Obama doesn't give a fuck about saving childrens lives and neither do you!

Actually no one believed that it was just a liberal talking point used to demean those they disagreed with.

Really? You mean all those emails I've been getting from my uber-right wing, Evangelical, Republican-voting friends were lies? They're actually LIBERALS spreading disinformation?

Wow! I never would have guessed!

Since we're nit picking nutter's should not begin with a capital letter and your second really does not need to be all capital letters.

I capitalize Nutter's because they're an identifiable group and, hence, worthy of being treated as a proper noun. And, I sometimes use capital letters for effect.

You need to make up your mind what you believe today Gramps.. No offense but your constant threads of "fuck christians," and taking every side of the coin make you seem unstable lately.

You need to make up your mind what you believe today Gramps.. No offense but your constant threads of "fuck christians," and taking every side of the coin make you seem unstable lately.

Not everybody is an ideologue who approaches every single issue from one position. Some people are actually capable of thinking for themselves and, hence, have different opinions on different subjects.

I would submit to you that it is those who think only within the confines of a philosophical box who are unstable.

Obama doesn't give a fuck about saving childrens lives and neither do you!
Yeah.....right......Republicans "to the rescue".....right??

January 17, 2013

Mental Health Care & The RNC

"As Republicans rushed to oppose President Obama’s gun violence prevention proposals on Wednesday, several lawmakers released statements echoing the National Rifle Association’s suggestion that “fixing our broken mental health system” is actually the best way to prevent future gun crimes. But when Congress considered a landmark mental health access bill in 2008, many of the same Republicans voted against it.

Accessing mental health services in the United States is harder than accessing a gun. In 2008, Congress took a step toward addressing that issue by passing the long-delayed Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenici Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act, which required most health insurance plans to start treating mental health services in the same way they treat all other medical care. The bill included exemptions for small businesses and those who opted not to cover mental health coverage at all, but House Republicans still overwhelmingly opposed the effort, 145 to 47."

Constant threads of fuck christians? Yeahhhh okayyyy.

I posted one thread and it included all faiths not just christians. I believe organized religion is the root of many problems. I also believe that when applied on an individual basis it can be good or bad.

As to making up my mind I dunno what to tell you. I don't know anyone irl that has complete ideological tunnel vision. Different topics evoke different responses. This idea that says you have to tow a certain line to be a good republican, democrat, conservative or liberal is beyond stupid.
Nothing in life is so simple that you can apply the same logic to every situation.

After a whole fucking month of "in depth conversations and analysis" he made his speech and so called proposals.

NOT ONE FUCKING WORD about school security. Not one syllable. And none of you lefties sounded off about the importance of that subject or the importance of it.

We get a bunch of proposals and EO's about GUN CONTROL but NOTHING about measures that would actually make a difference now. Even if you morons succeed in limiting amunition or types of guns children will still die. Just by a different weapon.

This proves to me it was about nothing more than a gun grab and an opportunity to exploit a tragedy to further a fucking political agenda.

Show some fucking character and admit that this nonsense is a farce. I dare you

It's called leadership. It is up to the Congress to pass laws and the president to, "from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient..." which he did today.

:eusa_angel:So your saying anything he says has to be the right way. In other words his way or no way. You lefties are so brainwashed. How shameful.

I posted one thread and it included all faiths not just christians. I believe organized religion is the root of many problems. I also believe that when applied on an individual basis it can be good or bad.

As to making up my mind I dunno what to tell you. I don't know anyone irl that has complete ideological tunnel vision. Different topics evoke different responses. This idea that says you have to tow a certain line to be a good republican, democrat, conservative or liberal is beyond stupid.
Nothing in life is so simple that you can apply the same logic to every situation.
The fact that most of the founders were part of a organized religion had no part in the making of this great nation? Ever notice that it is those of you who don't seem to have faith that are the most intolerant?

The fact that most of the founders were part of a organized religion had no part in the making of this great nation? Ever notice that it is those of you who don't seem to have faith that are the most intolerant?

I'm not intolerant in the least.

And the founding fathers religious beliefs were varied and dubious at best. Their point was you should have the freedom to choose without persecution or interference.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....sounds like someone is questioning "absolutes"!!!!

:eusa_whistle:

Yeah....you're on-your-way........

hell-awaits-fire-red.jpg

And the founding fathers religious beliefs were varied and dubious at best. Their point was you should have the freedom to choose without persecution or interference.

Yes.....Now why do you want them persecuted?

Yes.....Now why do you want them persecuted?

Expressing personal opinion =/= persecution

It's not us who are murdering doctors and burning/blowing-up Planned Parenthood clinics.

Better check yourself....and, your blood-sacrifice activities....
:eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray:

:eusa_hand:

After a whole fucking month of "in depth conversations and analysis" he made his speech and so called proposals.

NOT ONE FUCKING WORD about school security. Not one syllable. And none of you lefties sounded off about the importance of that subject or the importance of it.

We get a bunch of proposals and EO's about GUN CONTROL but NOTHING about measures that would actually make a difference now. Even if you morons succeed in limiting amunition or types of guns children will still die. Just by a different weapon.

This proves to me it was about nothing more than a gun grab and an opportunity to exploit a tragedy to further a fucking political agenda.

Why did it take you this long to figure that out?

Why did it take you this long to figure that out?

I posted this directly after his speech. I thought it best to wait for the facts before complaining about them. :confused:

It's not us who are murdering doctors and burning/blowing-up Planned Parenthood clinics.

Better check yourself....and, your blood-sacrifice activities....
:eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray: . :eusa_pray:

:eusa_hand:

No it is you murdering innocent babies and demanding other pay for it.

Forum List

Back