Obama doubled disability recipients to 11 million

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
If ever one could see the world in a grain of sand this is the time and place for it unless of course you are a liberal bleeding heart who somehow believes the world has gotten to be a more dangerous and disabling place under Obama!

If ever one could see the world in a grain of sand this is the time and place for it unless of course you are a liberal bleeding heart who somehow believes the world has gotten to be a more dangerous and disabling place under Obama!

The way that it should be worded is, Disability Rolls Double Under Oblama, much better. Oblama himself did not apply for those people to get dissability, nor does he hang at the local SS office and process applications.

Last edited:
When you factor disability in... Suddenly Unemployment numbers don't look very good at all for Barry Soetoro.

When you factor disability in... Suddenly Unemployment numbers don't look very good at all for Barry Soetoro.

People moved over to disability when their unemployment ran out.

Yep,
can you imagine what the number would be if these people were still looking for work?
First of all, disability numbers increased under Bush at just about the same rate as Obama, so if you factor that into Bush's UE numbers suddenly his unemployment numbers won't look good either.

Additionally you can't just move into disability when UE runs out, that is just one of your MessiahRushie's many lies. As you well know, in order to collect UEI you have to declare every 2 weeks that you are ABLE to work!!!!

Any lie that GOP hate radio spews you morons swallow whole and then like idiots you parrot the lie in a public forum like mindless drones. :asshole:

Last edited:
Gee, according to MessiahRushie it is piss easy to collect disability! I wonder who is telling the truth???

July 03, 2012
RUSH: You might be surprised to learn that you are never kicked off once you are enrolled. You are on it for life. So we now have 8.7 million "workers" (as the story says) on disability.
We have 8.7 million Americans who are living off of federal disability insurance payments, and can for the rest of their lives. I don't know how much money it is. I don't know what an average monthly benefit is. But all it takes to qualify for a disability now is a half-decent lawyer to make the case for you

Gee, according to MessiahRushie it is piss easy to collect disability! I wonder who is telling the truth???

July 03, 2012
RUSH: You might be surprised to learn that you are never kicked off once you are enrolled. You are on it for life. So we now have 8.7 million "workers" (as the story says) on disability.
We have 8.7 million Americans who are living off of federal disability insurance payments, and can for the rest of their lives. I don't know how much money it is. I don't know what an average monthly benefit is. But all it takes to qualify for a disability now is a half-decent lawyer to make the case for you

It requies doctors statements and x rays, etc to show you are disabled.

I know. I collect SS disability. I was disabled but did not apply. But then my Cobra insurance expired and with my pre-existing condition I could not get health insurance so I got Disability so I could get medical coverage.

Last edited:

July 03, 2012

It requies doctors statements and x rays, etc to show you are disabled.

I know. I collect SS disability. I was disabled but did not apply. But then my Cobra insurance expired and with my pre-existing condition I could not get health insurance so I got Disability so I could get medical coverage.
Don't tell the America-hating CON$ervoFascist lying scum that, they are being programmed to hate the disabled as useless eaters.

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.
It's quite telling that 88 million are not working but they're eating.

I don't feel up to going in this morning.

It think I'll apply for disability.

Yes They do grant disabillity for the seriously mentally ill.

Sure there was nothing dangerous and disabling about Bush's 2 wars! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back