Obama doesn't give a fuck about saving childrens lives and neither do you!

After a whole fucking month of "in depth conversations and analysis" he made his speech and so called proposals.

NOT ONE FUCKING WORD about school security. Not one syllable. And none of you lefties sounded off about the importance of that subject or the importance of it.

We get a bunch of proposals and EO's about GUN CONTROL but NOTHING about measures that would actually make a difference now. Even if you morons succeed in limiting amunition or types of guns children will still die. Just by a different weapon.

This proves to me it was about nothing more than a gun grab and an opportunity to exploit a tragedy to further a fucking political agenda.

Show some fucking character and admit that this nonsense is a farce. I dare you

Aren't you the same one who just the other day argued vehemently that we should not do a damn thing to help the victims of the Sandy storm?

If its full of pork hell no. But please confine your bullshit to the correct thread.

So do you have any ideas of what would work or you just don't like what was done, like the Sandy relief bill.

After a whole fucking month of "in depth conversations and analysis" he made his speech and so called proposals.

NOT ONE FUCKING WORD about school security. Not one syllable. And none of you lefties sounded off about the importance of that subject or the importance of it.

We get a bunch of proposals and EO's about GUN CONTROL but NOTHING about measures that would actually make a difference now. Even if you morons succeed in limiting amunition or types of guns children will still die. Just by a different weapon.

This proves to me it was about nothing more than a gun grab and an opportunity to exploit a tragedy to further a fucking political agenda.

Lol grandma you sound so fucking slow, go to bed.

Aren't you the same one who just the other day argued vehemently that we should not do a damn thing to help the victims of the Sandy storm?

If its full of pork hell no. But please confine your bullshit to the correct thread.

So do you have any ideas of what would work or you just don't like what was done, like the Sandy relief bill.
Are you talking about school security or trying to derail the thread again?

Lip service. He can put in writing that you can only have ten bullets but as to actually protecting kids its up to localities. Why doesn't he leave it up to them to limit your ammo then?

You just wrote....." NOT ONE FUCKING WORD about school security.". That's it. You are a fucking idiot.

I listened to his entire speech. Every word then I worked until about a half hour ago.

Fuck you

In schools I'd rather have a gun in the hands of someone responsible than in the hands of some kid bent on harm.

jmo--but it seems like at least 2 people in each school should be armed/trained. Some schools are very large, for one thing and for another, administrators must be elsewhere during the day --ie meetings, etc.

If armed guards were stationed at front doors there would also need to be a second person available for lunch and breaks.

If funds are available that is one thing and if there are no available funds that is another.

I suppose any time now we will be receiving the results of the detailed investigation of the Sandy Hook incident. I anticipate that few conclusions can be drawn. 'A person with some sort of psychological issues...' Maybe there will be something useful, one can always hope.

don't get your panties all in a wad, slick

educate yourself

3. MAKING SCHOOLS SAFER

We need to make our schools safer, not only by enhancing their physical security and making sure they are prepared to respond to emergencies like a mass shooting, but also by creating safer and more nurturing school climates that help prevent school violence. Each school is different and should have the flexibility to address its most pressing needs. Some schools will want trained and armed police; others may prefer increased counseling services. Either way, each district should be able to choose what is best to protect its own students.

PUT UP TO 1,000 MORE SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICERS AND COUNSELORS IN SCHOOLS AND HELP SCHOOLS INVEST IN SAFETY:Take executive action to provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers: COPS Hiring Grants, which help police departments hire officers, can already be used by departments to fund school resource officers. This year, the Department of Justice will provide an incentive for police departments to hire these officers by providing a preference for grant applications that support school resource officers.

Put up to 1,000 new school resource officers and school counselors on the job: The Administration is proposing a new Comprehensive School Safety program, which will help school districts hire staff and make other critical investments in school safety. The program will give $150 million to school districts and law enforcement agencies to hire school resource officers, school psychologists, social workers, and counselors.

ENSURE EVERY SCHOOL HAS A COMPREHENSIVE EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PLAN: In the unthinkable event of another school shooting, it is essential that schools have in place effective and reliable plans to respond. A 2010 survey found that while 84 percent of public schools had a written response plan in the event of a shooting, only 52 percent had drilled their students on the plan in the past year. We must ensure that every school has a high-quality plan in place and that students and staff are prepared to follow it

FULL DETAILS: Fact Sheet on the President?s Plan to Reduce Gun Violence | Fox News Insider

That's a start. Maybe I'm going off half loaded but that is shit. Its a drop in the bucket. There was BILLIONS in pork in the sandy bill and we get a measley 150000000? We give billions in foreign aid. We pass out free rubbers and phone's but our kids get 1000 resource officers?

And just to let everyone know I've watched no tv or radio since the speech. Yet all I saw was gun control and not a peep on school safety

take it up with congress.

if he'd tried to do more, the loons would be screaming tyrant and looking for black helicopters.

It takes a major nut to make such a statement. Did you say the same thing about his tobacco tax to fund children's healthcare in 2009 (a cigarette tax increase of 62 cents per pack)?

That's a start. Maybe I'm going off half loaded but that is shit. Its a drop in the bucket. There was BILLIONS in pork in the sandy bill and we get a measley 150000000? We give billions in foreign aid. We pass out free rubbers and phone's but our kids get 1000 resource officers?

And just to let everyone know I've watched no tv or radio since the speech. Yet all I saw was gun control and not a peep on school safety

take it up with congress.

if he'd tried to do more, the loons would be screaming tyrant and looking for black helicopters.

Well I'm not a loon and you're adressing me. As too congress you may or may not be right. No one to my knowledge has ever proposed this type of stuff. Democrats fight vouchers like they are death and I think they would be crazy good for the children of poor families.

You'd have the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT put armed people into our LOCAL schools?

What happened to all that worrying about the encroachment of big brother government?

It takes a major nut to make such a statement. Did you say the same thing about his tobacco tax to fund children's healthcare in 2009 (a cigarette tax increase of 62 cents per pack)?

Dunno what tax you're talking about but fuck you anyway troll

Is Obamalama proposing a gun or ammo tax to fund life saving efforts for kids like childhood cancer research or paying off bills for life saving procedures after accidents??? No?? Didn't think so

As stated... this is nothing to do with 'saving lives'.. this will do no such thing... this is about power, expanded government, and more government spending.. and another power grab when the next tragedy happens with another legal weapon

Last edited:
What Obamalama is doing is about nothing more than power... the more the government grabs, the more it wants...

This in no way focuses on the problem, and you can't legislate crime away.. this is not even checking backgrounds better... this is less power for the law abiding citizen, more power for the government, and the ability to grab even more power the next time some whacko criminal does something with a different weapon

What do you specifically see in his proposals which are a grab for power the government doesn't already have?

What Obamalama is doing is about nothing more than power... the more the government grabs, the more it wants...

This in no way focuses on the problem, and you can't legislate crime away.. this is not even checking backgrounds better... this is less power for the law abiding citizen, more power for the government, and the ability to grab even more power the next time some whacko criminal does something with a different weapon

What do you specifically see in his proposals which are a grab for power the government doesn't already have?

Expansion of bans.. more spending for more oversight of the bans, which means more employees, agency rules, imprint, and presence... It is indeed a power grab and nothing more

What happened to all that worrying about the encroachment of big brother government?

The fed already funds schools. Its a matter of priortizing funds and maybe asking states to contribute matching funds per district.

10-4 on that. Most people are stupid. They breed stupid kids. They can all go out and play in the freeway for all I care.

Expansion of bans.. more spending for more oversight of the bans, which means more employees, agency rules, imprint, and presence... It is indeed a power grab and nothing more

That's not a new power. We had a federal assault weapons ban and restricted magazine size for 10 years and several states have them now.

I mean, after all....if you're gonna "grab" for power, what's the point of grabbing what you're already holding?

The fed already funds schools. Its a matter of priortizing funds and maybe asking states to contribute matching funds per district.

Oh. So, you're all for big government. Ok. I didn't realize you were a liberal.

Forum List

Back