obama for a third term? WTF?

Rush is real big on the "low information voter" thing right now.

Seriously folks, Rush does not have your best interests at heart. If he can keep you angry, he keeps everyone separated, and that's good for ratings. Division keeps him relevant.

Maybe turn off the radio for a few months.

Ah, the new button phrase dutifully parroted by the dittoheads lately.

Since Limbaugh went off on a tear about "low information voters" it's being repeated again and again.

He has them well trained.

Every time I hear it though, and I think of how so many of these same posters using that phrase completely bought into the "skewed polling" lock stock and barrel - all I can think of is,
the party is infested with bad information voters.

I know who you are. I know where you post. Are you going to try you shit here as well?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A good example of a useful tool or one of many low information voters.
Ayup. I was right.

You were one of the skewed polls duped.

Quote: Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775

Skewed polls predict the actual out come? You put all those skewed polls together you'll still have a skewed poll.

:rofl:
I will have to say for once the polls were right I guess most didn't take into account the low information voters that voted for obama.
The bad information voter crowd saying the polls were right because they didn't account for the low information voter crowd.

Is that precious or what??

how would he be doing that if he's talking about 'low-information voters'?

i think perhaps misinformed, dishonest voters are worse than low information voters.

oh but why must you cast stones at your own party my dear?

yokie dokie...

i kind of feel bad for you, reb. i like you, but you've gone off the deep end.

now tell me again about which of us is misinformed... while posting more threads like this.

:thup:

If anyone supports obama I don't care who you are, are low information people.
How can anyone sit and listen to obama knowing that he's lying and still support him?
oh and please don't give me that bush lied , or politicians lie crap, don't insult my intelligence.

OK I'll give you an out, either obama is the biggest liar we have ever had in the white house or the most ill informed president we have ever had.

Rush is real big on the "low information voter" thing right now.

Seriously folks, Rush does not have your best interests at heart. If he can keep you angry, he keeps everyone separated, and that's good for ratings. Division keeps him relevant.

Maybe turn off the radio for a few months.

Ah, the new button phrase dutifully parroted by the dittoheads lately.

Since Limbaugh went off on a tear about "low information voters" it's being repeated again and again.

He has them well trained.

Every time I hear it though, and I think of how so many of these same posters using that phrase completely bought into the "skewed polling" lock stock and barrel - all I can think of is,
the party is infested with bad information voters.

I know who you are. I know where you post. Are you going to try you shit here as well?
I'm posting here, right now. Try what? POST on a message board?

What the fuck is your gig, tinybraindamaged?

Ayup. I was right.

You were one of the skewed polls duped.

:rofl:
I will have to say for once the polls were right I guess most didn't take into account the low information voters that voted for obama.
The bad information voter crowd saying the polls were right because they didn't account for the low information voter crowd.

one more time in a way that you might be able to understand it. No one took into account those who are politically disengaged going to vote in the numbers that they did.

one more time in a way that you might be able to understand it. No one took into account those who are politically disengaged going to vote in the numbers that they did.
What do you mean "no one took into account?"

The polls were right, Nate Silver was right. YOUR crowd was WRONG.

We tried to tell you, now you're saying "no one took into account...?"

More bad math to make yourself feel better I guess.

Just remember that Obama is the Commander-In-Chief of all armed forces.

Whatever he orders, the all th armed forces are duty bound to obey.

This power-hungry punk is liable to give the order on November 1st, 2016 to cancel all elections.

All I did was post the link to the bill, and said obama for a third term? WTF? in the title.

Fair enough. Did you know at the time that you posted it that the same legislator has put forth the same bill during every new Congress since Clinton?

No I didn't realize that but there was talk about doing this in 2008 some Chicago law firm was pushing for this.

You can trust me on this... Before Owe Bama's run as President is over, the country will be pretty sick and tired of him. He's going to fall from grace so hard that liberal Democrats won't even mention his name in polite company.

you understand that you're not in touch with "the country" and don't share or represent the viewpoint of the majority.

right?

and while i'm sure your prediction is as accurate as all of the rightwing predictions about romney's landslide win, i'd say more likely is that they have enough of obstructionists in the House and you lose more seats in both the house and senate in 2014.

You can laugh and poke fun at me now but in the end, I will have the last and loudest laugh.

You can trust me on this... Before Owe Bama's run as President is over, the country will be pretty sick and tired of him. He's going to fall from grace so hard that liberal Democrats won't even mention his name in polite company.

you understand that you're not in touch with "the country" and don't share or represent the viewpoint of the majority.

right?

and while i'm sure your prediction is as accurate as all of the rightwing predictions about romney's landslide win, i'd say more likely is that they have enough of obstructionists in the House and you lose more seats in both the house and senate in 2014.

You can laugh and poke fun at me now but in the end, I will have the last and loudest laugh.

i like president-elect newt.

This power-hungry punk is liable to give the order on November 1st, 2016 to cancel all elections.

Actually he can't force an order that is unconstitutional. But that would be for the commanders to decide.

Only in your wildest wet dream.

Actually he can't force an order that is unconstitutional. But that would be for the commanders to decide.

Neither could Lenin, or Castro or Chavez. But they did, and Obama knows the commanders would not risk being called racists by refusing his orders.

right?

Perhaps that is true, but the possibility that said laughter is the result of a tenuous grip on reality is just as likely as your claim.

You forgot the FEMA Death Camps

Neither could Lenin, or Castro or Chavez. But they did, and Obama knows the commanders would not risk being called racists by refusing his orders.

There is one big difference non that you mentioned had a Constitution that protected it's citizens rights. Non in it's military took an oath to protect and defend a Constitution, it was to the father land or motherland, in other words to the leader of the country.

Forum List

Back