Obama concerned about Trumps knowledge of the issues

This is the crux of Trump's appeal; to the equally proudly ignorant nativists and scape goatists in american society who do indeed have a legitimate beef with the system, but instead of rightly questioning the system, turn their ire toward the system's other victims who have also been left behind. It's classic eurocolonial divide and conquer perception management.

Your commie Western Civ 101 professor would be proud of your screed.

"Commie" = I got nuttin' cuz I ain't shore whut ya juss said.

Wasn't calling you a commie, calling the guy/gal I am guessing gave you the inspiration for your rant a commie.

you are just a troll hack twatwaddle.

No one's allowed their own viewpoint in your america, got that long ago hon.

How have I stopped your viewpoint? I just ridicule it, as it deserves.

The only side trying to stop people from speaking is yours. You idiots own viewpoint suppression right now.

The whole world is concerned with's Trumps grasp on the issues. The rest of the world (except Putin) is seriously concerned at the prospect of a Trump presidency.

Funny, nobody dared question Obama's knowledge of anything. Now you guys are into vetting?

Please, Obama was a clueless buffoon then, and hasn't gotten much better in 7 1/2 years of OJT.

This is the crux of Trump's appeal; to the equally proudly ignorant nativists and scape goatists in american society who do indeed have a legitimate beef with the system, but instead of rightly questioning the system, turn their ire toward the system's other victims who have also been left behind. It's classic eurocolonial divide and conquer perception management.

Wasn't calling you a commie, calling the guy/gal I am guessing gave you the inspiration for your rant a commie.

The only side trying to stop people from speaking is yours. You idiots own viewpoint suppression right now.

What the hell are you going on about? Please pull a thought together.

Obama says he's worried about Trump's knowledge of issues

Obama is touching on what I have been saying for months. Trump came in a year ago with a painfully weak knowledge of international politics, the economy, immigration, the military and social issues.

While there is nothing wrong in not being an expert on every subject when you run for President, Trump has shown an arrogance where he not only doesn't understand the implication of what he says but refuses to spend the time to learn

This is hilarious. obumer certainly didn't understand the threat that ISIS represented and his Sc of State (who was she again) didn't seem to know any better, either...

Set aside the nuclear codes. What I think is scary is a president who doesn’t know their stuff and doesn’t seem to have interest in learning what they don't know,” Obama said. “Basic knowledge about the world or what a nuclear triad is or where various countries are or the difference between Sunni and Shia in the Muslim world. And those are things that he doesn’t know and hasn’t seemed to spend a lot of time trying to find out about.”

What the hell are you going on about? Please pull a thought together.

I am replying to your shitposts. If you can't be informed about what you are bitching about, that isn't my problem.

The whole world is concerned with's Trumps grasp on the issues. The rest of the world (except Putin) is seriously concerned at the prospect of a Trump presidency.

Funny, nobody dared question Obama's knowledge of anything. Now you guys are guys are into vetting?

Please, Obama was a clueless buffoon then, and hasn't gotten much better in 7 1/2 years of OJT.

hell, the one advantage of a Republican President is a press that actually wants to do its job.

Funny, nobody dared question Obama's knowledge of anything. No you guys are guys are into vetting?

Obama got vetted twice by the american public, and won, and he's not on the ticket this time. Niether of those on the ticket this time should become president, that's the issue now.

Funny, nobody dared question Obama's knowledge of anything. Now you guys are guys are into vetting?

hell, the one advantage of a Republican President is a press that actually wants to do its job.

You poor sod, you really don't uinderstand the system do you, at all.

Funny, nobody dared question Obama's knowledge of anything. Now you guys are into vetting?

Nobody dared? Funny, I seem to recall that the RW media did nothing but trumpet Obama's "inexperience" and his "cult of personality". And now look who your nominee is. :lol:

Obama didn't know:

How many states are in the USA

Our major Holidays

Our legal System

How old we are (Please dare me to post the videos backing up each point)

but, but but but Trump is stew pit!

Funny, nobody dared question Obama's knowledge of anything. No you guys are guys are into vetting?

Obama got vetted twice by the american public, and won, and he's not on the ticket this time. Niether of those on the ticket this time should become president, that's the issue now.

Oh palease.... Obama was a complete zilch with a track record of nothing. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of those that cried "foul" when anyone questioned Obama's credentials. To think Obama won because of his resume if beyond delusional. He was the hip half black guy.

You poor sod, you really don't uinderstand the system do you, at all.

Can you provide some more generic, content-free responses?

A screaming howler monkey could put together better posts.

Set aside the nuclear codes. What I think is scary is a president who doesn’t know their stuff and doesn’t seem to have interest in learning what they don't know,” Obama said. “Basic knowledge about the world or what a nuclear triad is or where various countries are or the difference between Sunni and Shia in the Muslim world. And those are things that he doesn’t know and hasn’t seemed to spend a lot of time trying to find out about.”
So he gives the Shia in Iran an opportunity to go nuclear, after he allows ISIS (sunni) a chance to take over three countries, and hands Egypt over to the Muslim Brotherhood (also sunni)...

Want to talk about CLUELESS???.

Or the "Big Bang Theory"???

Nobody dared? Funny, I seem to recall that the RW media did nothing but trumpet Obama's "inexperience" and his "cult of personality". And now look who your nominee is. :lol:

They did, and were denounced as "racist". The leftwing response to all who dare question Obama.

Forum List

Back