Obama Cuts God Out of T-day Address

We are in 2 shooting wars, the deficit is skyrocketing, gas is over 3 bucks a gallon, unemployment is very high and you empty skull jockeys are worried about someone not mentioning God.

Maybe we wouldn't have all these problems if he DID mention God once in awhile!

You can not be serious.
We have 3 Republican candidates that claim God told them to run.
Old God sure is confused.
We had a Governor here in Georgia who mentioned God everytime his mouth was open while his hand was in the taxpayers pocket. He even had a prayer vigil praying for rain when we had the drought a few years ago.
It didn't rain for 6 more weeks. All the while he gave away 100 million in tax credits for the new Kia plant here where it turned out 1/3 of the employees live in Alabama.
Sorry honey, God does not care about what goes on down here in politics.
He cares how you and I treat our fellow man.
Politicians that mention God do it for your vote. They are con men.

Hey...the classic example for all time is the Terri Schiavo case. Remember the brain dead woman in Florida who had been a vegetable for nine years and the Republican congress held a special session and passed a federal law designed to keep her alive by a feeding tube against her husband's wishes then Bush flew back from Crawford in the middle of the night to sign it and finally the supreme court ruled in the husband's favor and the tube was removed.

The Republican party wants life to legally begin at erection so they can force women to give birth to unwanted children then when they grow up warped the want to imprison them and put them to death. Talk about screwed up.......it doesn't get any worse than that.

Last edited:

Obama has often professed his love for Islam.

However he often takes a big steaming piss on Christian traditions.

Obama is on record as a Christian purely for political purposes.

ObamaHate.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Obama has often professed his love for Islam.

However he often takes a big steaming piss on Christian traditions.

Obama is on record as a Christian purely for political purposes.

ObamaHate.gif

If you're not already a gun totin' double birthin' T partier you should hurry up and join. Don't forget to show up with your rebel flag, your bible and your gun.

We are in 2 shooting wars, the deficit is skyrocketing, gas is over 3 bucks a gallon, unemployment is very high and you empty skull jockeys are worried about someone not mentioning God.

Ph yeah! Because that's worked so well up until now, right?

Seriously, get a grip on reality.

Ph yeah! Because that's worked so well up until now, right?

Seriously, get a grip on reality.

Reality

The desperate brainwashed folks who believe a 2000 year old fairy tale wouldn't know reality if it bit 'em in the ass.

I have a rebel flag, a Bible and MANY guns.
God does not give a shit about that either.

Actually based upon what I've seen during my lifetime Gawd don't give a shit about much of anything. If he did....something or somebody would be feeding the nearly a billion, mostly children, who are starving or suffering from malnutrition.

'Course I'm just 77.

The only people who take issue w/ him leaving god to god are the people who never cared for the President in the first place.

But Thursday morning, Republicans and others tweeted their discontent with the reported omission of God from Obama's address.

Rightist idiocy. With the Nation addressing important problems, this is the non-issue republicans focus on.

It’s also refreshing to see an elected official with a clear and appropriate understanding of the doctrine of separation of church and State.

I don't care for Obama as President and don't care he forgot God in a political speech.
GOD IS GLAD HE FORGOT TO MENTION HIM IN A POLITICAL SPEECH.

SCREW GAWD!! HE'S NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR ME

Witchcraft, infant baptism, submission of women, slaves and homosexuals, the crusades, Bush's war on Iraq, starving nearly a billion or causing them to suffer from malnutrition...most of them children

PLEASE GIVE ME A PHUCKIN" BREAK

watch this one die on the vine

Such a pathetic life you must lead.

I don't believe this.

Had he actually done this, he would've been immediately hit with a lightning bolt and I'm sure I would've heard about that.

Forum List

Back