Obama greeted by Confederate flags in Oklahoma

Welfare conservatives in the middle of the day decide to show up and prove they are as ignorant as we assumed they were. Then it gets applauded here.

Is this news to anyone?

obama and you libs have been insulting them a lot over the past few months. why should they not let him know they are there and not appreciating the slander?

They should do whatever their little hearts and smaller brains tell them to do. It's a free country.

As one of grade school instructors told me (I'm sure she got it from somewhere else), "Better to have the world think you're an idiot than to show up on a workday, wave the flag of an easily defeated opponent in the victors' face and remove all doubt."

By all means, I wish all of you guys would wave that flag constantly.

Welcome to America

-Geaux

A few protesters waving large Confederate battle flags greeted President Obama as he arrived at his hotel in Oklahoma City on Wednesday.

Local media reported that Confederate flag supporters also staged an event at an earlier Obama stop in Durant, Okla.

Obama has criticized the flag as a symbol of hate and applauded South Carolina's decision to remove it from the State House grounds after nine African Americans were killed at a church in Charleston.

there is not a area left that the prezbo

has not diligently made an effort to divide

I keep hearing this nonsense.

So I'll ask you the same question. You say he's divisive. Tell us whom you were aligned with back in 2007 that you have been divided "against" and what specifically the President did to make you and them separate.

Liberals are worried about a 150 year old battle flag flying above a piece of concrete and don't seem to give a flying shit about Muslims shooting unarmed marines at a recruiting station.

You people really make me sick.

[

NOpe. The confederate battle flag has been a harmless symbol of regional pride for quite a long period of history.

I could be a real asshole here and post a picture of a "harmless" lynching of a black person, but I'm sure that would break some forum rules.

Here's why this is such a fun issue. The people who really run the GOP would love to get rid of the Confederate Flag. Just like they want the gay marriage and abortion discussions to go away.

But their bubba-redneck supporters want it.

Absolutely, 100% true. Slate had a great article about Trump the other day where they stated that Trump is the megaphone for the base and the establishment couldn't be more worried about it.

[

NOpe. The confederate battle flag has been a harmless symbol of regional pride for quite a long period of history.

I could be a real asshole here and post a picture of a "harmless" lynching of a black person, but I'm sure that would break some forum rules.

Here's why this is such a fun issue. The people who really run the GOP would love to get rid of the Confederate Flag. Just like they want the gay marriage and abortion discussions to go away.

NOpe. I recognize you guys that have been attacking Southerns as the haters.

As you personally have constantly shown with your admitted hatred and bigotry and now with wanting to imprison people for no reason other than being from a different culture than you.

Liberals are worried about a 150 year old battle flag flying above a piece of concrete and don't seem to give a flying shit about Muslims shooting unarmed marines at a recruiting station.

Who the fuck initiated the thread? It wasn't a liberal. Geaux4it is the OP. You calling her a liberal?

If you don't care, then why are your here?

Cons worry about how you libs are so hateful and divisive as to slander a whole sub culture of the US.

Welcome to America

-Geaux

A few protesters waving large Confederate battle flags greeted President Obama as he arrived at his hotel in Oklahoma City on Wednesday.

Local media reported that Confederate flag supporters also staged an event at an earlier Obama stop in Durant, Okla.

Obama has criticized the flag as a symbol of hate and applauded South Carolina's decision to remove it from the State House grounds after nine African Americans were killed at a church in Charleston.

it is absurd to claim that the millions of people with confederate flags on their bumpers and coffee cups are haters.

Just for people that have no clue what they are talking about.

You are mixed up here, the person I quoted was using sarcasm.

I was saying many have no idea what that flag means, they are just told lies and than outrage ensues.

Welcome to America

-Geaux

So I'll ask you the same question. You say he's divisive. Tell us whom you were aligned with back in 2007 that you have been divided "against" and what specifically the President did to make you and them separate.

wtf are you even talking about

Welfare conservatives in the middle of the day decide to show up and prove they are as ignorant as we assumed they were. Then it gets applauded here.

Is this news to anyone?

obama and you libs have been insulting them a lot over the past few months. why should they not let him know they are there and not appreciating the slander?

They should do whatever their little hearts and smaller brains tell them to do. It's a free country.

As one of grade school instructors told me (I'm sure she got it from somewhere else), "Better to have the world think you're an idiot than to show up on a workday, wave the flag of an easily defeated opponent in the victors' face and remove all doubt."

"little hearts and small brains"?

Standard lib thought. If someone disagrees with you, it can only be because they are intellectual and/or morally deficient.

The South has been a loyal part of the this country for over 150 years. Attacking them like this serves no purpose other than to divide US.

And claiming the South was easily defeated just shows how completely ignorant you are of history.

Is this news to anyone?

"little hearts and small brains"?

Standard lib thought. If someone disagrees with you, it can only be because they are intellectual and/or morally deficient.

The South has been a loyal part of the this country for over 150 years. Attacking them like this serves no purpose other than to divide US.

And claiming the South was easily defeated just shows how completely ignorant you are of history.

embarrassingly so

Welcome to America

-Geaux

it is absurd to claim that the millions of people with confederate flags on their bumpers and coffee cups are haters.

Just for people that have no clue what they are talking about.

You are mixed up here, the person I quoted was using sarcasm.

I was saying many have no idea what that flag means, they are just told lies and than outrage ensues.

WIth these libs, it is difficult to use criticism like that to make fun of them. THey are already so far out there.

[

As you personally have constantly shown with your admitted hatred and bigotry and now with wanting to imprison people for no reason other than being from a different culture than you.

Let me ask you something.

Are any of the people who fly the confederate flag doing so as a means of being divisive or expressing their bigotry?

Who the fuck initiated the thread? It wasn't a liberal. Geaux4it is the OP. You calling her a liberal?

If you don't care, then why are your here?
When did I say that? We have an election coming up in 15 months and the more divisive, idiotic, stupid, jejune, juvenile, crazy, insane, unraveled, unpatriotic, un-American, and just plain mean the other side looks, only helps center-left candidates. Which is why I want you guys to keep waving your stars and bars. It basically puts a big ol' spotlight on the roaches.

Cons worry about how you libs are so hateful and divisive as to slander a whole sub culture of the US.

I wave the American Flag. I'm an American.
You wave the Confederate Flag. What are you?

I'll wait for an answer.

[

Are any of the people who fly the confederate flag doing so as a means of being divisive or expressing their bigotry?

Out of the millions who do? There are certainly some who are.

The vast, overwhelming majority? no. Harmless regional pride.

Welcome to America

-Geaux

wtf are you even talking about

You called the President divisive. I'm asking you to support that with examples on what he "divided" you against.

Pretty simple question.

I don't give a fuck who started the thread you libtard. I've seen way more outrage on this fucking flag thing from liberals than I have about these 4 Marines being shot. Why is that? Where is your outrage? Where are liberals standing up saying we need to arm all of these recruiting stations? Nowhere. What do we hear? Crickets. Raise a 150 year old flag above a chunk of concrete and liberals shit their pants trying to tear it down.

CNN couldn't even admit it was a god damn Muslim. But damn THEY DIDN'T HESITATE TO SAY THE DUDE THAT SHOT THOSE BLACKS IN THE CHURCH WAS WHITE. Oh fuck no, that's the first fucking thing they said. They didn't hesitate to talk about the flag either.

[

are they

dsdsopopewopewsd.jpg

Forum List

Back