Obama goes hard after GOP in official start of re-election campaign

what does Obama think his policies have been? lol....Obamas been a failure for his intire term and his policies have all failed. I think I would take my chances on Romney any day then have 4 more years of Obama. Obama has litereally ruined our lives and continues to do so. Why would anyone want more of how things have been going?

What failed?

Oh wait..you are confusing Bush with Obama.

Let me show a failure..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQOd9Eh973A]9/11 attack intense footage - YouTube[/ame]

That's FAILURE.

Let me show success.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukt-_LKhd1U]Osama Is Dead - YouTube[/ame]

Got it?

Long list of terror attacks thwarted by Bush admin since 9/11 « Creeping Sharia

you do know there have been at least 3 attempts since obama took office.

Clinton failed to get obl, he ignored the threat, that got us 3000 dead.

You wanna keep going with the man that ignores the threat and grandstands?

Um no I think the guy who crashed the world economy has a worse record

George Soros??????

soros-emperor.png

You would think that the Rethugs would have such grand ideas and an understanding of what needs to happen to turn this economy around.

Instead what the rethugs give us is; more and more whine. Obama is being mean to us. He is campaigning like he wants to win. He is being mean to us Rethugs. Make him stop it. Whine whine whine.

Fuking pitiful party is what the rethugs have become. No ideas. Just whine. Bunch of whine drunks.

Are you a goldfish? I heard they have a memory span of 3 seconds.

That would explain the fact that you haven't heard of the cut spending, shrink government, follow the Constitution ideas we been talking about for years.

I like the fact they were "attempts" as opposed to what happened on 9/11.

Clinton was the first president to recognize that Bin Laden was a dangerous..unlike the previous presidents who funded him. Heck..the son of George HW Bush was doing business with the Bin Ladens. And the Republicans blocked his efforts. They refused to let him use special forces to get him..and left him with Missiles. After his failed attempt, they called it "wagging the dog". Or did you forget that one.

Obama's killing of Bin Laden..and other possible leaders of the terrorist group Al Qaeda is far more effective and pragmatic..then going in to Iraq..killing her people..and calling them terrorists..like Bush did.

Clinton was the first president to recognize that Bin Laden was a dangerous..unlike the previous presidents who funded him. Heck..the son of George HW Bush was doing business with the Bin Ladens. And the Republicans blocked his efforts. They refused to let him use special forces to get him..and left him with Missiles. After his failed attempt, they called it "wagging the dog". Or did you forget that one.

Obama's killing of Bin Laden..and other possible leaders of the terrorist group Al Qaeda is far more effective and pragmatic..then going in to Iraq..killing her people..and calling them terrorists..like Bush did.

so Bush killing off a tyrant is bad, but obama going to war, for oil, and killing a tyrant is good.

That's hypocritical.

on the plus side, Bush never executed a citizen, especially w/o a trial.

Funny you should mention that.

You're gonna call me a racist for this........but any infidel who negotiates with Muslims is a fool.

They believe that they do not have to adhere to any agreements with any other religion. Obama hasn't learned this yet.

Muslims feel Obama is an apostate, which is worse than an infidel. They want us to give up what has worked in the past, ie, night-raids, top-secret drone missions, anything that has been effective......and Obama is obliging them. You like to scream about Bush working with Bin Laden's father or with Saddam.....but as we speak Obama is doing the same thing and it will be a massive blunder. Trust me.

Last edited:

Clinton had TWO chances to nail OBL and declined both times.

You would think that the Rethugs would have such grand ideas and an understanding of what needs to happen to turn this economy around.

Instead what the rethugs give us is; more and more whine. Obama is being mean to us. He is campaigning like he wants to win. He is being mean to us Rethugs. Make him stop it. Whine whine whine.

Fuking pitiful party is what the rethugs have become. No ideas. Just whine. Bunch of whine drunks.

Are you a goldfish? I heard they have a memory span of 3 seconds.

That would explain the fact that you haven't heard of the cut spending, shrink government, follow the Constitution ideas we been talking about for years.

Birth control pills and other liberal causes take precedence over saving this sinking ship.

oh you got nothing huh?

Just irrational hate for a black man who is your superior in every way

Talking about being irrational this post and many of your other posts are nothing but irrational and hateful.
irony6_xlarge.jpeg

So now you claim court documented facts are irrational?

Is it rational or irrational too accuse someone of something that they haven't gotten a fucking clue as to what you are talking about?

Those failed policies of prosperity and liberty? Ill take those any day over Obama's policies of overspending, enslavement, and corruption.

Romney is attacking our problems, Obama is attacking Romney

Terrific

Naw.

The good Bishop's been attacking Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwTYp5oJhG8]Romney claims Obama attacking religious at CNN Arizona Debate - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_boohoo:
If Obama had a record he could RUN on he would have no need to attack Romney..
Romney is right to point that out...

Obama has a great record to run on, all things considered. The right simply can't see past his skin color, and won't.

what does Obama think his policies have been? lol....Obamas been a failure for his intire term and his policies have all failed. I think I would take my chances on Romney any day then have 4 more years of Obama. Obama has litereally ruined our lives and continues to do so. Why would anyone want more of how things have been going?

What failed?

Oh wait..you are confusing Bush with Obama.

Let me show a failure..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQOd9Eh973A]9/11 attack intense footage - YouTube[/ame]

That's FAILURE.

Let me show success.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukt-_LKhd1U]Osama Is Dead - YouTube[/ame]

Got it?

If Clinton had taken obama out when he had the chance 9-11 would never have happened.. sorry,, Bush inherited that problem from Clinton.. you suck eggs too.

:eusa_boohoo:
If Obama had a record he could RUN on he would have no need to attack Romney..
Romney is right to point that out...

Obama has a great record to run on, all things considered. The right simply can't see past his skin color, and won't.

I can't see past his big mouth. It's so big I can't see anything else.

Forum List

Back