Obama doesn't give a fuck about saving childrens lives and neither do you!

Just one question before I turn in....

Was no one on the left bothered by the fact school security never came up?

Anyone?

do you know how to read?

I watched the ENTIRE conference. If Obama released some press release afterwards I haven read it beyond what you or others have submitted. As it is I've had a few drinks tonight and have not searched the net for an obscure reference to security that should have been front and center at todays gathering.

Sue me

so that's a no, i guess.

rock on

After a whole fucking month of "in depth conversations and analysis" he made his speech and so called proposals.

NOT ONE FUCKING WORD about school security. Not one syllable. And none of you lefties sounded off about the importance of that subject or the importance of it.

We get a bunch of proposals and EO's about GUN CONTROL but NOTHING about measures that would actually make a difference now. Even if you morons succeed in limiting amunition or types of guns children will still die. Just by a different weapon.

This proves to me it was about nothing more than a gun grab and an opportunity to exploit a tragedy to further a fucking political agenda.

Show some fucking character and admit that this nonsense is a farce. I dare you

These politicians were no where to be found just before this recent shooting.
Governor Cuomo my Governor gave this big rousing speech yelling at the top of his lungs about gun control....it seemed like a speech given by someone who was looking for some issue to run on for the White House...

Give me a break with this BS...These politicians care about stuff when it serves their interests to care about this stuff.

What Obamalama is doing is about nothing more than power... the more the government grabs, the more it wants...

This in no way focuses on the problem, and you can't legislate crime away.. this is not even checking backgrounds better... this is less power for the law abiding citizen, more power for the government, and the ability to grab even more power the next time some whacko criminal does something with a different weapon

What do you specifically see in his proposals which are a grab for power the government doesn't already have?

Expansion of bans.. more spending for more oversight of the bans, which means more employees, agency rules, imprint, and presence... It is indeed a power grab and nothing more
Expansion?

No..it's re-instituting a ban that was allowed to lapse.

Everything being proposed is probably the most lax measures I can imagine.

It's basically common sense.

Don't let civilians have military weapons.
Track bullets and guns.
Don't sell guns to crazy people, criminals and terrorists.

That's it.

And it doesn't go nearly far enough.

Well, when the looney has to change magazines after 10 bullets, that helps. When he can't go to a gun show and buy one without a background check, that helps. If as in NY now, he threatens violence with a gun and a mental health pro can take away his gun, that helps.

Looney won't get an illegal clip?? Won't manufacture one??

Puh-lease

Looney seemed to get around Conn's Assault Weapons Ban

They don't have one, and his mother was an idiot to not lock them up.

And yes I'm in favor of a ban. Every step helps. No steps don't help at all.

Did anyone really thing we get anything serious or of substance from this speech and this is not just at Obama neither side as with most major issues really want to deal with them what I heard Today was exactly what I thought I would hear a lot of talk where little was said.

Did anyone really thing we get anything serious or of substance from this speech and this is not just at Obama neither side as with most major issues really want to deal with them what I heard Today was exactly what I thought I would hear a lot of talk where little was said.

Yes, the Nutter's really did think Obama was about to personally come to their trailers and grab every gun in sight.

ps: Punctuation would really, REALLY help in deciphering what you're trying to say.)

What do you specifically see in his proposals which are a grab for power the government doesn't already have?

Expansion of bans.. more spending for more oversight of the bans, which means more employees, agency rules, imprint, and presence... It is indeed a power grab and nothing more
Expansion?

Nodo..it's re-instituting a ban that was allowed to lapse.

Everything being proposed is probably the most lax measures I can imagine.

It's basically common sense.

Don't let civilians have military weapons.
Track bullets and guns.
Don't sell guns to crazy people, criminals and terrorists.

That's it.

And it doesn't go nearly far enough.

Amen brother. Only exception is an ar15 isn't a military weapon.

Ok... I'm jusy going to announce it now.

I'M DRUNK. COMPLETELY DRUNK. Listening to old school Motley Crue and dreading tomorrow.

If we don't agree fuck you. I'll deal witj it tomorrow

I'M DRUNK. COMPLETELY DRUNK. Listening to old school Motley Crue and dreading tomorrow.

We knew. And, you can come around tomorrow morning and apologize like you did in that other thread, and it'll all be cool.

We knew. And, you can come around tomorrow morning and apologize like you did in that other thread, and it'll all be cool.

If you're talking about my religious rant I don't apologize and I never did. I may have hurt some feelings and for that I am sorry but those were and still are my feelings. I went about it wrong and for that I was ashamed. I have nothing against any religion but at the same time I'm sick of all of them

Get it?

If you're talking about my religious rant I don't apologize and I never did. I may have hurt some feelings and for that I am sorry but those were and still are my feelings. I went about it wrong and for that I was ashamed. I have nothing against any religion but at the same time I'm sick of all of them

Get it?

No, I was talking about posting while drunk.

Don't feel badly. You're not the first or the last. :D

The right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed..... It doesn't say unless some facist fucker uses dead kids to try and circumvent it.

The Supreme Court says gun control is not "infringing" upon 2nd Amendment rights. In fact, they said so specifically in Heller and McDonald.

Get it?

No, I was talking about posting while drunk.

Don't feel badly. You're not the first or the last. :D

No shame my friend. Life is too short. I'm just happy to be this busy this time of year.

Yes, the Nutter's really did think Obama was about to personally come to their trailers and grab every gun in sight.

ps: Punctuation would really, REALLY help in deciphering what you're trying to say.)

Actually no one believed that it was just a liberal talking point used to demean those they disagreed with. Since we're nit picking nutter's should not begin with a capital letter and your second really does not need to be all capital letters.

The right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed..... It doesn't say unless some facist fucker uses dead kids to try and circumvent it.

The Supreme Court says gun control is not "infringing" upon 2nd Amendment rights. In fact, they said so specifically in Heller and McDonald.

They are wrong.

Oh....I'm sorry. I didn't realize the Constitution you claim to know all about designated YOU as the final authority, and not the Courts. What Article or Amendment is that in? :confused:

They are wrong.

Oh....I'm sorry. I didn't realize the Constitution you claim to know all about designated YOU as the final authority, and not the Courts. What Article or Amendment is that in? :confused:

It is the law and it is clear about guns. By the way dumb fuck the supreme court has consistantly overturned gun bans.

Forum List

Back