Obama goes hard after GOP in official start of re-election campaign

what does Obama think his policies have been? lol....Obamas been a failure for his intire term and his policies have all failed. I think I would take my chances on Romney any day then have 4 more years of Obama. Obama has litereally ruined our lives and continues to do so. Why would anyone want more of how things have been going?

What failed?

Oh wait..you are confusing Bush with Obama.

Let me show a failure..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQOd9Eh973A]9/11 attack intense footage - YouTube[/ame]

That's FAILURE.

Let me show success.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukt-_LKhd1U]Osama Is Dead - YouTube[/ame]

Got it?

that's all you guys got..
pretty sad isn't it?
I'm sure those in the 8% unemployed is impressed

UE shot up to over 10% the first few months of the Obama administration..as a result of the Bush crash.

So 8% now?

It's moving in the right direction.

what does Obama think his policies have been? lol....Obamas been a failure for his intire term and his policies have all failed. I think I would take my chances on Romney any day then have 4 more years of Obama. Obama has litereally ruined our lives and continues to do so. Why would anyone want more of how things have been going?

What failed?

Let me show a failure..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQOd9Eh973A]9/11 attack intense footage - YouTube[/ame]

That's FAILURE.

Let me show success.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukt-_LKhd1U]Osama Is Dead - YouTube[/ame]

Got it?

pretty sad isn't it?

We should absolutely encourage the idiots to run on 9/11 and Osama.... the only ones who won't be sickened by the politicizing of our dead are the hard left. It will drive rational, decent, honorable Americans to the right in their droves.

Swallow is a sick freak who cares more about political wins than his fellow Americans - or the dead of 9/11.

Perhaps one of you Romney "supporters" can tell us how Willard's policies will be different than Bush's? So far we've seen him hiring a bunch of Bush's neocons from his early administration. What message is that supposed to be sending the American people?

Returning to republican control after one Obama term would be like returning to the guy who stabbed you forty times instead of sticking with the dr who saved your life and is nursing you back to health.

Only the republicans would think the American people are stupid enough to return to the historically failed republican party

What failed?

Let me show a failure..

9/11 attack intense footage - YouTube

That's FAILURE.

Let me show success.

Osama Is Dead - YouTube

Got it?

pretty sad isn't it?

We should absolutely encourage the idiots to run on 9/11 and Osama.... the only ones who won't be sickened by the politicizing of our dead are the hard left. It will drive rational, decent, honorable Americans to the right in their droves.

Swallow is a sick freak who cares more about political wins than his fellow Americans - or the dead of 9/11.

Swallow?

I told you freaky sandy vagina nazi lover..

No swallow.

Ever.

You're just not my type.

Perhaps one of you Romney "supporters" can tell us how Willard's policies will be different than Bush's? So far we've seen him hiring a bunch of Bush's neocons from his early administration. What message is that supposed to be sending the American people?

The good Bishop will have secret Mormon services in the white house to claim Jewish souls taken at the death camps.

Obama goes hard after GOP in official start of re-election campaign

gop_cry1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6_ZxMBl-J8]Cheney: Vote for us or die. Sept 2, 2004 - YouTube[/ame]

Good ol' Republicans exploiting 9/11.

pretty sad isn't it?

Swallow?

I told you freaky sandy vagina nazi lover..

No swallow.

Ever.

You're just not my type.

Who would ever have a twerp as you in the first place?

Only obama could turn the Bin Laden raid from a positive into a negative. He can't get any mileage out of that. When he mentions it now, it just brings disgust. He did that all alone with his I-Strain. Bringing it up anymore is going to be more of the same, the rise of bile. So, he blew that one all to hell.

His foreign policy mistakes, missteps and projected weakness is destroying him and obama seems unable to control his leftist instincts.

You would think that the Rethugs would have such grand ideas and an understanding of what needs to happen to turn this economy around.

Instead what the rethugs give us is; more and more whine. Obama is being mean to us. He is campaigning like he wants to win. He is being mean to us Rethugs. Make him stop it. Whine whine whine.

Fuking pitiful party is what the rethugs have become. No ideas. Just whine. Bunch of whine drunks.

Only obama could turn the Bin Laden raid from a positive into a negative. He can't get any mileage out of that. When he mentions it now, it just brings disgust. He did that all alone with his I-Strain. Bringing it up anymore is going to be more of the same, the rise of bile. So, he blew that one all to hell.

His foreign policy mistakes, missteps and projected weakness is destroying him and obama seems unable to control his leftist instincts.

whats the weather like in your little bubble world?

How can you type such shit and then pretend you care about facts?

Bush politizied every bit of 911 and you backed it

Forum List

Back