Obama: Give Up Your Cell, Cable, and Phone For Insurance.

the Obama's have become insurance sales hustlers

just like used car salespeople

shuck and jive people out of their hard earned money... what can you say...the people voted for it..

it's the most ugly thing I have lived under in my 60 years

Last edited:
the Obama's have become insurance sales hustlers

just like a used car salespeople

shuck and jive people out of their hard earned money... what can you say...the people voted for it..

it's the most ugly thing I have lived under in my 60 years

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C6zk8Ue6Kes]Jive Turkey: A Thanksgiving Supercut - YouTube[/ame]

He really did mean that. If Mitt Romney had said that the press would be howling at how insensitive he was. Let them eat cake and all that.
Obama is the biggest elitist out there. Just don't blow a bunch of cash in Vegas.

Obama To People Who Can?t Afford Obamacare: Give Up Your Phone Or Cable To Pay For It? |

The President recently participated in a health care town hall with Spanish-language media. He responded to a question received via email, from a consumer who makes $36,000 per year and cannot find insurance for a family of three for less than $315 per month. The President responded that “if you looked at their cable bill, their telephone, their cell phone bill… it may turn out that, it’s just they haven’t prioritized health care.” He added that if a family member gets sick, the father “will wish he had paid that $300 a month.”

And.....why are you upset?

He really did mean that. If Mitt Romney had said that the press would be howling at how insensitive he was. Let them eat cake and all that.
Obama is the biggest elitist out there. Just don't blow a bunch of cash in Vegas.

Obama To People Who Can?t Afford Obamacare: Give Up Your Phone Or Cable To Pay For It? |

The President recently participated in a health care town hall with Spanish-language media. He responded to a question received via email, from a consumer who makes $36,000 per year and cannot find insurance for a family of three for less than $315 per month. The President responded that “if you looked at their cable bill, their telephone, their cell phone bill… it may turn out that, it’s just they haven’t prioritized health care.” He added that if a family member gets sick, the father “will wish he had paid that $300 a month.”

And.....why are you upset?
You dont think its inappropriate for the president to lecture people on what they should or should not buy?
Especially one who cannot say No to more spending in his own federal budget.

You dont think telling people to give up what are basically essentials so they can buy over priced health insurance is insensitive?

He should stop worrying about other people's money.

So should you.
i dont personally care, but there is no need to lie about what Obama said.

No lies here. He said people should give up their cell phones or cable to pay insurance premiums. What part of that do you think is a lie?
He suggested people rethink their bills and what they have. Nobody is forcing them to give anything up.

No shit-for-brains. It's NONE of his business. OR YOURS.

So you can make suggestions for people but Obama cant...got it
What part of it's NONE of his business don't YOU understand?:eusa_hand:

I can suggest things all day long if I wish to. I'm not ordering anyone to give anything up. See I can tell you that you shouldn't drink so much. If you choose to not listen nd die from to much drinking. That is no skin off my back. You made the personal choice and must deal with the consequences. .

No shit-for-brains. It's NONE of his business. OR YOURS.

So you can make suggestions for people but Obama cant...got it

Obie isn't making a suggestion you moron. He has mandated his suggestion through the democrats law.

There's a pretty big difference between suggesting someone do something and mandating they do it or pay a penalty for not following the great leader's advice.

Is healthcare good for people? Sure. Is it so good the government needs to demand you pay double the market price in order to get the healthcare they deem you need? Probably not. Is it worth having if that expense trumps all others in your budget and by law you paying that premium is going to be mandated you pay for before anything else in your life?

Used to be the priorities in a persons life was Food and shelter. Now you want it to become Obiecare...then food and shelter.
Where in the law does it say you must sell off your TV to pay for health care?
Because that's the issue here. Not this made up fantasy you have.

well hell like someone said in another post, they didn't see anything wrong with a 50 year old President (Billy boy Clinton) getting blowjobs from a woman the same age as his daughter...so you know they won't find anything with Obama lecturing them like, who be your daddy

they've just given up any self respect for a POLITICAN

Last edited:
Just read what your fellow republicans type on here...from wishing hunger and starvation on the poor etc.
Which 'Republicans' care to point them out or do you have a #100 Broad paintbrush?

IDIOT.
All of you at one point or another have told poor to stop paying for internet/cable/cell phone etc since they are so poor...
Tell them WHAT take charge of their lives, and STOP mooching off the rest of us? Educate themselves and cease using the safety net as a hammock? Really?:eusa_hand:

You do realize some people work 40 hour weeks or more and are still poor. Raise the damn wages.
Because Gubmint says so? Market can't afford it? What fucking country do you think YOU live in? Liberty is still ALIEN to you, isn't it? Constitution STILL Alien to YOU isn't it?:eusa_hand:
What's so free about letting people go without healthcare? So when they need to go to the hospital they get hit by sky high costs thanks to capitalism? The constitution should be burned we are a different nation sure there are certain things we can take from it to use in a new constitution especially the 1st and 2nd amendments off top of my head.
Healthcare is an INDIVIDUAL responsibility. ORION? YOU need to learn the meaning of the word.

And Orion? Apart from the SCOTUS screwing US? Tell us WHERE in the Constitution where Government is mandated to dictate this horseshit?
I don't agree with it being forced but I do agree the government should pay for all citizens who can not afford it to get it. I am in favor of a single payer system.
Tell them WHAT take charge of their lives, and STOP mooching off the rest of us? Educate themselves and cease using the safety net as a hammock? Really?:eusa_hand:

You do realize some people work 40 hour weeks or more and are still poor. Raise the damn wages.

Get a better job.
I enjoy my job so no.They need to pay better.

I am poor because of the fucking taxes, not the damned wages.
Taxes are bad but I wouldn't mind more taxes for better services. Water/Electricity/Healthcare/Education should ALL be 100% free.
republicans tell the poor to do the same thing so save the faux outrage.

I don't recall any Republican telling people to give up services so they can fund the disaster known as Obamacare.

I do take issue with people who are on the doles and have all the extras provided for them. You see, we just don't want to pay for people's cable, phone and other things. Many of us budgeted and went without things because we did prioritize our health care. Then we had to turn around and pay for other people who didn't.

What irks me is that many of these people had insurance before and it fit into their budget. It no longer does, so Mr. Arrogant wants us to give something up for the newer, more expensive insurance. Fuck him.

Kathleen Sebelius announced that Obamacare will get even more expensive next year. It's a fucking mess and it's getting worse.

The fact that so few are interested in supporting Obamacare by actually purchasing it should tell you libs something. All these desperate ads out there show just how scared the Obama administration is because NO ONE wants this shit. All those people he supposedly did this for said no thanks. Repeal this mess since it can't be fixed.

Not to pay for obamacare but to simply stop paying for them since they are poor.

This highlights the difference i the way the Parties view people.
The Left has ALWAYS looked at people as incapable of making their own decisions or taking care of themselves, ALWAYS.

But wasn't the ACA "Afordable Health Care Act"... aka: ObamaCare supposed to be " affordable"....
Not in order to get it you need to cancel shit in order to afford it?

He can't afford it. So Obama says, "Well, look at your budget, cable bill, telephone, cell phone bill, you're just not prioritizing things right." Hey, Mr. President, you may have forgotten, it's not a matter of priority. This man has to have it or he's in violation of your stupid law. He has been mandated by the Supreme Court and you and everybody else that he's got to have this. It isn't a matter of choice. His cell phone is. His cable TV bill is. But your health care bill is not. He has to have it or he is committing a crime, punishable with a fine and maybe imprisonment if he goes long enough without it.
Obama: Give Up Your Cell Phone and Cable TV to Buy Health Care - The Rush Limbaugh Show
Yet, we say the same thing about rent, food, and transportation to and from work, and we're hate-filled people.

Obama's correct.

Why isn't the guys employer providing health care insurance? I do, and I ONLY made $5.5M net last year.

I am so frigging confused here.....

Before ObamaCare people could not afford healthcare....
Where were the Democrats and Obama.
Not one of them said...Hey people,if you need haelthcare and can't afford it cancel your cell and cable.

If they did we would not have had to get screwed over.

I am so frigging confused here.....

Before ObamaCare people could not afford healthcare....
Where were the Democrats and Obama.
Not one of them said...Hey people,if you need haelthcare and can't afford it cancel your cell and cable.

If they did we would not have had to get screwed over.

Before ACA we had eight years of BushCo.

Before BushCo we had eight years of prosperity, low unemployment, and employee paid healthcare.

Forum List

Back