Obama Ducking Press Conference?

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
White House Press Corp asking when Obama will actually come out and take some questions - Gibbs give indication it's not gonna happen any time soon...

RealClearPolitics - Video - WH Press Corps Wants Press Conference From Obama

And a viewer response:

It seems like the POTUS is hiding behind G"l"ibbs in not taking questions at press conferences.

Why won't he stand up and take questions before [even] a fawning press corp? I think it's because he won't have the answers on his teleprompter.

The TOTUS: flaccid, vapid, and a coward.

White House Press Corp asking when Obama will actually come out and take some questions - Gibbs give indication it's not gonna happen any time soon...

And a viewer response:

It seems like the POTUS is hiding behind G"l"ibbs in not taking questions at press conferences.

Why won't he stand up and take questions before [even] a fawning press corp? I think it's because he won't have the answers on his teleprompter.

Its pretty amusing when a Republican hammers Obama on not having a press conference, considering that Bush had two in eight years...

And a viewer response:

He is punishing the News Corp for NOT excluding Fox like he told them to do..

Nope, Obama ain' duckin' ISH!

But homeboy del here is ducking a simple question about blacks being kept in their place by The Republicans.

roflmao.gif

Obama is a prime time player only. He don't need no stinkin' press conference. The problem here is, that means Gibbs is the face and voice of the WH. Not too bright there.

First you bitch because he is always on TV, now you bitch because he isn't.

Please come up with some substantial shit like two wars fucked up, breaking the FISA law, ordering torture, spying on US, pfofitting off the war...................

I think some of the right need to be humping something more often.:eusa_whistle:

Without the Republicans there'd still be slavery and no 64 civil reights act... yeah, mean 'ole Republicans.

:lol:

And a viewer response:

Its pretty amusing when a Republican hammers Obama on not having a press conference, considering that Bush had two in eight years...[/
QUOTE]

Now do you really want to stand by that comment?

Really? :lol::lol:

What has become most amusing now is YOU!!! :lol::lol:

First you bitch because he is always on TV, now you bitch because he isn't.

Please come up with some substantial shit like two wars fucked up, breaking the FISA law, ordering torture, spying on US, pfofitting off the war...................

I think some of the right need to be humping something more often.:eusa_whistle:

Things you missed rayboy:

1. A press conference may or may not be on TV.
2. A press conference allows the press to ask questions, not listen to Obama gibberish.
3. A Presidential TV address is scripted and follows a track.
4. This President said he represented change. Not so with press conferences I guess.

Forum List

Back