Obama decedent of slaves from white mother

Class Eny/Warfare...Cult Of Personality is all Obama has left.

His real record he can't talk about.
Its amazing how stupid you are.really it is.

But this thread is awesome. It really goes to show how pathetic people are.

It really does. I mean, how pathetic do they have to be if they must fabricate this "history"? Does it in any way enhance your king and messiah's aura so that any other than the weak-minded and hopelessly racist will vote for him?

this is why incest is bad

Last edited:
Obama is decended from a fake white slave named bunch or punch.

How fucking dumb do you have to be?

Now, this revelation makes it more "interesting" since Sarah Palin is related to Obama. Where's the family tree connection?

"However, the researchers say that not only did the president descend from an enslaved African, his ancestor was likely the first ever documented black slave in America. Furthermore, Obama's slave heritage unfurls from perhaps the most unlikely familial line: his white mother."

"In 1640, Mr. Punch, then an indentured servant, escaped from Virginia and went to Maryland. He was captured there and, along with two white servants who had also escaped, was put on trial. His punishment — servitude for life — was harsher than what the white servants received, and it has led some historians to regard him as the first African to be legally sanctioned as a slave, years before Virginia adopted laws allowing slavery."

Barack Obama's Slave Ancestry Reportedly Discovered By Researchers

Give me a flipping break.

Sounds like an ad for ancestry.com.

There's a difference between indentured servitude and slavery.

Not only did he descend from slaves on his white mother's side, but he probably descended from the first slave in America. Yeah, that's the ticket!

In fact, he is also genealogically linked to Morgan Fairchild.

And Oj Simpson.

Madeupstory.com suspects that Obama is related to Moses, Plato, an obscure highcheekboned Cherokee Indian named LizWarren and the aliens who crash landed in Roswell in 1947

I guess they found the authenticity they were looking for in Obama's blackness. It never really mattered to me.

Does the story mention that the first slave holder was a black man?

Terribly Ironic if i do say so.

Really? Who was that? I schooled some asshole named Trip on his bogus assertion that was the same as yours.

New Topics

Forum List

Back