Obama Cuts God Out of T-day Address

what does god have to do with Thansgiving?

GiveThanksEveryday.jpg

Next you'll ask what oxygen has to do with respiration.

The only people who take issue w/ him leaving god to god are the people who never cared for the President in the first place.

Exactly why I could give a rats ass whether he did or not. I have NEVER listened to anything he had to say in the 1st place.

I dont turn to Godless person during a holiday which is meant to give thanks to God.... I give thanks to God with my family and friends.

Obama was not a part of my Thanksgiving holiday to begin with, so who gives a FAWK?

The only people who take issue w/ him leaving god to god are the people who never cared for the President in the first place.

Exactly why I could give a rats ass whether he did or not. I have NEVER listened to anything he had to say in the 1st place.

I dont turn to Godless person during a holiday which is meant to give thanks to God.... I give thanks to God with my family and friends.

Obama was not a part of my Thanksgiving holiday to begin with, so who gives a FAWK?

Just curious...since your Gawd doesn't mind you not giving a FAWK does he ever require that you help the sick, the hungry or the needy.....

Just curious...since your Gawd doesn't mind you not giving a FAWK does he ever require that you help the sick, the hungry or the needy.....

My God does not dictate whether I care if Obama thanks him or not.... as for my charitable donations, you dont know what I do or dont do.... so FAWK off :fu:

My God does not dictate whether I care if Obama thanks him or not.... as for my charitable donations, you dont know what I do or dont do.... so FAWK off :fu:

I got's news for you mf...there are nearly a billion, mostly children starving or suffering from malnutrition on this planet. I take it you are a typical Christian...not your problem.

About a year ago in a nearby city I was on a turnpike when a brand new Cadillac Escalade merged in from my right. There was a Christian fish on the right rear of the SUV and as it merged the rest of the way in front of me I noticed a bold gold bumper sticker. "This Family Is Blessed." I thought at the same time I was thinking about the starving in the world that displaying a message like that on a new vehicle proved that the poor bastard knew no more about what's in the bible than he knew about having sex with a rhinoceros. The arrogant, audacious Christians who wear their crosses on their sleeves and thump their bibles should be studying the new testament because if anyone believes all that horseshit...which I don't...they will be burning in hell.

James 2
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

I think it is the Christians that lead the way in helping the poor

That is the biggest crock I've ever heard.

Typical Christians put on their best clothes and drop by a church for about an hour and a half once a week. They drop off their tithe and nearly all of it goes for the preacher's salary, his home, his travel expenses, building maintenance or construction, stained glass, steeples, oak or mahagony pews, expensive musical instruments and sound systems, youth programs, religious retreats, foreign missionary programs, etc. On top of that if they're part of a denomination or convention a cut right off the top goes to them. Don't try to shit me. I was part of nearly every activity in a Baptist church till I was over 60 years old. After all the "Required Activites" were satisfied the poor or needy got a pittance compared to what was donated.

I got's news for you mf...there are nearly a billion, mostly children starving or suffering from malnutrition on this planet. I take it you are a typical Christian...not your problem.

About a year ago in a nearby city I was on a turnpike when a brand new Cadillac Escalade merged in from my right. There was a Christian fish on the right rear of the SUV and as it merged the rest of the way in front of me I noticed a bold gold bumper sticker. "This Family Is Blessed." I thought at the same time I was thinking about the starving in the world that displaying a message like that on a new vehicle proved that the poor bastard knew no more about what's in the bible than he knew about having sex with a rhinoceros. The arrogant, audacious Christians who wear their crosses on their sleeves and thump their bibles should be studying the new testament because if anyone believes all that horseshit...which I don't...they will be burning in hell.

James 2
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Typical idiot troll.... you have NO idea what my kids and I do through my church to feed the poor and needy in our community (and no Im not going to line it all out for you a Godless person)

I may not be the best christian, but I can tell ya this.... as a younger man I went as a missionary to Old Mexico. I seen poverty first hand, and it aint pretty.
I do all I can to help those in need and for you to try and belittle that is laughable!

Go ahead and mock christianity... it does not hurt me in the least.

My reward is seeing 3 beautiful girls follow in the path God has layed out for them, and I played a huge part in that.

Cammmmmpbell, you are a sad sack Buddy.... someone must have really hurt you as a kid.

Sorry to see that :( (really, I feel sorry for you)

Maybe we wouldn't have all these problems if he DID mention God once in awhile!

Ph yeah! Because that's worked so well up until now, right?

Seriously, get a grip on reality.

Reality

The desperate brainwashed folks who believe a 2000 year old fairy tale wouldn't know reality if it bit 'em in the ass.
Reality bites you all the time but your drug diseased brain doesn't know it. Bible=truth, you=satanic liar.

Typical Christians put on their best clothes and drop by a church for about an hour and a half once a week. They drop off their tithe and nearly all of it goes for the preacher's salary, his home, his travel expenses, building maintenance or construction, stained glass, steeples, oak or mahagony pews, expensive musical instruments and sound systems, youth programs, religious retreats, foreign missionary programs, etc. On top of that if they're part of a denomination or convention a cut right off the top goes to them. Don't try to shit me. I was part of nearly every activity in a Baptist church till I was over 60 years old. After all the "Required Activites" were satisfied the poor or needy got a pittance compared to what was donated.
Senility set in didn't it? Idiot.

Senility set in didn't it? Idiot.

Hey...you guys don't know the rules...besides selling what you have and giving it to the poor you're supposed to pray for those who curse and despise you. If sued in court for your coat you're supposed to voluntarily give your cloak. You people are a riot.

It says "take no thought for tomorrow" Do you have a 401K

I wont go to a church that builds giant cathedrals to impress man.... its a waste of money and saves not one solitary soul. On that we agree....

The money that comes in to my church goes directly to ministering to the lost souls in search of something bigger than themselves.
We have a school and an outreach program 2nd to none in our area. I am very proud of what we do in the name of Jesus.

You made the mistake of putting all your trust in a man, a preacher.... that will always end badly.

I wont go to a church that builds giant cathedrals to impress man.... its a waste of money and saves not one solitary soul. On that we agree....

The money that comes in to my church goes directly to ministering to the lost souls in search of something bigger than themselves.
We have a school and an outreach program 2nd to none in our area. I am very proud of what we do in the name of Jesus.

You made the mistake of putting all your trust in a man, a preacher.... that will always end badly.

That ministering to lost souls is a biggie. The church always needs more money. Like George Carlin said, God is all caring, almighty, all powerful, all knowing but for some reason just couldn't manage money.

Hey...you guys don't know the rules...besides selling what you have and giving it to the poor you're supposed to pray for those who curse and despise you. If sued in court for your coat you're supposed to voluntarily give your cloak. You people are a riot.

What a lie..... you obviously NEVER went to a church with a real man of God leading his flock.

God never said for his people to be poor and w/o any worldly comforts!
We are just not supposed to take it from our fellow men, but to show them the way to prosperity on their own and of their own free will.

You are a lost soul and I cant help you though a messageboard.

That ministering to lost souls is a biggie. The church always needs more money. Like George Carlin said, God is all caring, almighty, all powerful, all knowing but for some reason just couldn't manage money.

So you tell me.... how is the church supposed to pay for he building and all that goes with having an effective ministry...?

Go out and steal it?

George Carlin was a bitter old comedian, a funny one, but bitter none the less.

Tell me.... how are we to bring Gods message to the people?

I have seen more blessings come my way just for listening to the voice of God and doing what he asks me to do.
No life is not perfect, but it was never meant to be.... we were ALL born into a world of sin. Its how we deal with it that is the key to happiness.

Sorry to see you are so bitter towards God... maybe someday you will see how wrong you are. I just pray it happens.... death is very final.

What a lie..... you obviously NEVER went to a church with a real man of God leading his flock.

God never said for his people to be poor and w/o any worldly comforts!
We are just not supposed to take it from our fellow men, but to show them the way to prosperity on their own and of their own free will.

You are a lost soul and I cant help you though a messageboard.

I'll be here when the morning comes. Get Used To It!!!!

I've attended half a do en churches since 1950 and I was active in all of them. The one very obvious thing about all of them is that they would suck a dick for a weekly donation.

When I finally decided to quit and give it a rest my last pastor followed my ass out here 30 miles away from his church. He couldn't find us...I'm rural and have a place on the lake, so he went to the county sheriff's office and got instructions on how to get out here. When I told him I was through he actually went down to the closest town here and told another preacher where I lived and then I had to run his ass off. It's money and that's all it is. Brainwashing each new generation with that 2000 year old collection of myths and fairy tales is the only reason it's still around...the only reason.

Christianity is losing it's hold. Recent polls of the people show that there are about 10% less who claim to be Christians than in the last 100 years. It's just a matter of time till everybody tells the useless collection of those who preach the cloth to STFU and get a real job.

Forum List

Back