Obama complainers do not feel anti-Trumpsters have the right to complain

And you Obama backers tried to demonize those who complained about Obama and treated them exactly how you are being treated now. So yes what's good for the goose is indeed good for the gander.
Obama backers didn't want the comments from anti-Obama to stop. It showed who you are.

The Trumpsters want the anti-Trumpsters to shut up because they make too much sense.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama, the Obama economy did not work so it's time to MoveOn…

And you Obama backers tried to demonize those who complained about Obama and treated them exactly how you are being treated now. So yes what's good for the goose is indeed good for the gander.
Obama backers didn't want the comments from anti-Obama to stop. It showed who you are.

The Trumpsters want the anti-Trumpsters to shut up because they make too much sense.
havent' seen any make sense yet.

Why don't you try?

The silliness of that speaks for its self.

There would be no trump if there was no Obama, the Obama economy did not work so it's time to MoveOn…
We will see the economy that Trump delivers.
I bet those in the middle and the bottom of our economy will do worse under Trump.
Time will tell.

Hypocrisy of the right shows through in many ways with the election of "The Donald".

The right lived by complaining about everything Obama did.

As many complain about Trump, these same complainers say those who want to complain about Trump should shut up.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

What are you blabbering about?

Personally I very much like it when idiots self identify. Please, continue you rants about how Trump should be assassinated. We are all better of for knowing your true nature...

Hypocrisy of the right shows through in many ways with the election of "The Donald".

As many complain about Trump, these same complainers say those who want to complain about Trump should shut up.

Obama only represented people that voted for him… Fact

Fact: Trump only represents people who voted for him.
Both are true
That is so funny, that some people think that whoever gets elected is going to be representing those who did not vote for them…

At my age I know whoever is elected does not represent me and you for that matter. Hell they all represent themselves, congress and senate represent lobbyists and white house staff represents their own self interest and step up at next job. So I have no pre conceived motion's any of our elected officials represent the people.

I disagree with the premise. I don't recall the right wing causing trouble at Hillary's campaign events and currently it is a leftist organization Black Bloc that wishes to stifle free speech.

I didn't vote for Trump and as with any president I have my share of complaints with him. But while a very few here have nothing more to resort to than name calling, most here will express a thoughtful response.

Last edited:

Obama only represented people that voted for him… Fact

Fact: Trump only represents people who voted for him.
Both are true
That is so funny, that some people think that whoever gets elected is going to be representing those who did not vote for them…

At my age I know whoever is elected does not represent me and you for that matter. Hell they all represent themselves, congress and senate represent lobbyists and white house staff represents their own self interest and step up at next job. So I have no pre conceived motion's any of our elected officials represent the people.
Career politicians are all about… The career politician and their cash cow that is the federal government…
Just look at barry and Michelle Obama raking it in - by the time they're 60 they will be zillionaire's.
But at same time we really can't blame them, it's the stupid bastards the trust the federal government should be blamed. Lol

Forum List

Back