Obama decedent of slaves from white mother

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
"However, the researchers say that not only did the president descend from an enslaved African, his ancestor was likely the first ever documented black slave in America. Furthermore, Obama's slave heritage unfurls from perhaps the most unlikely familial line: his white mother."

"In 1640, Mr. Punch, then an indentured servant, escaped from Virginia and went to Maryland. He was captured there and, along with two white servants who had also escaped, was put on trial. His punishment — servitude for life — was harsher than what the white servants received, and it has led some historians to regard him as the first African to be legally sanctioned as a slave, years before Virginia adopted laws allowing slavery."

Barack Obama's Slave Ancestry Reportedly Discovered By Researchers

Give me a flipping break.

Sounds like an ad for ancestry.com.

Yet they missed:

Obama telling his publisher that he was born in Kenya, his college and university transcripts that might identify his as a foreign student, his Aunt Zeiti (here illegally, no social security number but somehow leapfrogs ahead of 2,000 people on the waiting list to get into public housing in Boston), Obama Uncle, also here illegally

Last edited:
I guess they found the authenticity they were looking for in Obama's blackness. It never really mattered to me.

Does the story mention that the first slave holder was a black man?

Terribly Ironic if i do say so.

Yet they missed:

Obama telling his publisher that he was born ion Kenya, his college and university transcripts that might identify his as a foreign student, his Aunt Zeiti (here illegally, no social security number but somehow leapfrogs ahead of 2,000 people on the waiting list to get into public housing in Boston), Obama Uncle, also here illegally

Oh... Those pesky little details.:lol:

And not just any slave. The first black slave. :lol: Boy their internal polling must be in the gutter.

So we have the first slave, black president? Did someone at least teach him to read before they gave him a suit?

"However, the researchers say that not only did the president descend from an enslaved African, his ancestor was likely the first ever documented black slave in America. Furthermore, Obama's slave heritage unfurls from perhaps the most unlikely familial line: his white mother."

"In 1640, Mr. Punch, then an indentured servant, escaped from Virginia and went to Maryland. He was captured there and, along with two white servants who had also escaped, was put on trial. His punishment — servitude for life — was harsher than what the white servants received, and it has led some historians to regard him as the first African to be legally sanctioned as a slave, years before Virginia adopted laws allowing slavery."

I'll bet he had an ancestor at the 'Burning Bush' event in biblical times and will go to great lengths to prove it. :eusa_shhh:

Wait for it.............Wait...I think I feel some white guilt coming on.................

Nope Just gas...............

I guess they found the authenticity they were looking for in Obama's blackness. It never really mattered to me.

And the fact that Kenya/Africa still participates in the slave trade to this day? :eusa_shhh:

Where was this back in 2008 when Biden proclaimed Obama as 'clean, articulate, and NOT descended from slaves'?

I smell desparation.

misterclean1.png

Wait for it.............Wait...I think I feel some white guilt coming on.................

Nope Just gas...............
:eusa_clap::badgrin:

"however, the researchers say that not only did the president descend from an enslaved african, his ancestor was likely the first ever documented black slave in america. Furthermore, obama's slave heritage unfurls from perhaps the most unlikely familial line: His white mother."

"in 1640, mr. Punch, then an indentured servant, escaped from virginia and went to maryland. He was captured there and, along with two white servants who had also escaped, was put on trial. His punishment — servitude for life — was harsher than what the white servants received, and it has led some historians to regard him as the first african to be legally sanctioned as a slave, years before virginia adopted laws allowing slavery."

barack obama's slave ancestry reportedly discovered by researchers

give me a flipping break.

although lacking definitive proof, the team said it had evidence that "strongly suggests" the president's relation to punch.

bwaaahahahahahahhahahaha

although lacking definitive proof, the team said it had evidence that "strongly suggests" the president's relation to punch.

Oh, great. Another AGW type situation. Where we pass off opinion as evidence and everyone jumps onboard. Isn't that special.

Oh please.

I'll never give a dime to ancestry.com now they've shown they're liberal hacks working for the DNC.

Next we'll have a bullshit story "researchers say Obamination is the smartest, coolest, most handsome, etc POTUS ever....but they can't prove it."

There were lots of free blacks who owned large plantations and had slaves.

Researchers in the basement at Democrat Underground have found evidence Obamination can:

- swim faster than Michael Phelps.
- play guitar better than Eddie Van Halen.
- paint better than Michelangelo.
- can war plan better than Patton.
- scale tall buildings better than Spiderman.

Forum List

Back