Obama Deflects Responsibility- Obama: U.s. Intelligence Underestimated Militants In Syria - Cbs

Still blaming Bush I see...

Pathetic.
no, merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the right. Obama should have stayed engaged politically with al-ah-mucky even if he withdrew military support.
This isn't hypocrisy, it's payback.

Learn the difference.
It's bullshite, you hypocrite. See my post on the other thread. You're a waste of space.
Don't hold your breath is all I can say Mr Whiner

A month ago, EVERYONE agreed NO ONE saw ISIL coming. Now this BS lol....our media is a ratings/controversy whore disgrace...Fox etc is not even news, just hate/bs propaganda for angry old white dupes...
Well obviously Obama didn't know...he attended less then 40% of Intel meetings and of course he didn't know!

Remember this back in 2010 when asked if Obama can focus on multiple issues...Now we know why! He skipped 60% of his meetings!
At a press gaggle aboard Air Force One today, Deputy Press Secretary Bill Burton told reporters that President Obama's focus on national security in the wake of the Christmas Day bombing attempt will not take his focus away from increasing employment levels and other issues.

"When you're President of the United States you've got to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time, so you can anticipate there's going to be a very heavy push to get Americans back to work," Burton said.
White House Obama Can Walk and Chew Gum - CBS News

He admitted that mistakes were made. It's his administration, so everything falls on him. Everybody knows that's how it works. But you have to bitch about something, right? Damned if does, damned if he doesn't.

Bullshit he is a little boy who can NEVER accept the responsibility when something goes wrong.

He is a stupid little child.
Up past your bedtime?

A spade is a spade kid.
He is man child that has no business being the President.

Love your quote:

Derp

He admitted that mistakes were made. It's his administration, so everything falls on him. Everybody knows that's how it works. But you have to bitch about something, right? Damned if does, damned if he doesn't.

Bullshit he is a little boy who can NEVER accept the responsibility when something goes wrong.

Up past your bedtime?

A spade is a spade kid.

Love your quote:

Derp

What is it you are over compensating for with that big ole stogieJrd?

Rhetorical question,we all know.

Up past your bedtime?

A spade is a spade kid.

Love your quote:

Derp

What is it you are over compensating for with that big ole stogieJrd?

Rhetorical question,we all know.
That's not me, it's Arnold Schwarzenegger. Double derp. Why are you thinking about my dick?

I miss the daze when righties blamed intelligence for the president's failures.

"It is true that much of the intelligence turned out to be wrong." - George Bush, 2005
Wow, you sure showed us.

I think there's a difference between not finding enough WMDs to make you folks happy and not knowing that ISIS was a threat.
Yes, there is a difference ... when Bush and the GOP blamed intelligence for their failures, rightards ate it up and regurgitated it 24/7 as a feasible excuse. The difference this time around is that rightards are rejecting that excuse. The reason for this difference? The political party of the president.

And, the fact we have not had such an incompetent failure as Obama ever as POTUS, makes the difference unarguably accurate

-Geaux
When it comes to incompetence, Obama comes nowhere near Bush. Far more Americans have died from terrorism while Bush was president than under Obama.

Straw man

-Geaux

Forum List

Back