Jobs at +263,000

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
According the the leftist WSJ. Good news for most Americans, bad news for the regressive shills.

Private Sector Reports Stronger-Than-Expected Boost to Payrolls in March

Private-sector hiring this year remained strong as employers reported adding more workers to their payrolls in March than expected, according to a report released Wednesday.

Private payrolls across the nation rose by 263,000 last month, said payroll processor Automatic Data Processing Inc. and forecasting firm Moody’s Analytics. This was much better than a gain of 180,000 expected by economists polled by The Wall Street Journal. In February, ADP’s report showed the private-sector added 298,000 jobs. The report is based on data collected from ADP clients in addition to lagged behind government figures.

Private Sector Reports Stronger-Than-Expected Boost to Payrolls in March

I'll never get tired of all the WINNING!!!!!!!

While I have as yet not landed a job personally, I have had almost 20 calls asking me further questions.

My problem is that I was out for a herniated disc for nearly two years and have had trouble finding a new job for the last year.

But all this hiring news is very encouraging.

I feel hopeful that I will find a job by the end of the year.

I've been getting tons of calls, emails, and linkedin messages from exec recruiters since the beginning of the year. I'm not looking as I love my job, but it's good to know that the economy is getting healthier.

• Banned
They are hiring now around here and last year they were not. Welders, mechanics, bus drivers, etc.

I just got called for a cashier job interview tomorrow!

Great Googly!

I can do SOMETHING with my life again! lol

Forum List

Back