Obama does not have power to make nuke deal with Iran!

I wonder if there is any action Obama can take that lib/progressives would say violates the Constitution.
The EO is not Constitutional, nor is it legislative from Congress, It's a tradition started by George Washington...
How is that remotely responsive to what I wrote?
Do you think there is some action Obama can take that would violate the Constitution?

tinfoil-HAt2.gif

Yo,
View attachment 37439
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
Who's the Marxist-Liberal? Ooohh, you're referring to me because I don't toe your far right political line...... Got it. :lmao:

Yo, if the shoe fits? I say wear it!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
Actually in your case the tinfoil hat fits perfectly, don't you think so General Scott? :eusa_whistle:.

Yo, your BOY!
View attachment 37440
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
What's really funny is you actually think I support Obama because I don't entirely agree with your "assessment" (to use a gentile euphemism)........ :lmao:

Yo,
View attachment 37439
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
Who's the Marxist-Liberal? Ooohh, you're referring to me because I don't toe your far right political line...... Got it. :lmao:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
Actually in your case the tinfoil hat fits perfectly, don't you think so General Scott? :eusa_whistle:.

Yo, your BOY!
View attachment 37440
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
What's really funny is you actually think I support Obama because I don't entirely agree with your "assessment" (to use a gentile euphemism)........ :lmao:

Yo, if you don`t support Obama? Then you support the Left in one way or another? They are a mixed breed!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Yo, your BOY!
View attachment 37440
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Yo, if you don`t support Obama? Then you support the Left in one way or another? They are a mixed breed!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
Actually I am a "mixed breed", my grandfather was Chippewa........ :eusa_whistle:
Let's just say I don't support Wingnuts (such as yourself) or moonbats though I'm called both with regular frequency....... Speaks volumes about your types........

blinders.jpg

:lmao:

I wonder if there is any action Obama can take that lib/progressives would say violates the Constitution.
I wonder if there is any action Obama can take that faux right wingers would say was legal.

The burden of evidence is on those who say he is deliberately violating the Constitution.

I wonder if there is any action Obama can take that faux right wingers would say was legal.

The burden of evidence is on those who say he is deliberately violating the Constitution.
They are hypothetically peeing themselves over a hypothetical situation...

Given the Supreme Court has slapped down numerous acts of his administration as unconstitutional I'd say the conservatives have him pegged.

Given the Supreme Court has slapped down numerous acts of his administration as unconstitutional I'd say the conservatives have him pegged.
I used the word "deliberately"...deliberately.

Bush was also found to have acted unconstitutionally by the Supreme Court. Quite a few Presidents have. However, both he and Obama have argued they believed they were acting constitutionally at the time, as has every other President later determined by the Court to have been in the wrong.

As for the "numerous acts" you mention, that's a bogus statistic. I can think of only one which was specifically an action by Obama. The recess appointments. Compare that to the court finding Bush in the wrong for detaining US citizens without a writ of habeas corpus.

I think the Court will ultimately rule that Obama cannot unilaterally extend the employer health insurance mandate the way he did. But that is one of many examples of a completely unnecessary Constitutional crisis being forced by the Republicans, who could have easily written legislation in five minutes extending the deadline, but chose party over country instead.

In truth if Obama chooses this "option" it would be a serious violation (overreach) of Executive Privilege. If he doesn't go that route then this argument is a moot point. :dunno:

Yo, "IF," He has already over-reached in the past! He is a wannabe Dictator in his childish mind! He will do anything he wants, nobody is going to do nothing, only because he is BLACK, period! The "Racist" word would be used if they impeach him? Plus the Radical Left would not vote to impeach!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
:cuckoo:
tinfoil-HAt2.gif

Yo,
View attachment 37439
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

When the guy on Breaking Bad said YO all the time, it was dumb, but he was an enjoyable character. When you do it, it's just laughably dumb.

Yep, another politician who doesn't know his place in a Constitutional government. I hope your dear leader dies a slow, miserable, painful, natural death along with every other politician that refuse to take their oath of office seriously.

Thanks for displaying the clear compassionate thinking that is so prevalent in the right wing now days. What happened to you to make you such a bitter pathetic person?

Yo, "IF," He has already over-reached in the past! He is a wannabe Dictator in his childish mind! He will do anything he wants, nobody is going to do nothing, only because he is BLACK, period! The "Racist" word would be used if they impeach him? Plus the Radical Left would not vote to impeach!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
:cuckoo:
tinfoil-HAt2.gif

Yo,
View attachment 37439
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

When the guy on Breaking Bad said YO all the time, it was dumb, but he was an enjoyable character. When you do it, it's just laughably dumb.

Yo, I Love It If It Strikes A Nerve?

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
kismyakkss.jpg

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Yo, I Love It If It Strikes A Nerve?

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
View attachment 37449

You'll have to whistle first so I can tell which end is which.

I used the word "deliberately"...deliberately.

Bush was also found to have acted unconstitutionally by the Supreme Court. Quite a few Presidents have. However, both he and Obama have argued they believed they were acting constitutionally at the time, as has every other President later determined by the Court to have been in the wrong.

As for the "numerous acts" you mention, that's a bogus statistic. I can think of only one which was specifically an action by Obama. The recess appointments. Compare that to the court finding Bush in the wrong for detaining US citizens without a writ of habeas corpus.

I think the Court will ultimately rule that Obama cannot unilaterally extend the employer health insurance mandate the way he did. But that is one of many examples of a completely unnecessary Constitutional crisis being forced by the Republicans, who could have easily written legislation in five minutes extending the deadline, but chose party over country instead.
I'm surprised and impressed you're actually understand the give and take as far as Executive Actions are concerned. :thup:
Yes the Pubs chose to play politics (party). You have a problem with this........ how? It's politics as usual.
(I'm not condoning it, simply recognizing reality.)

Not insuring the faithful execution of the law is a clear deliberate violation of the Constitution, see Article 2.

Yep, another politician who doesn't know his place in a Constitutional government. I hope your dear leader dies a slow, miserable, painful, natural death along with every other politician that refuse to take their oath of office seriously.

Thanks for displaying the clear compassionate thinking that is so prevalent in the right wing now days. What happened to you to make you such a bitter pathetic person?

Oh that wasn't partisan, I can think of many republicans who qualify, I'm damned fed up with lying politicians of all stripes and I can only hope karma catches up with them in the end.

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Yo, your BOY!
View attachment 37440
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
Actually I am a "mixed breed", my grandfather was Chippewa........ :eusa_whistle:
Let's just say I don't support Wingnuts (such as yourself) or moonbats though I'm called both with regular frequency....... Speaks volumes about your types........

blinders.jpg

Yo, than I was right? You are nothing more than a Half-Breed!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA":blahblah:

Yo, your BOY!
View attachment 37440
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

blinders.jpg

"GTP"

Hey at least, unlike you, I'm human........ :thup:

Yo, your BOY!
View attachment 37440
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

blinders.jpg

"GTP"

Hey at least, unlike you, I'm human........ :thup:

Yo, sorry if I:beer: struck a NERVE!!!

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

SEE: Obama Sees an Iran Deal That Could Avoid Congress

OCT. 19, 2014

”The Treasury Department, in a detailed study it declined to make public, has concluded Mr. Obama has the authority to suspend the vast majority of those sanctions without seeking a vote by Congress, officials say.”

The Treasury Department can say anything it wants to say but nowhere in our Constitution has our Executive branch of government been granted authority to make “deals” with foreign nations without the Senate’s approval, and the language in our Constitution is crystal clear: "The President ... shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur." Additionally, there is nothing in our Constitution allowing the Senate to re-assign its requirement to “concur” with any “deal” negotiated by our President. And Hamilton, in Federalist No. 75, explains why the President was not granted an arbitrary power to make “CONTRACTS with foreign nations, which have the force of law.” He “might sometimes be under temptations to sacrifice his duty to his interest, which it would require superlative virtue to withstand. An avaricious man might be tempted to betray the interests of the state to the acquisition of wealth. An ambitious man might make his own aggrandizement, by the aid of a foreign power, the price of his treachery to his constituents. The history of human conduct does not warrant that exalted opinion of human virtue which would make it wise in a nation to commit interests of so delicate and momentous a kind, as those which concern its intercourse with the rest of the world, to the sole disposal of a magistrate created and circumstanced as would be a President of the United States.”

Aside from the clear language in our Constitution requiring the Senate to concur with any deal negotiated by our President, and the expressed intentions stated by Hamilton for requiring the Senate’s approval, Townhall tells us How Obama Will Bypass Congress On His Iranian Nuclear Arms Deal: Obama will claim that his deal with Iran is not a treaty but a "sole executive agreement" that requires no approval from Congress. Of course, there is no such authority found in our Constitution granting a “sole executive agreement” power to the executive, and as Hamilton defines the treaty making power as a contract with a foreign nation which has the “force of law”, any deal negotiated with Iran by our President must be approved of by the Senate as commanded by our Constitution!

So why is FoxNews saying “The question now is whether lawmakers would be able to throw up any roadblocks to a potential Iran agreement.”? SEE: Netanyahu makes last-ditch bid to stop Obama from doing nuke deal with Iran

To even suggest that Obama has authority to finalize a deal with Iran without the Senate’s approve is very, very suspicious indeed!

JWK

The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny. ___ Madison, Federalist Paper No. 47
Worse yet he hath neither the experience, the brains, the leadership nor the advisers to make an airtight deal. He said if HE signs the deal HE will guarantee its the best deal available. What in his record makes you confident in that? Obamacare?
Nothing

Forum List

Back