Obama doubled disability recipients to 11 million

HOw many now tens of thousands now get military disabillity becuase of Bush War in Iraq?
Not saying that they do not deserve it just saying that had we not invaded based on lies and distortions those would not be disabled.

Last edited:
HOw many now tens of thousands now get military disabillity becuase of Bush War in Iraq?
Not saying that they do not deserve it just saying that had we not invaded based on lies and distortions those would not be disabled.

We're talking Social Security disability. Barry doubled it to cut unemployment in half, to make himself look good!! Let's impeach him rather than try to change the subject to Bush 43!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow?

Obama doubled disability recipients to 11 million
You are worthless lying scum!

Back up your lie with $10,000 or crawl back into your hole, you worthless lying POS.

We're talking Social Security disability. Barry doubled it to cut unemployment in half, to make himself look good!! Let's impeach him rather than try to change the subject to Bush 43!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow?
You repeat your lie without backing it with money, proving you don't believe your own lies.

See why we are positive CON$ervoFascists are the lowest lying scum to ever crawl out of a sewer.

People moved over to disability when their unemployment ran out.

Umm you have to be disabled to get disability.

Oh c'mon usc...you know damn good and well as any other person alive that there are far-far-far too many people getting disability that are in no way disabled.

Just the ones I know...

1) A fireman that was hurt when a roof collapsed on him over 15 years ago...he works on small engines out of his garage behind his house. I have personally seen him lift many lawn mowers etc. by himself into his truck....while receiving a check from our tax dollars.
2) A former pressman that over a period of several years kept seeing doctor after doctor about back pain....he has been on disability for about 2 years now. I have personally seen him mowing his lawn on a riding lawnmower, I have seen him washing his boat, he takes his boat out fishing etc. etc....while receiving a check from our tax dollars.
3) A guy that was a civilian military support worker received disability for a neck injury well over 20 years ago. His grandson has a newspaper route. I have personally seen him pick up bundles of newspapers and toss them into his car several times, as well as carry grocery and do yard work...while receiving a check from our tax dollars.

That is just me. The thing I have seen is it may be hard to get disability...but if you manage to get it - nobody ever checks up on them and they get it year after year after year.
I read a study a few years bacj done by someone...I honestly don't remember...but they estimated SS disability fraud is between 15%-20% of recipients. That is 1 in 5.

No... You just have to be very convincing.
Bullshit. Though anyone mentally disabled enough to believe that crap obviously can be very convincing!

Sad fact that Barry revealed is true bleeding heart by putting 5.5 million on disability. Who are they going to vote for??

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-Benjamin Franklin

yes and it got a lot easier to be convincing under Barry! In fact he doubled in 3 years what had happened in the previous 20.

No surprise given 2 communist parents and voting to the left of Bernie Sanders
Your lie gets bigger and bigger, but still you won't back it with your favorite sum of $10,000.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
Adolf Hitler

yes and it got a lot easier to be convincing under Barry! In fact he doubled in 3 years what had happened in the previous 20.

Your lie gets bigger and bigger, but still you won't back it with your favorite sum of $10,000.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
Adolf Hitler

of course if there was a lie the liberal would not be so afraid to say what it is. What does your fear tell us about your IQ and character?

Bullshit. Though anyone mentally disabled enough to believe that crap obviously can be very convincing!

Sad fact that Barry revealed is true bleeding heart by putting 5.5 million on disability. Who are they going to vote for??

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-Benjamin Franklin
No matter how many times you tell that lie it will never be true.

Put your money where your worthless lying scum mouth is!

All this was inspired by the principle— which is quite true in itself — that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.
- Adolf Hitler

People moved over to disability when their unemployment ran out.

Oh c'mon usc...you know damn good and well as any other person alive that there are far-far-far too many people getting disability that are in no way disabled.

Just the ones I know...

1) A fireman that was hurt when a roof collapsed on him over 15 years ago...he works on small engines out of his garage behind his house. I have personally seen him lift many lawn mowers etc. by himself into his truck....while receiving a check from our tax dollars.
2) A former pressman that over a period of several years kept seeing doctor after doctor about back pain....he has been on disability for about 2 years now. I have personally seen him mowing his lawn on a riding lawnmower, I have seen him washing his boat, he takes his boat out fishing etc. etc....while receiving a check from our tax dollars.
3) A guy that was a civilian military support worker received disability for a neck injury well over 20 years ago. His grandson has a newspaper route. I have personally seen him pick up bundles of newspapers and toss them into his car several times, as well as carry grocery and do yard work...while receiving a check from our tax dollars.

That is just me. The thing I have seen is it may be hard to get disability...but if you manage to get it - nobody ever checks up on them and they get it year after year after year.
I read a study a few years bacj done by someone...I honestly don't remember...but they estimated SS disability fraud is between 15%-20% of recipients. That is 1 in 5.

The problem with disability is, with many, it doesn't mean you can't work it just means you are severely limited in the jobs you can do. Do I think there is fraud in disability? Absolutely. There is a level of fraud in every big business or program.

Adolf Hitler

of course if there was a lie the liberal would not be so afraid to say what it is. What does your fear tell us about your IQ and character?
You still won't back your lie with your favorite $10,000.

Temper, temper... Obama's horrendous numbers don't lie. Why can't you accept that Barry Soetoro is a failure? Perhaps you need to see a Psychiatrist so that you can be well and get on SSI/Disability like everyone else who is too disabled to work.

Adolf Hitler

I sure would love to take that $10,000 bet... Unfortunately being on Disability has put me on a very fixed income.

I sure would love to take that $10,000 bet... Unfortunately being on Disability has put me on a very fixed income.
Well, if you are stupid enough to bet on something the OP refuses to back up, I'm sure we can find something that doesn't involve money to accommodate your poverty. Name your poison.

"Second, Social Security disability—another record. More than 11 million Americans are collecting federal disability checks. Half of these beneficiaries have signed on since President Obama took office more than three years ago." Mortimer Zuckerman, WSJ

So now we know that you have a mental disability. Sorry, but it does serve to show what it takes to be a liberal, i.e., a mental disability.

"Second, Social Security disability—another record. More than 11 million Americans are collecting federal disability checks. Half of these beneficiaries have signed on since President Obama took office more than three years ago." Mortimer Zuckerman, WSJ

So now we know that you have a mental disability. Sorry, but it does serve to show what it takes to be a liberal, i.e., a mental disability.
Quoting another lying scum CON$ervoFascist is not very convincing. Posting the actual Social Security Disability data from their website would be better, but you will never do that because it will expose your lie.

And you know you and Zuckerman are lying because you will not back your lie with $10,000. And you can be sure Zuckerman will not either.

Quoting another lying scum CON$ervoFascist is not very convincing. Posting the actual Social Security Disability data from their website would be better, but you will never do that because it will expose your lie.

And you know you and Zuckerman are lying because you will not back your lie with $10,000. And you can be sure Zuckerman will not either.

Social Security Disability Increased by 5.4 Million Under Obama
April 25, 2012
By Sara Noble

Forum List

Back