Maybe It's Time To Change The "Hope And Change" Catch Phrase. So What Would You Change It To?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:disbelief::itsok: After nearly eight years of never-ending "Liberal Caused Chaos", the screw-ups, loss of billions, domestic and international terrorists attacks, inexcusable murders of innocence,the list goes on and on. And taking in the events of the past week, you would think that your are living a nightmare. So much for Hope and Change. We need to change that Poster! Any suggestions? "Hope For Cruz"? Hope And Violence"? "Make It Stop"?
:boohoo:

I like "Make it Stop." But I might also go with "SUCKERS....."

Hope and Change 2008

I Hope we don't enter a depression
I Hope I don't lose my job
I would like to get health insurance for a Change
Gay person: I hope I will someday be able to marry
I Hope we catch that bin Laden

:disbelief::itsok: After nearly eight years of never-ending "Liberal Caused Chaos", the screw-ups, loss of billions, domestic and international terrorists attacks, inexcusable murders of innocence,the list goes on and on. And taking in the events of the past week, you would think that your are living a nightmare. So much for Hope and Change. We need to change that Poster! Any suggestions? "Hope For Cruz"? Hope And Violence"? "Make It Stop"?
Hands Up......Don't Shoot.

Your whining about Obama's catch phrase hasn't done you much good through either of his TWO presidential terms, so it might be a little late for you to hope for much success at this point. Why are you fighting Obama so hard when Hillary will be the one kicking your ass soon?

Forum List

Back