Day 270 Without Holding A Press Conference: Why Is Hillary Hiding From The Press?

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Any answers? She's not held a press conference since December 15, 2015. Tomorrow will will be 270 days since then. On the other hand, Trump has stood at a podium and given approximately 17 press conferences with multiple bright flashing cameras going off several feet from him as he answers tough questions from the press. The question is why can't Hillary Clinton do the same?

AP_276775993616-1-816x698.jpg.cf.jpg

Oh look, MSNBC just noticed that Hillary’s hiding from the press

Last edited:
She knows she'll be bombarded with questions about her foundation and emails and doesn't want to risk having a seizure.

Any answers? She's not held a press conference since December 15, 2015. Tomorrow will will be 270 days since then. On the other hand, Trump has stood at a podium and given approximately 17 press conferences with multiple bright flashing cameras going off several feet from him as he answers tough questions from the press. The question is why can't Hillary Clinton do the same?

Damn. You mean she's been drunk that long now???

I heard she had a sex change operation and is afraid the press will ask her about it.

She got an infection from her catheter and she has to wait for it to heal before she can make any public appearances or she might piss her pantsuit.

Tough questions? Why does Trump deny press credentials to certain news outlets?

She got an infection from her catheter and she has to wait for it to heal before she can make any public appearances or she might piss her pantsuit.

Boy, I'll bet Bill's hooker charges on his credit card is through the roof. I'll bet he's on a rewards card program.

Because she's a corrupt POS and doesn't want to ask questions that will show the dimwits who she is....Just a guess.

She doesn't do them because she is in election where she wants to control the message for that day...

She has done 350 interviews...

She is just being smart, going and doing Press Interviews is just dumb as rocks... What idiot would do that?

Tough questions? Why does Trump deny press credentials to certain news outlets?

Because they send assholes would be my guess.

They ran pieces about him that he didn't like. It had nothing to do with anything that took place at a press conference.

Yes, in at least two instances that I can recall they substantially altered what he had actually said to conform to their propaganda. That's not journalism.

When the GOP candidate is Trump.....
Let him have the microphone....

Let Trump run his tiny little small handed fingers all over his cell phone
as he sends tweet after tweet....

Duh!

Forum List

Back