Obama good for comedic value

Yes. Really laughed hard on 6Nov12. Bet you didn't!

Election's over, sport.
.....And, you got your collective-asses....
KICKED!!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif

Election's over, sport.

You are correct. Now you have 4 more years to reflect on why the American people rejected the Republican party once again. My guess is you will continue to make stupid topics, and double down on your partisan BS though.

Actually you'll have 2 more years of having to explain why the shitty economy is George W Bush's fault. Then the mid term will come and the GOP will take control of Congress and Obama will be longest lame duck president in history.

I would hold off on the predictions for now if I were you. They already made you look like more of a fool than you already are last time around.

"She said Tuesday that she’s leaving her distributor, Talk Radio Network, after more than nine years because her contract is up. Miss Ingraham said she is in discussions with other distributors about her show....."

Yeah.....other distributors.....

handjob.gif

2009 was 3 years ago.
You lose.

Sure thing, except since then we've mostly had positive job growth. But do continue to try and pin it on the Donkey!

Which is why the UE rate is still basically higher than when Obama took office. Factor in workforce participation and the real rate is about 11%.
Try again.

Because the recession we were in when he took office was too deep and we were shedding more than a half a million jobs a month?

Election's over, sport.

You are correct. Now you have 4 more years to reflect on why the American people rejected the Republican party once again. My guess is you will continue to make stupid topics, and double down on your partisan BS though.

Actually you'll have 2 more years of having to explain why the shitty economy is George W Bush's fault. Then the mid term will come and the GOP will take control of Congress and Obama will be longest lame duck president in history.

someone pays you to be this stupid right?

Sure thing, except since then we've mostly had positive job growth. But do continue to try and pin it on the Donkey!

Which is why the UE rate is still basically higher than when Obama took office. Factor in workforce participation and the real rate is about 11%.
Try again.

Because the recession we were in when he took office was too deep and we were shedding more than a half a million jobs a month?

That was 4 years ago, brainiac. There hasn't been a recession since WW2 with numbers that bad, even though many were marked by higher job losses.
Guess again.

someone pays you to be this stupid right?

Is that why you continue to post here, even though you get pwned at every thread?

Try again.

That was 4 years ago, brainiac. There hasn't been a recession since WW2 with numbers that bad, even though many were marked by higher job losses.
Guess again.

A self answering post. I like it. Worst recession since WWII. Brillant! It's Beer Thirty. :eusa_pray:

Guess again.

A self answering post. I like it. Worst recession since WWII. Brillant! It's Beer Thirty. :eusa_pray:

The recovery, stupid.

Bush was always good for a laugh, when he wasn't starting wars.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHjIb6trxBI]Bush Tries to Escape - YouTube[/ame]

Average 5% unemployment, 2% inflation, GDP growth pretty much through his tenure.
Laugh if you want but Obama will never equal that record.

Forum List

Back