemies amassing weapons for future attacks is beyond me.

Only thing that makes sense is that he has more allegiance to radical Muslim countries than the United States. He has handed over billions in weapons to the terrorists while trying to declare American veterans as a threat.

BINGO!!!!! Not like they haven't tried. Look at this BS with seniors and Social Security. the man is a Fascist puke

BINGO!!!!! Not like they haven't tried. Look at this BS with seniors and Social Security. the man is a Fascist puke

Yes...sadly people found out he was selling guns to drug cartels so that they would use them and spike the gun crime across the border...that was his big plan to launch his anti gun crusade.....until those pesky kids found out.........ruh roh.......and now too many women and minorities want guns to protect themselves...considering the violence the left is creating in these inner city hell holes...

Well the world had changed since then hasn't it, ISIS freaks are attacking us, duh!

You notice with him it's all about WHAT HE WANTS. SCREW the people he Represents. just like he did with OscamCare

I've never disliked someone as much as I do him. or if I did I at least could get away from the person. with him we are held Captives.
we are sick of hearing him whine about what he didn't get. He should resign then

the dear leader is a freaking idiot

Forum List

Back