Obama cancel your cell phones and cable if you cant pay for Obamacare

Yet we give free cell phones for low income .. He tells the middle class to give up stuff for his agenda and we are giving people free the stuff he told us to give up. How is this fair ??

Obamacare has always been a wealth-transfer program. It just uses "health care" as an excuse.

Now the middle class must give up the money they used to pay for cell phones and cable TV, and give it to the government instead. The government will use it to pay for "free" cell phones and "reduced" premiums for health care coverage for low-income people.

It's Obama's new world order.

Yet we give free cell phones for low income .. He tells the middle class to give up stuff for his agenda and we are giving people free the stuff he told us to give up. How is this fair ??Obamacare's too expensive for ya? Cancel your cable, peasant! | The Daily Caller

So cable tv is more important than healthcare?

Not saying that at all but when you tell one group of people to give up something but giving another group that same something for free with other peoples money. That is WRONG

Americans should cancel their cable anyway because it's feeding shit directly into your brain 24 hours a day.

Yet we give free cell phones for low income .. He tells the middle class to give up stuff for his agenda and we are giving people free the stuff he told us to give up. How is this fair ??

Obamacare has always been a wealth-transfer program. It just uses "health care" as an excuse.

Now the middle class must give up the money they used to pay for cell phones and cable TV, and give it to the government instead. The government will use it to pay for "free" cell phones and "reduced" premiums for health care coverage for low-income people.

It's Obama's new world order.

exactly.....BO and lefties want 'equality'......which means everybody will be equally poor....('cept for the elitists in power :eusa_shhh:)

Yet we give free cell phones for low income .. He tells the middle class to give up stuff for his agenda and we are giving people free the stuff he told us to give up. How is this fair ??Obamacare's too expensive for ya? Cancel your cable, peasant! | The Daily Caller

Let me put it in words you can understand.

My subscription to cable TV to me is more important then your subscription to your healthcare.

A very poor attempt at a diversion, but I get the point you made. Just doesn't address the irony of what the President said.

I happen to know what the President meant, and I agree with him. Prioritize. That is exactly how I live my life. And yes, if his healthcare law, (ironically, "the affordable care act"), results in me having to pay higher premiums for my healthcare, I will need to sacrifice something...in my case, leaving less money to my descendants; but for others? A luxury.

He was foolish, however, to use cell phones as an example seeing as he has a "fee cell phone" program at the cost of the taxpayer.

He should have said "Johnny doesn't need that video game more than healthcare"...or "Jimmy can use Converse over Nike's"

A very poor attempt at a diversion, but I get the point you made. Just doesn't address the irony of what the President said.

I happen to know what the President meant, and I agree with him. Prioritize. That is exactly how I live my life. And yes, if his healthcare law, (ironically, "the affordable care act"), results in me having to pay higher premiums for my healthcare, I will need to sacrifice something...in my case, leaving less money to my descendants; but for others? A luxury.

He was foolish, however, to use cell phones as an example seeing as he has a "fee cell phone" program at the cost of the taxpayer.

He should have said "Johnny doesn't need that video game more than healthcare"...or "Jimmy can use Converse over Nike's"

i think BO was just expressing what he and his Adminstration believes.....that government shouild be in control of your private decisions......

one may agree with him that healthcare is more important but it is not the place of government to set peoples priorities.....

Why not let people decide for themselves? to a 20 year old it is.....That's the funny part all these dumbass college kids who worked for Obama are now being told to give up entertainment and other options for getting health insurance they don't want. Ironic, and funny, they don't want it, but they HAVE to get it according to Obama and you liberals.

So it's just another social security where the young are expected to pay for the old.

Do democrats ever do anything that doesn't pit groups against each other?

Ame®icano;8767881 said:

Let me put it in words you can understand.

My subscription to cable TV to me is more important then your subscription to your healthcare.

Isn't this the Conservative Slogan?

Let me put your words in to a more digestible, yet still highly accurate format.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Agreed, definitely a poor choice of analogy by Obama.

Obama knows best, folks. The leader of the free world ( :lmao: ) definitely knows how to secure freedom. or is it free-dumb?

Why not let people decide for themselves? to a 20 year old it is.....That's the funny part all these dumbass college kids who worked for Obama are now being told to give up entertainment and other options for getting health insurance they don't want. Ironic, and funny, they don't want it, but they HAVE to get it according to Obama and you liberals.

So it's just another social security where the young are expected to pay for the old.

Do democrats ever do anything that doesn't pit groups against each other?

Are 20 year olds immune to cancer? Are they immune from getting injured?

Of course not, but many certainly think they are. Because of this, they need some form of health insurance coverage despite what they "want". It's a matter of need.

It's none of your business. If you need a nanny hire one.

Of course it's my business. I live in this country and pay taxes. Until we have some sort of document that people can sign that says, "If Im sick and chose not to buy insurance, you should not treat me no matter what unless I have cash to pay for it" then it's my business because it affects me.

It's none of your business. If you need a nanny hire one.

Of course it's my business. I live in this country and pay taxes. Until we have some sort of document that people can sign that says, "If Im sick and chose not to buy insurance, you should not treat me no matter what unless I have cash to pay for it" then it's my business because it affects me.

Great. I'll take one of those and also one that says "If I am able bodied and chose not to work, you should not feed me no matter what as feeding people makes them dependent."

Forum List

Back