Obama Going Around Congress To Support Terrorists In Egypt

And the spineless congress of.both parties are yellowbellied chickenshit motherfuckers,that are either tied someway tied into this bastard,or gutless and afraid of him.

Tinfpil hat,whatever you call it. We were fucking set up,as an american people,under one of these secret treaties,or whatever globalist garbage we got into,he was PLANNED inheritantly,for a longtime to be president long before he even campaigned. People on all sides set this shit up,engineered it,and for this country to fail.FUCK YOU IT WONT.
One thing i do know,is that him and dipshit holder belong to a bohemian organization that has some serious pull and connection with the government,and the CP overseas,and without concern for the american people,he was groomed,and fraudulently put into office.
all should be prosecuted and made example of.

Here is the part flying over all of your heads that LoneLaugher is trying to point out:
In spite of all this, Obama has agreed to resume funding for Egypt’s military, controlled by the Muslim brotherhood.

The military is not controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood, dipshits. Therefore, the OP article is a satirical claim by Christwire that Obama is giving $1.5 billion to the Muslim Brotherhood.

And now the joke is ruined, because it had to be explained to you.

Impeach and indict the scumbag.NOW.

Is this the benchmark you are setting? The President is giving money to a foreign country over Congressional objection. You sure you want to make that an offense worthy of calling the President a criminal who should have been tossed from office?

Or is this just another knee-jerk response without thinking?

It is hilarious to me that people say this kind of shit and it never occurs to them, "Gee, I better check and make sure MY hero never did this."

Circumventing congress to give taxpayer money to a known terror supporting group is a freaking crime.HES GIVING IT NOT TO EGYPT,BUT THE SATANIC MOOSELIME BROTHERHOOD.

Circumventing congress to give taxpayer money to a known terror supporting group is a freaking crime.HES GIVING IT NOT TO EGYPT,BUT THE SATANIC MOOSELIME BROTHERHOOD.

Wow. Even after it has been explained to you, you still don't get it.

Amazing.

It's like someone read an Onion article and then quotes it as though it were real. Everyone else is embarrassed for him, but he keeps going because he doesn't get it was a joke.

As usual, the Taxpayers get screwed. It's so tragic. Just another Foreign Policy nightmare. Blowback will be blowing our way on this one someday. Bet on that.

Here is the part flying over all of your heads that LoneLaugher is trying to point out:
In spite of all this, Obama has agreed to resume funding for Egypt’s military, controlled by the Muslim brotherhood.

The military is not controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood, dipshits. Therefore, the OP article is a satirical claim by Christwire that Obama is giving $1.5 billion to the Muslim Brotherhood.

The Military answers to the Civilian Government which is run by the Muslim Brotherhood. Not that facts ever impress dumb asses.

Wow. Even after it has been explained to you, you still don't get it.

Amazing.

It's like someone read an Onion article and then quotes it as though it were real. Everyone else is embarrassed for him, but he keeps going because he doesn't get it was a joke.

The Brotherhood’s party, which controls nearly half of seats in parliament

:eusa_shhh:

He also said the Muslim Brotherhood wouldn't have a say in government, but they are currently the most powerful political group.

We've been training Egyptians since before I went through basic. We've been a partner with them for decades. We no longer are, thanks to the Arab Spring. Even Democrat Sen Patrick Leahy objected to this.

I suppose it's a waste of time explaining what's going on in Egypt that's changed over the last year, so I won't. You want to go around life being ignorant, it's your right. I guess you're so much in denial that even if Egypt declares war on us you still won't be convinced because that would make Obama look like a traitor or at the very least a total idiot.

Last edited:
They're saying it's AID to help the people in Egypt....that's BS!
All he's doing is supporting the terrorists that are running that country now. Who really believes that the people of Egypt are going to see a dime of this money? It's going into the Muslim brotherhoods pockets and the people there will still be as bad off as they are now.

Why doesn't Obama care about his own country that's struggling so hard now?

They're saying it's AID to help the people in Egypt....that's BS!
All he's doing is supporting the terrorists that are running that country now. Who really believes that the people of Egypt are going to see a dime of this money? It's going into the Muslim brotherhoods pockets and the people there will still be as bad off as they are now.

Why doesn't Obama care about his own country that's struggling so hard now?

Yes, the number one problem everyone is forgetting is why is this guy giving money to them when we're in such bad shape?

We've been funding the militaries of many countries in the middle east.

Personally? I'd like to see it ALL pulled. Israel included.

But Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is close to announcing plans to bypass those restrictions on national security grounds, according to senior administration officials and others who have been briefed on the deliberations but were not authorized to speak publicly. The administration believes failure to provide the funds would risk worsening already fraying ties with Egypt’s leaders, most notably the Egyptian military, which still controls the country.

In other words: Greenmailed.

We've been funding the militaries of many countries in the middle east.

Personally? I'd like to see it ALL pulled. Israel included.

The reason we've done it in the past was to buy influence, but in Egypt's case it only buys disdain.

Paying cash to your enemies isn't going to make them your friends.

Forum List

Back