Obama: Give Up Your Cell, Cable, and Phone For Insurance.

Why was it not OK to cancel things to buy insurance before ObamaCare?
But now it's recommended to buy into ObamaCare?

I am so frigging confused here.....

Before ObamaCare people could not afford healthcare....
Where were the Democrats and Obama.
Not one of them said...Hey people,if you need haelthcare and can't afford it cancel your cell and cable.

If they did we would not have had to get screwed over.

Before ACA we had eight years of BushCo.

Before BushCo we had eight years of prosperity, low unemployment, and employee paid healthcare.

Sorry but this needs to be said.....you're such a douche bag. And you're full of shit.
Seriously.

It was against the laws of humanity to have to cut back on expenses in order to pay for healthcare before ObamaCare....but now...

It's encouraged?

I am so frigging confused here.....

Before ObamaCare people could not afford healthcare....
Where were the Democrats and Obama.
Not one of them said...Hey people,if you need haelthcare and can't afford it cancel your cell and cable.

If they did we would not have had to get screwed over.

Before ACA we had eight years of BushCo.

Before BushCo we had eight years of prosperity, low unemployment, and employee paid healthcare.

You must have been in diapers when G.W. Bush was in office? The health care industry in this country went bad in the late 90's. Small business employers could no longer group together with other small business employers to get the same rates as large corporations. Henceforth--employee coverage was cut--and or employees were asked to pay more for their own insurance.

Medical insurance has always been a state issue. It is regulated by each and every state--as to what type of coverage they offer---who is allowed to sell insurance in that state, etc.

The Federal Government jumped in here--and has made a disaster out of medical insurance. The days of calling up and buying a policy from an insurer are long gone. Now--you are asked "how much money do you make"--and that determines for you what policy you'll be buying.

Unfortunately for many--that policy is too expensive for them. With the expanded Medicaid and subsidies for people to buy insurance--and no one really pushing the BUY button on these web-sites--says Obamacare isn't going to last out the year.

Wouldn't make a shitting bit of difference. Did anyone in the audience say you first?

Did you EVER imagine having some 50 something man lecturing YOU on what you should have, shouldn't have in your life?

I just can't believe people sit through that BS...like I said, they've given up any self respect they had for this man elected President/Daddy

it's just damn creepy

Obama crying about the middle class poor not being willing to fork over money for insurance that they don't need. ROFL He might as well be asking them to donate to his global warming charity. What an ass hole.

Forum List

Back