When was Hillary's last Press Conference?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ridgerunner, Jul 27, 2016.

  1. Ridgerunner
    Offline

    Ridgerunner 'Ole Wise One' Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2016
    Messages:
    2,595
    Thanks Received:
    893
    Trophy Points:
    375
    Location:
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Ratings:
    +4,012
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  2. Obiwan
    Offline

    Obiwan Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2015
    Messages:
    7,765
    Thanks Received:
    2,564
    Trophy Points:
    390
    Location:
    Indianapolis
    Ratings:
    +10,614
    When was Hillary's last press conference????

    Seems like it was back when Bill was touting the benefits of being faithful to your spouse....
     
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. mamooth
    Offline

    mamooth Gold Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2012
    Messages:
    18,022
    Thanks Received:
    3,159
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Location:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Ratings:
    +10,870
    Who cares?

    She's given many interviews, and answered everyone's questions. She's far more transparent than Trump. It isn't even close. Trump evades every question asked of him, and Clinton doesn't.
     
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Freewill
    Offline

    Freewill Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2011
    Messages:
    30,805
    Thanks Received:
    4,956
    Trophy Points:
    1,130
    Ratings:
    +16,327
    I guess you didn't watch the Trump press conference today. He answer many many questions. Everyone as a matter of fact.
     
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. candycorn
    Offline

    candycorn Alis volat propriis

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2009
    Messages:
    40,025
    Thanks Received:
    4,810
    Trophy Points:
    1,830
    Ratings:
    +13,431
    When was it? It was at the same time Trump last released his tax returns...
     
  6. Ridgerunner
    Offline

    Ridgerunner 'Ole Wise One' Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2016
    Messages:
    2,595
    Thanks Received:
    893
    Trophy Points:
    375
    Location:
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Ratings:
    +4,012
  7. Freewill
    Offline

    Freewill Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2011
    Messages:
    30,805
    Thanks Received:
    4,956
    Trophy Points:
    1,130
    Ratings:
    +16,327
    Trump is being once again audited, or more to the point, Obama's IRS is on another witch hunt. No one in that situation releases their information. Trump said that once it is over he will release the information.

    Until then just keep on not telling the truth.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rexx Taylor
    Offline

    Rexx Taylor Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    25,409
    Thanks Received:
    2,102
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Location:
    Sarasota, Florida
    Ratings:
    +16,087
    Last Time Hillary held a press conference? when Michael Jackson was a black male
     
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 3
  9. Rozman
    Offline

    Rozman Gold Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,683
    Thanks Received:
    3,077
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Location:
    Brooklyn,NY
    Ratings:
    +6,793
    Bruce Jenner was a dude....
    Miami Vice and LA Law were the top TV shows...
    Fleetwood MAC was just starting out....
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  10. MACAULAY
    Offline

    MACAULAY Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2013
    Messages:
    3,297
    Thanks Received:
    978
    Trophy Points:
    335
    Ratings:
    +4,153
    The problem is obvious.

    She can't answer questions from the Press without Lying, and the American People are sick to death of being lied to by Hillary Clinton.

    But, maybe a few more lies won't hurt.

    68% don't trust her now. The other 32% are obviously Fools or are living generation by generation on the Federal Government Plantation, or Both.

    I think she out to go out and tell some real whoppers.

    Like about her Foreign Policy. She knows nothing. Total Incompetence. Total Corruption. Adept only at extracting money for the Clinton Foundation...from Foreigners and their governments who need favors from the State Department.

    Starting with the ridiculous Red Reset button she gave the Russian, she and Obama have got the whole world pretty screwed up.

    So, maybe she could tell the Citizens that she has just gone over to settle things and had to land in the midst of sniper fire.

    That would make her sound brave...and 32%, apparently, will believe it THE SECOND TIME, too.

    Love that USC Poll. Pretty much all groups, by education, by income, by race....have got the lying Bitch figured out.

    ___________
     
    • Agree Agree x 2

Share This Page