Obama fails to head off 'fiscal cliff'

The Reagan era deficits were all his.

Clinton never balanced a budget, as the national debt increased ever year.

Bush, of course, never signed a budget creating a triple digit deficit. That of course has only been done by Obama. Are you blaming Bush for forging Obama's signature on the '09 budget?

LOL
a balanced budget doesnt necessarily mean you are paying down the debt. interest accrues on the debt regardless.

And when someone is arguing against that, we will let you know.

LOL
your own post rants that Clinton didnt balance the budget since the debt wasnt paid down. you do realize the there is a difference between debt and deficit right?

I have a brother in law who is a Republican and works for a Republican Representative in Washington. According to him, the best thing is to go over the fiscal cliff and deal with a few more tough years.

Agreed!

I normally wouldn't support the working class tax increases, but clearly much of the working class is now voting for the free stuff in lieu of paying for it, so time to put them back on the tax roles so that they can remember how it feels to be responsible for what you spend.

Ah, so now finally you admit that the GOP screwed up with their excessive tax cuts.

Not very bright, even for you.

My preference would be to only spend within our means.

But such a concept is alien to you statist tards.

I have a brother in law who is a Republican and works for a Republican Representative in Washington. According to him, the best thing is to go over the fiscal cliff and deal with a few more tough years.

Agreed!

I normally wouldn't support the working class tax increases, but clearly much of the working class is now voting for the free stuff in lieu of paying for it, so time to put them back on the tax roles so that they can remember how it feels to be responsible for what you spend.

Ah, so now finally you admit that the GOP screwed up with their excessive tax cuts.

Did you take the tax cuts? or did you send it back?

obama can't draft a bill that will get out of the democratic senate! Every budget he has ever proposed has been rejected unanimously.

Don't worry. The fiscal cliff is just what obama wanted. He will be raises across the board and cuts just where he wanted them to be. Then he will propose targeted tax cuts leaving the bulk of the taxes raised just the way he wanted. He will get massive cuts in defense spending, which is what he wanted all along but would never get through.

This was simply masterful. obama gets what he wants win or lose. There was simply no upside for him to negotiate a budget. Nor was there any reason to.

Agreed!

Welfare dependents don't pay taxes.

His failed leadership means the middle class gets hammered beginning in '14.

Wait 'till the peeps get their new premiums for Obamacare on top of it all.

Question becomes, will peeps make him pay in the midterm, or are they going to sheepishly continue to hold out for the free gubmint stuff which Obama has thusfar used to replace what was once known as opportunity and prosperity?

Not sure if I have faith in the American people to make the right call anymore.

You not only don't know what the debt ceiling is, you don't know that our government is comprised of three branches.

What's the next size bigger from

EPIC FAIL

You are so out of touch with reality.

His failed leadership means the middle class gets hammered beginning in '14.

Wait 'till the peeps get their new premiums for Obamacare on top of it all.

Question becomes, will peeps make him pay in the midterm, or are they going to sheepishly continue to hold out for the free gubmint stuff which Obama has thusfar used to replace what was once known as opportunity and prosperity?

Not sure if I have faith in the American people to make the right call anymore.

Agreed!

Why aren't you asking Snipper?

Are you taking your SS and Medicare?

Agreed!

Not very bright, even for you.

My preference would be to only spend within our means.

But such a concept is alien to you statist tards.

Let's get back to you blaming Tip O'Neill for the Reagan deficits. Were you lying then or are you lying now?

leadership+failure.png

GE makes all of our lifes better with giving us dish washers, ovens, stoves, etc. They do something for society unike the dependents.

Think about that. Would you really want to live in the 1850's again?
those are luxuries, not necessities

Today they're in nearly every home thanks to the corperation!

Thank god for Capitislism.
it doesnt change that fact that they are luxuries not necessities

The Reagan era deficits were all his.

When did you stop blaming Tip O'Neill? Today, for this post only, to keep yourself from looking stupid?

lol

Oh, Tip O'Neill forced him into it, of course.

But Reagan signed the legislation and history records it. That is just the way it is.

That is how it works.

The failure will be Obama's.

Now you're flip flopping back because you forgot that this forum keeps a record of what idiots like you actually say. lolol

How about,

Boehner is forcing Obama? Like you say Reagan was forced.

Forum List

Back