Obama declares June to be LGBT Pride Month !!!

More proof we have a child-molesting faggot in the WH.

Presidential Proclamation -- LGBT Pride Month, 2016

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Since our founding, America has advanced on an unending path toward becoming a more perfect Union. This journey, led by forward-thinking individuals who have set their sights on reaching for a brighter tomorrow, has never been easy or smooth. The fight for dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people is reflected in the tireless dedication of advocates and allies who strive to forge a more inclusive society. They have spurred sweeping progress by changing hearts and minds and by demanding equal treatment -- under our laws, from our courts, and in our politics. This month, we recognize all they have done to bring us to this point, and we recommit to bending the arc of our Nation toward justice.

When will heterosexuals have their day where we can show off our pride of the relationship between a woman and a man? How about July? Works for me. It seems that everyone can have a pride day except white,straight, christian males. Have we now become second class citizen's?
Haha, yeah, white straight christian males got it so hard... I'm one of them and now that I think of it, I actually do feel very oppressed... Lets start a movement and demand we have a day to celebrate our existence... or we can all just go get pussy tattoos on our foreheads. Grow up

You smarten up two bricks short of a load. Are you one of those white lieberals who has tattoes all over their body or have some kind of metal hanging from your nose.

Just asking.
No tattoos or piercings... why?

They have ever right to celebrate the progress and liberation they have achieved over the years. Just as Blacks, women, vets, and cancer survivors have every right to celebrate their group and achievements.
Being gay is not a celebration for overcoming anything if you're already an equal. Being gay is not an achievement because sexual preference is no accomplishment it's a lifestyle. That's like hip hop having a holiday and rights for choosing that lifestyle to be different. You can't compare yourself to cancer survivors unless you're an Aids survivor. You are not in the same caliber as vets to be honored and celebrated because you don't fight for liberty and freedom for all, only for yourself. Selfish PRIDE!
Being gay is not a celebration for overcoming anything if you're already an equal. Being gay is not an achievement because sexual preference is no accomplishment it's a lifestyle. That's like hip hop having a holiday and rights for choosing that lifestyle to be different. You can't compare yourself to cancer survivors unless you're an Aids survivor. You are not in the same caliber as vets to be honored and celebrated because you don't fight for liberty and freedom for all, only for yourself. Selfish PRIDE
What are you talking about? This proclamation for LGBT Months is simply about being gay... There is a laundry list of things that have been achieved over the years that have progressed the freedom of gay people and warrant celebration. Did you read the proclamation or are you just bitching about the headline?
Not special, just as an equal.
Then stop acting like you're special needing special treatment from the gov along with needing parades, as well as a holiday, bathrooms, and start acting like you're an equal with the way everybody treat each other as equals and not special. Politically correct is special, equals don't have favoritism.
Just like these groups are "special and needing special treatment"

Being gay is not a group its a lifestyle. Being gay is not a cause like the monthly causes mentioned on calander months, it is a sexual preference which is not celebratory for a holiday. Why not give a holiday and favoritism to interracial couples who overcame but you don't see them requesting special treatment because they view themselves as equals to everybody else. You were born gay, therefore being born is not a holiday. Heritage holidays are based on historical events of a country, independence of a country and heroes in that country and culture. Gays don't have independence of a country, the country fought for your independence so you can be gay.
True, the country fought for independence so people can be gay... Then factions of our society proceeded to discriminate against people for being gay... It has taken years of "whining" as you call it to make progress to allow these people to come out of the shadows and feel like citizens with equal opportunity. Dipshits like you out there trying to push them back in the closet is about as anti-american as you can get.
Anti-American is when you want special treatment above Americans.

Which month particularly has been declared heterosexual month?
What exactly do you want to celebrate about heterosexuals?
That we are heterosexuals and we want to be equal and have a month dedicated to us. Are you dense?
Not quite just looking for some reasoning behind your weak statement... There is long list of struggles and equality progress that is being celebrated in the LGBT proclamation. Its not a horray we are gay month. So if you want one for heterosexuals then lay out the reasoning. I'm sure if you find some worthy accomplishments or struggles that have been overcome there will be something signifying those attributes.

The struggles of the faggot and the mentally ill cross dresser LOL

Other than gay marriage what have gays and mentally ill cross dressers struggled with ? Were gays segregated from straights ? Were there straight only water fountains? Did fags have to sit at the back of the bus? How many years were mentally ill cross dressers considered to be sub human and thus kept as slaves?

If I were black I'd be disgusted at the comparison to what my ancestors went through.
Wow, you really are clueless about what gays have gone through. Go do some homework and educate yourself, i'm not here to be your history teacher.

Today, straight people have to go thru listening to fags and transies cry cry cry about who they are and why they have a problem being who they are. You should have stayed in the closet and then there would have been no problems for you.

Which month particularly has been declared heterosexual month?
That we are heterosexuals and we want to be equal and have a month dedicated to us. Are you dense?
Not quite just looking for some reasoning behind your weak statement... There is long list of struggles and equality progress that is being celebrated in the LGBT proclamation. Its not a horray we are gay month. So if you want one for heterosexuals then lay out the reasoning. I'm sure if you find some worthy accomplishments or struggles that have been overcome there will be something signifying those attributes.

Gays whine non stop. Should we celebrate that? Okay. Let's.
And yet there's a lot of hetero whining going on in this thread...."WHY CAN'T WE HAVE OUR OWN MONTH? WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Yes, why can't we? Unless you are a hypocrite.

More proof we have a child-molesting faggot in the WH.

BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Since our founding, America has advanced on an unending path toward becoming a more perfect Union. This journey, led by forward-thinking individuals who have set their sights on reaching for a brighter tomorrow, has never been easy or smooth. The fight for dignity and equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people is reflected in the tireless dedication of advocates and allies who strive to forge a more inclusive society. They have spurred sweeping progress by changing hearts and minds and by demanding equal treatment -- under our laws, from our courts, and in our politics. This month, we recognize all they have done to bring us to this point, and we recommit to bending the arc of our Nation toward justice.

When will heterosexuals have their day where we can show off our pride of the relationship between a woman and a man? How about July? Works for me. It seems that everyone can have a pride day except white,straight, christian males. Have we now become second class citizen's?
Haha, yeah, white straight christian males got it so hard... I'm one of them and now that I think of it, I actually do feel very oppressed... Lets start a movement and demand we have a day to celebrate our existence... or we can all just go get pussy tattoos on our foreheads. Grow up

You smarten up two bricks short of a load. Are you one of those white lieberals who has tattoes all over their body or have some kind of metal hanging from your nose.

Just asking.
No tattoos or piercings... why?

I was just asking because most white males and females people like colouring themselves in ink or putting metals thru their noses. Those no minds look so idiotic and stupid looking. Just my opinion of course.

Other than gay marriage what have gays and mentally ill cross dressers struggled with ? Were gays segregated from straights ? Were there straight only water fountains? Did fags have to sit at the back of the bus? How many years were mentally ill cross dressers considered to be sub human and thus kept as slaves?

If I were black I'd be disgusted at the comparison to what my ancestors went through.
Wow, you really are clueless about what gays have gone through. Go do some homework and educate yourself, i'm not here to be your history teacher.

IOW you really can't name one fucking thing that qualifies as a struggle. Got it.
Read the damn proclamation, Obama lays out a list of accomplishments, or read one of my earlier posts where I listed a few... Marriage (spousal privileges), Adoption, Military, Deathbed, housing, workplace, hatecrimes... The list goes on, and you think they have been treated as equals? What a joke.

Being gay is not a celebration for overcoming anything if you're already an equal. Being gay is not an achievement because sexual preference is no accomplishment it's a lifestyle. That's like hip hop having a holiday and rights for choosing that lifestyle to be different. You can't compare yourself to cancer survivors unless you're an Aids survivor. You are not in the same caliber as vets to be honored and celebrated because you don't fight for liberty and freedom for all, only for yourself. Selfish PRIDE!
Being gay is not a celebration for overcoming anything if you're already an equal. Being gay is not an achievement because sexual preference is no accomplishment it's a lifestyle. That's like hip hop having a holiday and rights for choosing that lifestyle to be different. You can't compare yourself to cancer survivors unless you're an Aids survivor. You are not in the same caliber as vets to be honored and celebrated because you don't fight for liberty and freedom for all, only for yourself. Selfish PRIDE
What are you talking about? This proclamation for LGBT Months is simply about being gay... There is a laundry list of things that have been achieved over the years that have progressed the freedom of gay people and warrant celebration. Did you read the proclamation or are you just bitching about the headline?
Not special, just as an equal.
Then stop acting like you're special needing special treatment from the gov along with needing parades, as well as a holiday, bathrooms, and start acting like you're an equal with the way everybody treat each other as equals and not special. Politically correct is special, equals don't have favoritism.

Being gay is not a group its a lifestyle. Being gay is not a cause like the monthly causes mentioned on calander months, it is a sexual preference which is not celebratory for a holiday. Why not give a holiday and favoritism to interracial couples who overcame but you don't see them requesting special treatment because they view themselves as equals to everybody else. You were born gay, therefore being born is not a holiday. Heritage holidays are based on historical events of a country, independence of a country and heroes in that country and culture. Gays don't have independence of a country, the country fought for your independence so you can be gay.
True, the country fought for independence so people can be gay... Then factions of our society proceeded to discriminate against people for being gay... It has taken years of "whining" as you call it to make progress to allow these people to come out of the shadows and feel like citizens with equal opportunity. Dipshits like you out there trying to push them back in the closet is about as anti-american as you can get.
Nice try... you're done

We have Miss America contests that let women of all colors compete but we have to have a special Miss Black America contest too. Or a special Congressional Black Caucus. No! You people feel entitled and are hypocrites.

Seriously, Obama just spent more time discussing gay pride than he spent discussing terrorism in the wake of the Paris attack.

That is just sad.
Seriously? He receives daily briefings about our national security and anti-terrorism efforts and you think a simple proclamation celebrating LGBT progress outweighs all they do for our national security? You need a reality check.
You you need to get out of your mothers basement more often, and quit making shit up...
What am I making up?
Are you standing up for the statement that Obama spends more time on LGBT matters than our National Security? You think that is the truth? It's a bunch of partisan bluster and you know it, but heaven forbid you disagree with anything that is anti-Obama.
Truth hurts doesn't it? Anytime it hurts a libtard gets real defensive.
What truth?
He accuses me of making shit up... I ask what i'm making up... he goes radio silent... Wow, really got me there
The truth of the idiot obuthole spending more time on faggot issues than nation security, boy you are dense.

IOW you really can't name one fucking thing that qualifies as a struggle. Got it.
Read the damn proclamation, Obama lays out a list of accomplishments, or read one of my earlier posts where I listed a few... Marriage (spousal privileges), Adoption, Military, Deathbed, housing, workplace, hatecrimes... The list goes on, and you think they have been treated as equals? What a joke.

Yep,, all of those rate right next to slavery in terms of having to fight for equality.

LOL you fucking dopes.

Today, straight people have to go thru listening to fags and transies cry cry cry about who they are and why they have a problem being who they are. You should have stayed in the closet and then there would have been no problems for you.
Sorry, are you whining about having to listen to gays whine?? And then suggesting they go back in the closet and stripped of their first amendment rights? Are you seeing the hypocrisy?

Nice try... you're done
Yep, truth hurts, and he is not done.

We need a Congressional White Caucus that allows no people of color. Liberals separate themselves based on how special they feel.

We have Miss America contests that let women of all colors compete but we have to have a special Miss Black America contest too. Or a special Congressional Black Caucus. No! You people feel entitled and are hypocrites.
And many people still remember a time when blacks could not even vote... there has been massive discrimination and racism in this country and you have the gull to bitch about a few "special" efforts to help with awareness, unity, expression, and inclusion? You completely lack perspective and empathy

Forum List

Back