Obama Fatigue.. setting in..

Obama Job Approval at 41%, Tying His Low

Really Jillian?

ObamaApril2011.gif

He's falling like a stone in a lake...

Overall, the Gallup tracking poll shows him remaining quite steady, in spite of the monumental criticisms that began when the health care bill began it's now infamous debate. You can see it better on this page:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

Last edited:
You would think Democrats would be getting tired of making up excuses for Obama by now...

I know with Bush and his lack of controlling government spending I defended for a while but finally gave up and admitted the Guy just went along with wasting taxpayer money...

The circumstances are entirely different. Bush had a great economy to start off with and had practically nothing on his plate until 911. Any necessary spending as a result of the attacks were understandable, but then the BA overreached, big time. Obama started off having to deal with the repercussions of that overreach plus a global economic crisis. I'll wait until the economy continues to improve which will bring the country back on track before I start dismissing the OA as being incompetent. I think they've made mistakes, but I still think Obama and his administration tried to do the best they could under unprecedented circumstances.

bush ' inherited' ;) a mild recession, and yes 911, was a whole 8 months in...

and doing the best they can isn't what we pay for not for any of them rep dem whomever.

Still no answer to my question. Do you not think that McCain would have "done the best he could"?? Just what did you expect when NO ONE had any magic answers other than to stop the bleeding? Now, two years later, surgery is scheduled, and we'll see how successful it is.

and yet, once again, his approval rating has been at about 48/49% and isn't changing.

the people claiming "obama fatigue" are simply continuing to suffer from obama derangement syndrome and wouldn't have voted for him anyway.

i think you should go vote for palin.

Or The Donald and then just wait for the screws to tighten.

As the DON helps tighten them...

So what are you going to do about it?

You got until January 2013 at the earliest and January 2017 at the latest unti he's gone.

My suggestion would be to turn off the TV and radio, stop reading the newspapers, log off the internet, and do something that gives you pleasure.

Life is far too short to sweat out the meaningless crap that you have no control over.

So I see that there maybe some doubt amoungst the faithful of a obama bid for reelection.:lol:

You would think Democrats would be getting tired of making up excuses for Obama by now...

I know with Bush and his lack of controlling government spending I defended for a while but finally gave up and admitted the Guy just went along with wasting taxpayer money...

Washington D.C. is under the control of International Zionism and the one-world Jews.

If Hussein Obama is an example of the racial future of America, God help us !!

Washington D.C. is under the control of International Zionism and the one-world Jews.

do you think your mental illness is genetic? or did you do too much drugs in college?

and yet, once again, his approval rating has been at about 48/49% and isn't changing.

the people claiming "obama fatigue" are simply continuing to suffer from obama derangement syndrome and wouldn't have voted for him anyway.

oopsi..:eusa_whistle:

The only real poll that counts is the one thats done in November. and sometimes I have my doubts about that one because nothing seems to change.

oopsi..:eusa_whistle:

like i said, you morons are cherry picking your data in order to firther your agenda.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
he averages at 46.3 right now.
But hey what else would i expect from the human equivalent of backwash.

I see you moved away from PPP:lol:

So what are you going to do about it?

You got until January 2013 at the earliest and January 2017 at the latest unti he's gone.

My suggestion would be to turn off the TV and radio, stop reading the newspapers, log off the internet, and do something that gives you pleasure.

Life is far too short to sweat out the meaningless crap that you have no control over.

That's the problem with the people of the nation. Turning off and tuning out is NOT they way to solve the nations problems, and wait for someone else to do it for you. Becoming more educated on why the events that are destroying the country are allowed to happen and by whom is a good start.
Being strong enough to have the will to change our thinking about it all is paramount.
No more voting for the lesser of 2 evils, consider a radical change in voting from what you have been handed down for generations, and consider voting independent, or for a candidate with sound economic policies like a Ron Paul, or one of the Libertarians.
Anything to let the PTP know we are sick of their thievery and lies.

Just look around and ask yourself why these men that make promises that you want to hear only to get into office, later back slap you by breaking them all. How could they allow the criminals who concocted the biggest transfer of wealth and theft, be allowed to try and "fix" the problem?
Why are we allowing them to destroy our way of living, and trampling on our rights? Because of attitudes like stated above.

Is it not apparent yet that we need to do more then simply turn off and tune out?

I'm experiencing Obama fatigue...

It's always bad news with this Guy.....
Maybe you need an Alaskan-"vacation"??!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25HY4fOmYQs]YouTube - Alaskan Meth Connection[/ame]

Sarah-Palin-Meth-Labs-Small-Sticker-(5299).jpg

Didn't olberman get fired?:lol:
You must be thinkin' o' "Butterball" Beck.

images
"Sources tell us ... Olbermann was due for two salary hikes during the last two years of his contract, which would have netted him just over $17 million. The exit deal, we're told, gives Keith much more than $7 million, though our sources would not be more specific.

And we're told ... Olbermann agreed as part of his exit deal not to do television, but our sources say he'll be benched for less than 4 1/2 months. Conan O'Brien had to sit out twice that amount of time."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWd7Rp3Zkn8]YouTube - Paul Krugman: Phil Gramm could cause next Great Depression[/ame]​

To be honest with you I would vote for Hillary at this point. I just want someone that is both capable of doing the Job, and modest enough to learn on the job and take advice.

I do not see either in Obama.

Hillary? Are you serious? Just research who all these people are connected to and their affiliations (where they get their marching orders or influenced by) The CFR, The Trilateral Commission etc..
They don't have the American citizens best interest at heart.
What is needed are people that are not associated or influenced by the beast.

Maybe you need an Alaskan-"vacation"??!!!

Sarah-Palin-Meth-Labs-Small-Sticker-(5299).jpg

Didn't olberman get fired?:lol:

You must be thinkin' o' "Butterball" Beck.

images
"Sources tell us ... Olbermann was due for two salary hikes during the last two years of his contract, which would have netted him just over $17 million. The exit deal, we're told, gives Keith much more than $7 million, though our sources would not be more specific.

And we're told ... Olbermann agreed as part of his exit deal not to do television, but our sources say he'll be benched for less than 4 1/2 months. Conan O'Brien had to sit out twice that amount of time."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWd7Rp3Zkn8"]YouTube - Paul Krugman: Phil Gramm could cause next Great Depression[/ame]​
tricycle.gif

Forum List

Back