Obama Going Around Congress To Support Terrorists In Egypt

We've been funding the militaries of many countries in the middle east.

Personally? I'd like to see it ALL pulled. Israel included.

The reason we've done it in the past was to buy influence, but in Egypt's case it only buys disdain.

Paying cash to your enemies isn't going to make them your friends.

Yep. As shown by Israel's stealing corporate and military secrets from America, while killing American citizens.

The Foreign 'Aid' issue needs to be thoroughly re-examined. The People don't have any say in it at all at this point. Big Government just keeps giving all the Taxpayer Cash to anyone they choose with no oversight or accountability. That needs to change. It's time.

The reason we've done it in the past was to buy influence, but in Egypt's case it only buys disdain.

Paying cash to your enemies isn't going to make them your friends.

Yep. As shown by Israel's stealing corporate and military secrets from America, while killing American citizens.

Yeah, fucken Jews flew those jets into dem buildings.

Actually...i think it was Newt in one of the debates, said we should cut EVERYONE off. Then, make them prove to us that they are allies of the US and WHY they are requesting the funds, before the US ever gives them any more. I support Israel, but i think they should also be included. They need to prove to us why they need the money and prove what it's spent on!

EDITED: I re-read this and it sounds like i'm saying ISRAEL needs to prove it....i meant ALL countries that want our money needs to prove it... :) just wanted to make that clear!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back