Donald John Trump is not Hillary Clinton problem:

Will the Third Party candidate prevent Hillary Clinton from becoming the next U.S. President?

• Yes

• No

• Mango

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Jill Stein and Gary Johnson are the ones she need to worry about because of the fact those two will be drawing from the Sanders voters. The third party candidate will be the biggest threat to Hillary Clinton bid to the White House and if she can not appeal to them it could mean Donald John Trump victory this November.

Now I am sure many of you will dismiss this and claim the third party candidate has no chance and will not draw enough votes and it could be true about Jill Stein but Gary Johnson is a different story.

Someone like Gary Johnson will draw the Sanders voter because of his stance on drugs, the criminal system and Immigration Reform and this will hurt Hillary Clinton this November.

Usually the Libertarian candidate will only hurt the GOP candidate but this November this might not be the case.

Again many of Hillary Clinton voters will write what I am saying is hogwash and proclaim that Sanders supporters will either vote Clinton or stay home, but if they don't then don't blame me for your partisan blindness and unwillingness to accept that some voters can not stomach the idea of voting for Hillary Clinton.

So as November rolls around you Progressive Liberals should focus on the State to State polls and forget the National polls and see where Johnson and Stein rank in each swing state because if they are drawing in the teens of percentage combined then Clinton could lose that state and the game is to win the Electoral College and Johnson and Stein could prevent Clinton from that...

Now enjoy this and remember I already know the most partisan of posters will dismiss this warning and proclaim everyone is a mindless drone like them, but reality is Clinton need to worry about the Sanders voters that could go to Johnson and Stein this November...

Jill Stein and Gary Johnson are the ones she need to worry about because of the fact those two will be drawing from the Sanders voters. The third party candidate will be the biggest threat to Hillary Clinton bid to the White House and if she can not appeal to them it could mean Donald John Trump victory this November.
Yeah, could be.

Stein will definitely draw more from Clinton, and I've been surprised to see how many Bernie supporters have said they'll vote for Johnson.

Either way, we can just keep our eyes on the polls, particularly battleground states. Nice to see these two getting attention.

Nice to see anyone outside the system getting mention, Trump is still part of the system, the "outsider" schtick is bogus.

Forum List

Back