Obama get very warm welcome to the house

Well it's not his fault he has to go out there and clarify. Between all the bullshit about the "Death Panels", Abortions being in the bill, and Illegal Immigrants getting free health care there's enough bullshit to build a mountain.

Also, Obama's speech actually had thought put into it too. He is giving Republicans plenty of what they want, but they want more. Which is why as much as Obama wants bipartisanship, Republicans basically want Obama to act as if he were a Republican.

Not supporting a public option doesn't make the republicans partisan. his speeches are always good. It's the only thing he's good at.
if the dems don't want the illegal immigrant argument, stop saying there are 45 million uninsured when a great number of those are illegal aliens.

Yes, and vote Yes for the Heller amendment.

I don't know much about the Heller amendment, so I just looked it up...I'm sure you can explain it a little better.

Is it essentially a way to document the undocumented?

Given that's the case, you agree the dems should either stop fudging the numbers, agree they are going to cover illegal aliens, or stop the faux rage that we saw this evening?

I agree they should stop fudging the numbers, but I disagree on whether they SHOULD cover illegal aliens. Personally? I don't think they will cover illegal aliens or at the very least Obama won't allow it.

Now given all of this, you agree that the GOP should fudging numbers, telling tall tales about death panels and all that,etc?

Along with other provisions that we can't even see yet ? no thanks

Obviously you haven't been paying attention.

Section 246 of HR320 says:

"Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States.”

However, before any of you mention the "non-discrimination clause" in Section 152 that would technically allow illegals to be covered. Remember that the first line of that provision forbids discrimination "expect as otherwise explicitly permitted by this act.

So that settles that. Busting Myths one at a time.

How does he guarantee illegals dont get insurance ?
They are on food stamps , They will be on insurance as well

With open borders I dont think I like Obamas vision.

Well for starters, there is a provision in the bill? :eusa_eh:

You get the prize for the dumbest answer of the day. We have a whole set of laws against illegal immigration in the US of KKKA. And for 50 years or so the government by their own admission has been unable to enforce those laws. Now what in the sam hill gives you the confidence to think (after voting down the Heller amendment) they can keep illegals from enrolling in the taxpayer funded public option?

Given that's the case, you agree the dems should either stop fudging the numbers, agree they are going to cover illegal aliens, or stop the faux rage that we saw this evening?

I agree they should stop fudging the numbers, but I disagree on whether they SHOULD cover illegal aliens. Personally? I don't think they will cover illegal aliens or at the very least Obama won't allow it.

Now given all of this, you agree that the GOP should fudging numbers, telling tall tales about death panels and all that,etc?

I don't listen to Sarah Palin and i don't understand why Obama does. If she's so stupid, how is she allowed to influence policy with her stupidity? or is she not stupid, after all?

for the thousand and first time

who will suffer under a 500 billion dollar cut in medicare?

why did the Democrats vote NO on the Heller amendment?

why did the obamalama appoint two eugenicists to czarships?

I'm sorry I didn't attempt answering your questions the first thousand times you asked them. I did not realize that you were exclusively addressing me (in fact, this is only the second time I've seen these questions posed, so I must have been away the first 999).

Who will suffer? I'm not sure. Probably the folks that are making a quick buck on Medicare overpayments for durable medical equipment that they are not shopping around for. Maybe there will be some prior authorizations on tests that are ordered (just like private insurance companies do) so that extra tests are not ordered. Probably also the regional, privately owned insurance companies that add to the non-medical cost of medicine without adding benefit.

As I said before, I don't know anything about the Heller amendment, and since I am not in Congress, I was not given the opportunity to vote. I also, have not spoken with my democrat reps in congress about it.

Who are the eugenicists to which you are referring? I have not personally spoken or Twittered with Barack regarding his motives on appointing and of his czars, nor has he asked me for my opinion on any of his appointments.

I answered as honestly as I could.

You get the prize for the dumbest answer of the day. We have a whole set of laws against illegal immigration in the US of KKKA. And for 50 years or so the government by their own admission has been unable to enforce those laws. Now what in the sam hill gives you the confidence to think (after voting down the Heller amendment) they can keep illegals from enrolling in the taxpayer funded public option?

If that's the case, then what is this Amendment going to do? If supposedly we have a whole set of laws already that have not worked already, what's so different about this one? Going to start shooting them Willow? :eusa_eh:

I sure can.. We need health care reform. I agree with that. I don't agree with his approach or his method. I don't feel comfortable supporting a man who stands idly by and lets the speaker of the house call us nazis.. and he has not answered a single solitary question I have. Neither have you.

Ask me a question and I will see if I can answer it for you. If I can't answer it, I will let you know.

Why would you judge him by the people he surrounds himself with?

If that's the case, then what is this Amendment going to do? If supposedly we have a whole set of laws already that have not worked already, what's so different about this one? Going to start shooting them Willow? :eusa_eh:

The entire bill will cost us more and do nothing to improve health care. Other than that it ain't bad.

your train left the station. and you wonder why Republicans won't work with your guy. suck a lemon. dipshit.

EDITORIAL: Health care for illegals - Opinion - ReviewJournal.com

That's right. Last week, the Democratic-controlled House Ways and Means Committee voted 26-15 -- on a straight party line -- to kill an amendment offered by Nevada Rep. Dean Heller that would have prevented illegals from receiving government subsidized health care under any reform proposal.

In fact, they have proposed none. The Heller plan would have at least mandated that health organizations use federal data base checks to verify citizenship, but the Democrats have now put the kibosh on that approach.

Heller's plan would also have barred illegal aliens from qualifying for tax credits to subsidize the purchase of private health insurance coverage. But this, too, is apparently too much for Democrats to stomach in their effort to court the illegal vote.

so, you'll pardon me all to hell and back when I say I don't believe the demoncwats..

Last edited:
Small ruckus just now at some of what he was saying.

Also, he said there would be fines for those who don't have insurance but can afford it to a certain standard I suppose.

That would severely piss me off. I will likely swing against healthcare reform if that ends up being the case.

I don't listen to Sarah Palin and i don't understand why Obama does. If she's so stupid, how is she allowed to influence policy with her stupidity? or is she not stupid, after all?

Because enough stupid people believe her.

Just some quick facts on how stupid people can be in this country sometimes:

18% believe the Sun revolves around the Earth.

Only 76% could name that we gained our independence from Great Britain.

30% still think that Saddam had WMDs despite Bush himself coming out and saying that they didn't.

Over 50% of the GOP believe that Obama was not born here in America.

39% of Americans in a poll said the Government should "stay out of Medicare." That's not including the 15% who said they aren't sure.

48% of Americans would refuse to vote for an Atheist on the basis that they are a Atheist

Sixty-five percent of Americans (65%) believe that the nation's founders intended the U.S. to be a Christian nation and 55% believe that the Constitution establishes a Christian nation. (Both are horribly wrong statements)

8% of Americans agreed with this statement: Citizens do not have the right to view and obtain information about how elections officials count votes.

In 2002, a Newsweek poll found that 89% of Americans believe the Hijackers were Iraqi. The others were unsure. Those same people who believed that the Hijackers were Iraqi Nationals with Iraq being a fundamentalist Muslim country instead of a Secular one.

The numbers continue, just sad. (Note, I'm not saying that these people are all Republicans, rather idiots like Palin.)

Last edited:
Small ruckus just now at some of what he was saying.

Also, he said there would be fines for those who don't have insurance but can afford it to a certain standard I suppose.

That would severely piss me off. I will likely swing against healthcare reform if that ends up being the case.

this is what obama considers free choices.

I'm sorry I didn't attempt answering your questions the first thousand times you asked them. I did not realize that you were exclusively addressing me (in fact, this is only the second time I've seen these questions posed, so I must have been away the first 999).

Who will suffer? I'm not sure. Probably the folks that are making a quick buck on Medicare overpayments for durable medical equipment that they are not shopping around for. Maybe there will be some prior authorizations on tests that are ordered (just like private insurance companies do) so that extra tests are not ordered. Probably also the regional, privately owned insurance companies that add to the non-medical cost of medicine without adding benefit.

As I said before, I don't know anything about the Heller amendment, and since I am not in Congress, I was not given the opportunity to vote. I also, have not spoken with my democrat reps in congress about it.

Who are the eugenicists to which you are referring? I have not personally spoken or Twittered with Barack regarding his motives on appointing and of his czars, nor has he asked me for my opinion on any of his appointments.

I answered as honestly as I could.

and I thank you. I disagree with you but I thank you. You have some reading to do.. you should familiarize yourself with the obama czars.. One being rham emanuals's brother.and John Holdren.

That's right. Last week, the Democratic-controlled House Ways and Means Committee voted 26-15 -- on a straight party line -- to kill an amendment offered by Nevada Rep. Dean Heller that would have prevented illegals from receiving government subsidized health care under any reform proposal.

In fact, they have proposed none. The Heller plan would have at least mandated that health organizations use federal data base checks to verify citizenship, but the Democrats have now put the kibosh on that approach.

Heller's plan would also have barred illegal aliens from qualifying for tax credits to subsidize the purchase of private health insurance coverage. But this, too, is apparently too much for Democrats to stomach in their effort to court the illegal vote.

so, you'll pardon me all to hell and back when I say I don't believe the demoncwats..
they don't even want to check ID for voters why would they ever check for healthcare?

they don't even want to check ID for voters why would they ever check for healthcare?

exactly! and they think we should believe and trust them why exactly?

Forum List

Back