Obama crowd drop-off of 86% since 2008

The largest crowd Obama has been able to gather so far this election cycle is 14,000.
Dems bring in crowds by the busload to fill stadium for Obama speech | Fox News

The largest in 2008 was 100,000 plus in St. Louis, according to Obama's people.
St. Louis rally largest Obama crowd in U.S. | Minnesota Public Radio News

That's a drop-off of 86%, folks.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

could be worse. he could be forcing people to bus in their employees on threat of being fired... you know, like romney

Sorry dear, you're gonna have to back that up.....

already asked twice, and she's ignored the requests. She's full of shit, as usual.

The largest crowd Obama has been able to gather so far this election cycle is 14,000.

could be worse. he could be forcing people to bus in their employees on threat of being fired... you know, like romney

Show me 1 piece of proof that Romney was involved in something like that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]Cricket Sound - YouTube[/ame]

And?

Obama's first election to the Presidency was history making.

Now? Not so much.

Hopefully..race and gender will be a completely mundane topic when it comes to who gets into office. As in..it doesn't have any effect whatsoever.

Show me 1 piece of proof that Romney was involved in something like that.

<looks at watch>
nothing.... nada... zip... zilch

You forgot the Over a Million at the Nation's Capitol for our President to get sworn in.
A 3,000 Kg truck bomb going off that time and world economy would have been a better place to live today. :mad:

You're typical republican which is why I support the President. Statements like the one you just made only solidify my support for the man. Thanks.

You forgot the Over a Million at the Nation's Capitol for our President to get sworn in.
A 3,000 Kg truck bomb going off that time and world economy would have been a better place to live today. :mad:

You're typical republican which is why I support the President. Statements like the one you just made only solidify my support for the man. Thanks.

yeah right..:rolleyes:
You support him no matter what he does to you, so stop it

I supported the President prior to your birtherism (racism--all birthers are racists) and prior to the deathwish your fellow conservative issued; you're right. People like you make me great that I don't associate with racists and hateful shit-stains like him/her.

As for the crowds, they'll be there for the President at the polls.

Obama is cruising.

I supported the President prior to your birtherism (racism--all birthers are racists) and prior to the deathwish your fellow conservative issued; you're right. People like you make me great that I don't associate with racists and hateful shit-stains like him/her.

Obama is cruising.

whatever, giddyup high horse

Obama is cruising.

If you don't like being called a racist, you should stop being a birther. Make sure you're here the night of 11/6. I want to personally report the results to you.

Obama is cruising.

If you don't like being called a racist, you should stop being a birther. Make sure you're here the night of 11/6. I want to personally report the results to you.

:blahblah:

LEAVE barak alone people...and stop posting ANTI-OBAMA THREADS

you got that...this is lakhotas board now, so deal with it

Last edited:

if that makes you feel better about romney having no bounce from his convention, have at it. *shrug*

FOX Rumor Mill credibility dropped-off 86%.

Obama's average crowd size in 2008 was 15,000 to 20,000. Let's hear it for the FOX Gossip Network cherry-picking data to prove GOP propaganda. :clap2:

Obama's average crowd size in 2008 was 15,000 to 20,000. Let's hear it for the FOX Gossip Network cherry-picking data to prove GOP propaganda. :clap2:

I must have stuttered or something. I don't recall talking about averages. I DO recall stating facts about the largest crowd size for Obama this election cycle, vs. in 2008.

Care to actually prove my specific number inaccurate?

if that makes you feel better about romney having no bounce from his convention, have at it. *shrug*

Being a moderator, I'd expect you to have a little more intellectual integrity than the average libtard.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/244646-obama-crowd-drop-off-of-86-since-2008-a-2.html#post5932080
I guess I was wrong, as you still have not addressed you lie earlier in this thread.

I must have stuttered or something. I don't recall talking about averages. I DO recall stating facts about the largest crowd size for Obama this election cycle, vs. in 2008.

Prove it is not cherry-picked.

You're the one disputing the numbers I posted from two sources... the burden is on YOU to prove the numbers used are not accurate. Just disputing them without evidence to back you up doesn't cut it, dumb ass.

BTW, you DID notice that the source of the number for the largest Obama crowd in 2008 was the Obama campaign... right?

You're the one disputing the numbers I posted from two sources... the burden is on YOU to prove the numbers used are not accurate. Just disputing them without evidence to back you up doesn't cut it, dumb ass.

BTW, you DID notice that the source of the number for the largest Obama crowd in 2008 was the Obama campaign... right?
I showed they were cherry-picked and you can;t prove otherwise.
Thank you.

I showed they were cherry-picked

No, you didn't....

Run along...

Forum List

Back