Obama decedent of slaves from white mother

They can't confirm it and the link.....wait for it....the guys name was Bunch or was it Punch? Oh well close enough, so they run the story.

What the heck is happening has the world completely lost it's mind?

They can't confirm it and the link.....wait for it....the guys name was Bunch or was it Punch? Oh well close enough, so they run the story.

As NPR notes, this first informational tidbit is shocking enough in itself, but the story doesn’t end there. To add to the intrigue, Obama‘s connection to America’s first slave comes through his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, who was caucasian. The New York Times has more about Punch’s past history...

In 1640, Mr. Punch, then an indentured servant, escaped from Virginia and went to Maryland. He was captured there and, along with two white servants who had also escaped, was put on trial. His punishment — servitude for life — was harsher than what the white servants received, and it has led some historians to regard him as the first African to be legally sanctioned as a slave, years before Virginia adopted laws allowing slavery
.​

obamaslaves.jpg

(Image: Loud Images LLC)​

I guess they found the authenticity they were looking for in Obama's blackness. It never really mattered to me.

Does the story mention that the first slave holder was a black man?

Terribly Ironic if i do say so.

Who is the "they" you're talking about? What is the point of saying the first slave holder was a black man and who was it? What's ironic about it, if it's true? Of course, there have been slaves for ages, but it was in the Americas that race as a determinant of bondage was added to the mix. So, if you're saying it's ironic that blacks sold blacks into slavery, you're wrong. What's ironic is that after all these years, so many still don't realize there's a difference between slavery in ages past and what happened in the Americas.

Originally Punch, changed to Bunch in later generations. (No cite. Just what I heard on the show I was watching kast night.)

That part really cracked me up. John Bunch was close enough for them because he really really was descended from John Punch. Even though his name is different. :lol:

Let's see my great aunt's name was Roman shortened from Romanoff (the officials did that to a lot of immigrants at the time).

Now Romanoff is really close to Romanov so that means I could be a descendant of Anastasia.

yeah, yeah, yeah.....that's the ticket. I'm a descendant of royalty. :D

I guess they found the authenticity they were looking for in Obama's blackness. It never really mattered to me.

Who is the "they" you're talking about? What is the point of saying the first slave holder was a black man and who was it? What's ironic about it, if it's true? Of course, there have been slaves for ages, but it was in the Americas that race as a determinant of bondage was added to the mix. So, if you're saying it's ironic that blacks sold blacks into slavery, you're wrong. What's ironic is that after all these years, so many still don't realize there's a difference between slavery in ages past and what happened in the Americas.

Obama's handlers, moron. Are you this shallow? Of course you are.

Where was this crap back in '08?

He's in trouble and he and THEY know it.

MORON.:eusa_hand:

That part really cracked me up. John Bunch was close enough for them because he really really was descended from John Punch. Even though his name is different. :lol:

Let's see my great aunt's name was Roman shortened from Romanoff (the officials did that to a lot of immigrants at the time).

Now Romanoff is really close to Romanov so that means I could be a descendant of Anastasia.

yeah, yeah, yeah.....that's the ticket. I'm a descendant of royalty. :D

I wonder how many will buy into this and give Obama a vote?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese, who the fuck care about any of this and what the fuck does it have to do the fucked up state we are in. Unless it proves he is a terrorist planning to destroy us?

There were lots of free blacks who owned large plantations and had slaves.

Not according to my granddaughter's teacher. When my GD insisted on pointing out that fact, there was even a demand she be expelled from school for her "racist" attitude. She's in 4th grade. Forgot to mention, my daughter uses some of my old text books to expand on some of the things taught in school because she finds some of it lacking.

There were lots of free blacks who owned large plantations and had slaves.

Not according to my granddaughter's teacher. When my GD insisted on pointing out that fact, there was even a demand she be expelled from school for her "racist" attitude. She's in 4th grade. Forgot to mention, my daughter uses some of my old text books to expand on some of the things taught in school because she finds some of it lacking.

Good for her not beliving the revisionist History taught these days.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese, who the fuck care about any of this and what the fuck does it have to do the fucked up state we are in. Unless it proves he is a terrorist planning to destroy us?

Well, now...that's the point, isn't it? Who gives a fuck whether he's descended from slave stock? Obviously his handlers think some might, or they wouldn't be publishing such nonsense. Even if this tidbit were to be true, it certainly hasn't improved his performance as POTUS.

Well, now...that's the point, isn't it? Who gives a fuck whether he's descended from slave stock? Obviously his handlers think some might, or they wouldn't be publishing such nonsense. Even if this tidbit were to be true, it certainly hasn't improved his performance as POTUS.

Class Eny/Warfare...Cult Of Personality is all Obama has left.

His real record he can't talk about.

Forum List

Back