Obama Fatigue.. setting in..

and yet, once again, his approval rating has been at about 48/49% and isn't changing.

the people claiming "obama fatigue" are simply continuing to suffer from obama derangement syndrome and wouldn't have voted for him anyway.

i think you should go vote for palin.

It's true.. I could never vote for Obama...especially now...

But.. isn't, "obama derangement syndrome" a Democrat thing..?

Well since no president other than FDR had any "experience" in handling a complete economic meltdown, I wonder if any other candidate at the time would have done better. It required IMMEDIATE action, not ideological bullshit fixes that wouldn't kick in until several months/years down the road, if then.

Nice try, but it is not just his handling of the economy I am talking about. I think he has shown poor judgment, Indecisiveness and a clear Lack of understanding of how things work on several issues. to put it short he has shown inexperience. Which in and of itself is not something that cannot be over come. However Obama is also extreme Arrogant, and egotistical, and I do not think he is capable of growing into the job. At least he has not shown much sign of it yet.

He belongs in academia somewhere. Teaching, theorizing, I don't think he is cut out for this job.

That is my opinion and it is based only on what I have heard him say, and the actions and policies he has undertaken. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Color of the mans skin, or what Religion he is, or even where he was born.

This is also my opinion, the opinion that anyone who is unwilling to admit that I am right, and Obama is to inexperienced for the job, Is either a fool, or a Leftist/Democrat partisan hack. Period.

Obama has NEVER held a job in the private sector. Thus the disconnect.

Exactly, and it explains how a man of such clearly high intellect can seem so stupid. Like I said, he belongs in academia IMO, not leading this country.

and yet, once again, his approval rating has been at about 48/49% and isn't changing.

the people claiming "obama fatigue" are simply continuing to suffer from obama derangement syndrome and wouldn't have voted for him anyway.

To be honest with you I would vote for Hillary at this point. I just want someone that is both capable of doing the Job, and modest enough to learn on the job and take advice.

I do not see either in Obama.

I wonder if Obama will throw Joe Biden under the bus..

Nice try, but it is not just his handling of the economy I am talking about. I think he has shown poor judgment, Indecisiveness and a clear Lack of understanding of how things work on several issues. to put it short he has shown inexperience. Which in and of itself is not something that cannot be over come. However Obama is also extreme Arrogant, and egotistical, and I do not think he is capable of growing into the job. At least he has not shown much sign of it yet.

He belongs in academia somewhere. Teaching, theorizing, I don't think he is cut out for this job.

That is my opinion and it is based only on what I have heard him say, and the actions and policies he has undertaken. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Color of the mans skin, or what Religion he is, or even where he was born.

This is also my opinion, the opinion that anyone who is unwilling to admit that I am right, and Obama is to inexperienced for the job, Is either a fool, or a Leftist/Democrat partisan hack. Period.

Exactly, and it explains how a man of such clearly high intellect can seem so stupid. Like I said, he belongs in academia IMO, not leading this country.
He began to show his ineptness and arrogance early on in his presidency when he called out a police officer, with zero clear facts.....He clearly showed that he didn't think before he spoke, and had to immediately move into damage control mode by holding that ridiculous "beer summit"......That was just the beginning. We've now seen many damage control mode moments from he and his administration. Along with the fact that on so many occassions, the info coming from he and his administration just don't jive. That doesn't happen under a true leaders watch. A true leader ensures that he/her and his/her staff is constantly on the same page, and not running around continually shoving their feet in their mouths.

All in all, Obama's presidency has been one of countless examples of complete ineptness, and extreme arrogance.

Last edited:
You would think Democrats would be getting tired of making up excuses for Obama by now...

I know with Bush and his lack of controlling government spending I defended for a while but finally gave up and admitted the Guy just went along with wasting taxpayer money...

The circumstances are entirely different. Bush had a great economy to start off with and had practically nothing on his plate until 911. Any necessary spending as a result of the attacks were understandable, but then the BA overreached, big time. Obama started off having to deal with the repercussions of that overreach plus a global economic crisis. I'll wait until the economy continues to improve which will bring the country back on track before I start dismissing the OA as being incompetent. I think they've made mistakes, but I still think Obama and his administration tried to do the best they could under unprecedented circumstances.

VOTE!

Obama is a teachable Moment for America. It says, don't caught up in being a part of history, and forget to Care whether or not the guy you are voting for is qualified for the job.

The Left attacked anyone that pointed out that Obama lacked executive Experience relentlessly. Looks like the Joke is on them, because Clearly experience is important.

Well since no president other than FDR had any "experience" in handling a complete economic meltdown, I wonder if any other candidate at the time would have done better. It required IMMEDIATE action, not ideological bullshit fixes that wouldn't kick in until several months/years down the road, if then.

You seem to be admitting what he's doing isn't working... that's interesting..

Nope. It's very easy for critics to now claim coulda/woulda/shoulda, but what if they had to actually act immediately on the situation? I've asked that question numerous times and never received an adequate answer. "Letting the market take care of it" obviously got us into the mess in the first place, so that was certainly not the solution.

You would think Democrats would be getting tired of making up excuses for Obama by now...

I know with Bush and his lack of controlling government spending I defended for a while but finally gave up and admitted the Guy just went along with wasting taxpayer money...

The circumstances are entirely different. Bush had a great economy to start off with and had practically nothing on his plate until 911. Any necessary spending as a result of the attacks were understandable, but then the BA overreached, big time. Obama started off having to deal with the repercussions of that overreach plus a global economic crisis. I'll wait until the economy continues to improve which will bring the country back on track before I start dismissing the OA as being incompetent. I think they've made mistakes, but I still think Obama and his administration tried to do the best they could under unprecedented circumstances.

bush ' inherited' ;) a mild recession, and yes 911, was a whole 8 months in...

and doing the best they can isn't what we pay for not for any of them rep dem whomever.

VOTE!

Obama is a teachable Moment for America. It says, don't caught up in being a part of history, and forget to Care whether or not the guy you are voting for is qualified for the job.

The Left attacked anyone that pointed out that Obama lacked executive Experience relentlessly. Looks like the Joke is on them, because Clearly experience is important.

Examples? Just saying so, doesn't make it so.

I think it's funny you think he's "arrogant." Good grief, the man isn't ARROGANT enough, in my opinion. He finally showed some balls when he thought he was off mike yesterday. :clap2: I've been waiting over two years for him to start behaving like he's the boss. He practically begs the Republicans to come to the table and seriously compromise, and whenever it looks like that might happen, they come out before the cameras and literally tell him to fuck off. It's time he stopped being such a wimp whenever the Republicans decide to ride roughshod over him. Which, of course, is all the time.

Frankly, Have never been a huge fan of the current President, however, sadly at this moment in time I cannot see a candidate from my party that would come close to dislodging him in the general election. Donald Trump, sort of reminds me a little of Rudy G. in the last election and I don't see him as a serious contender. I could be wrong on this but there are too many candidates in my party this time around that do not appeal to the swing voters you will need in order to won the White House. So it looks like Jan. 2017 till that fatigue ends. Then from there who knows.

He practiced law for three years, plus interned at I believe two law firms while getting his law degree. Also, the years of community service probably gave him more "experience" in dealing with all classes of people far more than someone who sits behind a desk and signs checks or works an 8-5 job for Joe's Plumbing. John McCain never had ANY private sector job. It was all government service, not that I'm knocking that, but I fail to see the relevance of where someone's experience lies, since any employment involves interacting with other people. It's how well you do it that counts.

Or The Donald and then just wait for the screws to tighten.

Obama Job Approval at 41%, Tying His Low

Really Jillian?

ObamaApril2011.gif

He's falling like a stone in a lake...

Gallup is a TRACKING poll and bounces up and down on a daily basis. Plus, as I take in all the massive criticism of Obama, 41% ain't all that bad anyway! By your estimations (all of "you"), he should be tracking in the low 20's.

Forum List

Back