Obama goes hard after GOP in official start of re-election campaign

what does Obama think his policies have been? lol....Obamas been a failure for his intire term and his policies have all failed. I think I would take my chances on Romney any day then have 4 more years of Obama. Obama has litereally ruined our lives and continues to do so. Why would anyone want more of how things have been going?

What failed?

Oh wait..you are confusing Bush with Obama.

Let me show a failure..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQOd9Eh973A]9/11 attack intense footage - YouTube[/ame]

That's FAILURE.

Let me show success.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukt-_LKhd1U]Osama Is Dead - YouTube[/ame]

Got it?

If Clinton had taken obama out when he had the chance 9-11 would never have happened.. sorry,, Bush inherited that problem from Clinton.. you suck eggs too.

Clinton took his shot. Bush had his eight years. Bush failed.

What failed?

Let me show a failure..

9/11 attack intense footage - YouTube

That's FAILURE.

Let me show success.

Osama Is Dead - YouTube

Got it?

If Clinton had taken obama out when he had the chance 9-11 would never have happened.. sorry,, Bush inherited that problem from Clinton.. you suck eggs too.

clinton passed up his shots.. two of em. dumbass.

What failed?

Let me show a failure..

That's FAILURE.

Let me show success.

Osama Is Dead - YouTube

Got it?

No he didn't. Clinton's claim to fame was lobbing cruise missles at an aspirin factory whiole the Monica crap was in full swing.

Clinton passed up TWO oppritunities to get OBL.

Try again.

President Obama began his official re-election campaign Saturday by asking for more time to fix America's problems and saying that voting for Mitt Romney would be a return to failed GOP policies

Read more: Obama goes hard after GOP in official start of re-election campaign | Fox News

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I knew it all along. TM writes his speeches..

too bad his turnout was less than expected

To think he started his campaign on Karl Marx's birthday
and still couldn't get the turnout he wanted

:eusa_whistle:

If obama really had a record to run in, he would be doing it. He's not. His whole campaign is "It could be worse." It should be his new campaign slogan. It could be worse. Change is slow. And, his wife's personal favorite "You are blessed to have me".

If obama really had a record to run in, he would be doing it. He's not. His whole campaign is "It could be worse." It should be his new campaign slogan. It could be worse. Change is slow. And, his wife's personal favorite "You are blessed to have me".

It could be worse is code for 'Get READY for mediocrity as WE...the Gubmint...are now calling the shots...'Give up your Liberty or die.

It could be worse is code for 'Get READY for mediocrity as WE...the Gubmint...are now calling the shots...'Give up your Liberty or die.

I'll take death for 1000 alex.

I'll take death for 1000 alex.

NH Motto? 'Live Free Or Die"...why they are a 'Blue State'?

:eusa_boohoo:
If Obama had a record he could RUN on he would have no need to attack Romney..
Romney is right to point that out...

Obama has a great record to run on, all things considered. The right simply can't see past his skin color, and won't.

According to MSNBC when Obama farts it's pure magic.

octobama-i4128.jpg

What failed?

Let me show a failure..

That's FAILURE.

Let me show success.

Osama Is Dead - YouTube

Got it?

that's all you guys got..
pretty sad isn't it?
I'm sure those in the 8% unemployed is impressed

UE shot up to over 10% the first few months of the Obama administration..as a result of the Bush crash.

So 8% now?

It's moving in the right direction.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Sallow but unemployment has been above 8% now for the longest period since the Great Depression and it's really not moving at all. The number bounces up and down a bit due to people giving up looking for jobs and then trying to find a job but essentially it's been unchanged for quite some time.

Would you care to point out all the things Barry is currently doing to create jobs? I won't hold my breath, little buddy...because I think we both know that he hasn't done much of anything for several years now.

you do know there have been at least 3 attempts since obama took office.

Clinton failed to get obl, he ignored the threat, that got us 3000 dead.

You wanna keep going with the man that ignores the threat and grandstands?

I like the fact they were "attempts" as opposed to what happened on 9/11.

Clinton was the first president to recognize that Bin Laden was a dangerous..unlike the previous presidents who funded him. Heck..the son of George HW Bush was doing business with the Bin Ladens. And the Republicans blocked his efforts. They refused to let him use special forces to get him..and left him with Missiles. After his failed attempt, they called it "wagging the dog". Or did you forget that one.

Obama's killing of Bin Laden..and other possible leaders of the terrorist group Al Qaeda is far more effective and pragmatic..then going in to Iraq..killing her people..and calling them terrorists..like Bush did.

so Bush killing off a tyrant is bad, but obama going to war, for oil, and killing a tyrant is good.

That's hypocritical.

on the plus side, Bush never executed a citizen, especially w/o a trial.

But OBL executed 3000 of 'em without a trial, so quid pro quo and all that.

that's all you guys got..
pretty sad isn't it?
I'm sure those in the 8% unemployed is impressed

UE shot up to over 10% the first few months of the Obama administration..as a result of the Bush crash.

So 8% now?

It's moving in the right direction.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Sallow but unemployment has been above 8% now for the longest period since the Great Depression and it's really not moving at all. The number bounces up and down a bit due to people giving up looking for jobs and then trying to find a job but essentially it's been unchanged for quite some time.

Would you care to point out all the things Barry is currently doing to create jobs? I won't hold my breath, little buddy...because I think we both know that he hasn't done much of anything for several years now.

And Laborforce participation rate is the lowest since 1981...(Obne of Carter's legacies)...Jimmah must be proud now he's moved up and Obama has taken his place.

ZeroHedge: People Not In Labor Force Soar By 522,000, Labor Force Participation Rate Lowest Since 1981

Clinton was the first president to recognize that Bin Laden was a dangerous..unlike the previous presidents who funded him. Heck..the son of George HW Bush was doing business with the Bin Ladens. And the Republicans blocked his efforts. They refused to let him use special forces to get him..and left him with Missiles. After his failed attempt, they called it "wagging the dog". Or did you forget that one.

Obama's killing of Bin Laden..and other possible leaders of the terrorist group Al Qaeda is far more effective and pragmatic..then going in to Iraq..killing her people..and calling them terrorists..like Bush did.

so Bush killing off a tyrant is bad, but obama going to war, for oil, and killing a tyrant is good.

That's hypocritical.

When was Ben ladin placed on the FBI most wanted list for the attack on the world trade center?

That's hypocritical.

When was Ben ladin placed on the FBI most wanted list for the attack on the world trade center?

Having 'what, huh' to do with fuck-all anything?

That's hypocritical.

And YOU agree with what you just wrote?

YOU are one sick bitch. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back