Obama creates 297,000 JOBS!

Hmm 850 billion divided by 297,000 jobs..... yeah that Obama he dun gut

40% of which were tax cuts.

So..not sure what you are saying. Tax cuts work? Or they don't?

Obamanomics don't work.

Businesses started hiring as soon as the Progressive Jihad on Free Enterprise was halted by the November 2010 Tsunami

but i thought it was already determined on here that policy doesnt affect job creation? is the right back tracking on that statement now?

and seeing as how none of the newly elected were in power yet, nor was there a tax compromise on the books, the credit for the 297,000 jobs created goes solely to Obama and the democratic congress.

40% of which were tax cuts.

So..not sure what you are saying. Tax cuts work? Or they don't?

Obamanomics don't work.

Businesses started hiring as soon as the Progressive Jihad on Free Enterprise was halted by the November 2010 Tsunami

but i thought it was already determined on here that policy doesnt affect job creation? is the right back tracking on that statement now?

and seeing as how none of the newly elected were in power yet, nor was there a tax compromise on the books, the credit for the 297,000 jobs created goes solely to Obama and the democratic congress.

The economy started to tank the day Nancy picked up the gavel and its looks like recovery started as soon as she handed it back

Obamanomics don't work.

The economy started to tank the day Nancy picked up the gavel and its looks like recovery started as soon as she handed it back

:cuckoo:

the recovery actually started soon after Obama took office.

4586046313_028d681d2a.jpg

in 2008 the GDP was at 0.6% when Bush left office
in Dec 2010 the GDP was 2.6%.

LOL, the RECOVERY started soon after the Obama took office.

wow, maybe he is a Saint that was sent to us to SAVE US.:lol:

if that is the case, then no policy he pushed had anything to do with it :lol:

A full time job without a specified end date, as opposed to a temp job which is for a limited term.

So you post this now..after posting I was wrong about posting the very same thing.

Gosh..

Which is it?

Because according two your previous post..we are both wrong.

4586046313_028d681d2a.jpg

Census: Number of poor may be millions higher - Yahoo! News

Is unemployment under 8%? NO!

Where's the deficit? You have to use scientific notation to track it!

Let's clear up the these-are-seasonal-jobs crap about this report once and for all.

This is directly from ADP's website (uh, they did the report in case you're not paying attention)

Private-sector employment increased by 297,000 from November to December on a seasonally adjusted basis, according to the latest ADP National Employment Report® released today.

Now let's add this from the same site:

The data for both reports is collected for pay periods that can be interpolated to include the week of the 12th of each month, and processed with statistical methodologies similar to those used by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics to compute employment from its monthly survey of establishments.

Now do you need that explained to you? Anyone?

ADP Employment Report

Now, we can all enjoy this falling on deaf ears and all the ignorant wingnuts will continue their dismissals of the report as if the reality of the above doesn't exist.

Nice try, but I've already posted that info. It will never sink in. Wingnuts are immune to facts.

They are stupid people. Conservatives are stupid by nature because you could not believe what they believe unless you are stupid. They object to being called stupid, they don't think they are stupid,

but part of being stupid does, in fact, include the inability to recognize one's own stupidity.

Good grief, that whole post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^STUPID.:eek:

How can you argue with stupid Steph? It's simply incredible there's obama ass lickers in here trying to sound as though obama has been/is good for job creation, when he took office and unemployment was 5.4%, and now it's 9.6%. They must live in an alternate universe or a time warp bubble. I've never seen such a display of outright ignorance and blind kool aide drunk.

Most likely the owners of the company's that hired new employees should get the credit,if you think Obamma is responsible??!! well have you cashed this months check yet??

How can you argue with stupid Steph? It's simply incredible there's obama ass lickers in here trying to sound as though obama has been/is good for job creation, when he took office and unemployment was 5.4%, and now it's 9.6%. They must live in an alternate universe or a time warp bubble. I've never seen such a display of outright ignorance and blind kool aide drunk.

so when Obama took office in 2008, and none of his policies were in affect, was he responsible for the affects of the previous administrations economy for the first year just because he was the president?

and also, i was under the impression that several people on here have already agreed that Obamas policies didnt necessarily affect job creation....

so which argument is right? that his policies do affect job creation or do not?

based on that line of argument... then if you can blame Obama for unemployment, why can't he be praised for job creation?

A full time job without a specified end date, as opposed to a temp job which is for a limited term.

So you post this now..after posting I was wrong about posting the very same thing.

Gosh..

Which is it?

Because according two your previous post..we are both wrong.

That's not what I said you were wrong about. You claimed that corporate entities who were awash in cash were now hiring. Most of the new hires are in firms with less than 499 people - which are not Awash In Cash. The jobs are largely service related - which is generally a low pay category.

chart-job-growth-bush-obama.jpg

well since job losses peaked in Jan 09, right after Obama took control, he has been instrumental in reversing the trend of job losses under Bush. Although this chart only goes until March of 2010, it still shows the Obama trend.

Your chart doesn't prove that either Bush or Obama are responsible for the job losses or gains that took place.

It's easy to count the number of jobs "created".

Tell me, any of you brilliant leftists, how many private sector jobs did the Health Care Deform Bill eliminate?

Here's evidence of quite a few.

American Thinker Blog: Obamacare stops construction at 45 physician owned hospitals nationwide

I don't know how many, but it killed the construction worker's jobs AND the jobs that WOULDS HAVE BEEN CREATED at the hospitals that WERE being built, not to mention the jobs that would have been created in businesses serving the hospitals and hospital workers.

Obamacare should be repealed. Now THAT would create some jobs...in the private sector.

Last edited:

Wingnuts believe that the govt is not responsible for job creation......except when it is :cuckoo:

chart-job-growth-bush-obama.jpg

well since job losses peaked in Jan 09, right after Obama took control, he has been instrumental in reversing the trend of job losses under Bush. Although this chart only goes until March of 2010, it still shows the Obama trend.

Your chart doesn't prove that either Bush or Obama are responsible for the job losses or gains that took place.

Take it up with your wingnut buddies who posted a similar chart (but one that cut out the info that Obama created jobs) and tried to argue that it showed that Obama was destroying jobs.

Wingnuts think that the govt is not responsible for creating jobs.....except when it is.

Forum List

Back