Obama freezes unfriendly coverage

No proof at all, CG, about that.

Hey, have you met divecon, elvis, or crusaderfrank? You may find true love!

I have read the quotes from Van Jones about his being 'a radical communist'. I have seen no quote from him disavowing those beliefs. And I have read chapter and verse about and from Jones. A quick google search will give you, in his own words, his communist beliefs. You find me any quote from him that disavows that and I'll be happy to read it.

I make it my business to know who these people are.

You don't have to "dissavow" a belief in order to change it. That's a fallacy. Political ideology is not like religious dogma. Do you dissavow the GoP to become a Democrat or do you find, after a while, that your beliefs have changed and are no longer in line with your party and...change it?

Look at what he's written and done since 2002 and it is clear he that he believes capitalism is the vehicle to social change.

You may make it your business to "know who these people are" but that doesn't affect your accuracy, only your bias.

He claims he was communist yet, you state he isn't, it seems the burden of proof falls in your court.

Poor FoxNews....

Nobody loves them. Sometimes life IS Fair

It appears to me that both sides are missing and/or obfuscating the point here.

Clearly the White House cannot allow access to every single news outlet that requests it. So why should there be any special obligation to allow access to Fox?

Interesting point....

Why thank you. :thup:

And like most interesting points, it has been systematically ignored by the loud-mouthed, partisan lemming set of USMB. :)

Clearly the White House cannot allow access to every single news outlet that requests it. So why should there be any special obligation to allow access to Fox?

Interesting point....

And like most interesting points, it has been systematically ignored by the loud-mouthed, partisan lemming set of USMB. :)

I only ignore opinions that are wrong and that easily disproved. I like more of a challenge....:cuckoo:

Interesting point....

Coming from you, mani, with your avatars... it is just too damned easy to ignore anything you say... but, please keep up the good work with the avatars!

Immie

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/12/business/media/12fox.html
I’ve got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration,” he said in June, though he did not mention Fox by name. He added, “You’d be hard pressed if you watched the entire day to find a positive story about me on that front.”

The White House has limited administration members’ appearances on the network in recent weeks. In mid-September, when the White House booked Mr. Obama on a round robin of Sunday morning talk shows, it skipped Fox and called it an “ideological outlet,” leading the “Fox News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace to appear on Bill O’Reilly’s prime-time show and call the administration “the biggest bunch of crybabies I have dealt with in my 30 years in Washington.”

It is an ideological outlet (and the lowest ranked of the Sunday shows).

Ms. Dunn called that remark juvenile and stressed that administration officials would still talk to Fox, and that Mr. Obama was likely to be interviewed on the network in the future. But, she added, “we’re not going to legitimize them as a news organization.”

She's right. They're not a news organization.

This shit really cracks me up.

Obama is supposed to care about looking like a pussy to people who hate him and will never ever vote for him no matter what he does. Yep, that's some rock-solid logic right there! :thup:

Obama is supposed to care about looking like a pussy to people who hate him and will never ever vote for him no matter what he does. Yep, that's some rock-solid logic right there! :thup:

proof you do not use your brain for thinking. If Fox outnumbers all of the cable news networks combined common sense and a little rithmatic should tell you it's not just conservatives who watch Fox News.

proof you do not use your brain for thinking. If Fox outnumbers all of the cable news networks combined common sense and a little rithmatic should tell you it's not just conservatives who watch Fox News.

I'm pretty sure they are the only ones unwilling to change the channel to watch an interview with the president. :lol:

I'm pretty sure they are the only ones unwilling to change the channel to watch an interview with the president. :lol:

well, to be honest I've stopped watching I have him memorized. He never says anything different. He has become boring. And, he lies.

well, to be honest I've stopped watching I have him memorized. He never says anything different. He has become boring. And, he lies.

He is a politician. What the fudge do you expect?

Immie

This is the most media-conscious administration in history. Virtually no negative comment can go unanswered, nor can any critic go without getting marginalized or mud-spattered.
If they spent half as much time worrying about policy matters they might end up doing some good.

Oh my God. My eyes.

That avatar!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back