Chelsea Clinton Can't Take a Joke...Or TELL One

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Chelsea Can’t Take A Joke, Dumps On ‘SNL’ Star’s Line About Hillary Losing [VIDEO]

'Variety held its “Power of Women” luncheon in New York City Friday, and one of the honorees was Chelsea Clinton. While introducing the honorees, “Saturday Night Live” star Vanessa Bayer made a joke about Chelsea’s mother, Hillary Clinton, losing the presidential election.'

BAYER:
"OK, we have some pretty amazing honorees this afternoon: Jessica Chastain, Gayle King, Blake Lively, Audra McDonald, Tina Knowles, Shari Redstone, and Chelsea Clinton. And they all have one thing in common: None of their moms are president.”

upload_2017-4-26_15-30-59.jpeg

CHELSEA ATTEMPTS TO FIGHT BACK WITH THER OWN 'JOKE':
"“Vanessa, we may be able to say in this room today that no one’s mother is currently president, but someday, someone’s will be.”

upload_2017-4-26_15-33-31.jpeg

Maybe so, dear, but - like your mother - it won't be YOU!

upload_2017-4-26_15-34-14.jpeg

Chelsea is an ordinary person, and she should just bow out of public life and live somewhere remote and raise cattle or something.

Chelsea is an ordinary person, and she should just bow out of public life and live somewhere remote and raise cattle or something.
Now that the '"access' and ability to grant 'Favors' has disappeared after Hillary's loss, so has the donations to the Clinton Foundation...which was her sole source of income. She's got to go out and find an actual JOB now. :p

Now that the '"access' and ability to grant 'Favors' has disappeared after Hillary's loss, so has the donations to the Clinton Foundation...which was her sole source of income. She's got to go out and find an actual JOB now. :p

Maybe she can trade cattle futures, like her mother?

Why the Chelsea madness?

Trump's daughter Ivanka is hip-deep in corruption, so the order has gone out to deflect by attacking Clinton's daughter.

Hell no

keep her in the spotlight...

gets bright enough, she'll scoot under a cabinet

Chelsea is a savant. She understood international politics and Nazi atrocities when she was 5 years old and wrote a letter to Reagan urging him not to go to Bitburg.

...and this is pre-internet...she was a VERY aware 5 year old.

This is real...

1430444233265273008.jpg

1430444233406024368.jpg

Chelsea is a savant. She understood international politics and Nazi atrocities when she was 5 years old and wrote a letter to Reagan urging him not to go to Bitburg.

This is real...

1430444233265273008.jpg

1430444233406024368.jpg

I see they got the indoctrination started early.....
Now this is funny
Imagine this scenario: Hillary Clinton is president. It's learned that she has deep ties to Putin. She puts utterly unqualified billionaires in cabinet posts. She puts her daughter Chelsea in a position of influence in the West Wing. And Chelsea's husband is her chief advisor. She refuses to release any tax returns, she blocks access to the visitor logs in the White House and Bill refuses to live in the White House so our tax dollars are spent keeping him safe in Chappaqua. And Hillary spends almost every weekend lounging in a resort. AND, in an interview, she names the wrong country she bombed while bragging about the chocolate cake she was eating while she ordered said bombing. I could go on and on. The point is that the outrage, the outcries, the screaming by Republicans would be heard around the world and impeachment proceedings would already be underway.

Chelsea Clinton: I left the church when I was 6 because it opposed abortion

In a new interview, Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, says she left the Baptist Church at the age of 6 because it has a strongly pro-life position opposing abortions.

Clinton made the comment at a recent fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in an attempt to address evangelicals who question her mother’s faith in God. She said she was upset when teachers in a Sunday School class talked about the wrongness of abortion.

“I find it quite insulting sometimes when people say to my mom, my dad or me . . . that they question our faith,’ said Chelsea. “I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did, because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was 6 in Sunday school — that’s a true story.”

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I bet BILL got his dick sucked by the age of 5 by nanny, Those Clinton's are all PRODIGIES!

Last edited:
Chelsea Can’t Take A Joke, Dumps On ‘SNL’ Star’s Line About Hillary Losing [VIDEO]

'Variety held its “Power of Women” luncheon in New York City Friday, and one of the honorees was Chelsea Clinton. While introducing the honorees, “Saturday Night Live” star Vanessa Bayer made a joke about Chelsea’s mother, Hillary Clinton, losing the presidential election.'

BAYER:
"OK, we have some pretty amazing honorees this afternoon: Jessica Chastain, Gayle King, Blake Lively, Audra McDonald, Tina Knowles, Shari Redstone, and Chelsea Clinton. And they all have one thing in common: None of their moms are president.”

View attachment 123453

CHELSEA ATTEMPTS TO FIGHT BACK WITH THER OWN 'JOKE':
"“Vanessa, we may be able to say in this room today that no one’s mother is currently president, but someday, someone’s will be.”

View attachment 123455

Maybe so, dear, but - like your mother - it won't be YOU!

View attachment 123456
But she is a good source topic for many jokes.

In a new interview, Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, says she left the Baptist Church at the age of 6 because it has a strongly pro-life position opposing abortions.

Clinton made the comment at a recent fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in an attempt to address evangelicals who question her mother’s faith in God. She said she was upset when teachers in a Sunday School class talked about the wrongness of abortion.

“I find it quite insulting sometimes when people say to my mom, my dad or me . . . that they question our faith,’ said Chelsea. “I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did, because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was 6 in Sunday school — that’s a true story.”

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I bet got his dick sucked by the age of 5 by nanny, Those Clinton's are all PRODIGIES!
The word is CHOICE women hater

She's Web Hubbell's daughter.....Slick never got in Hilly's pants...although he did tell Vernon Jordan he raped her on their wedding night.

chelsea-clinton-webster-hubbell.jpg

I bet got his dick sucked by the age of 5 by nanny, Those Clinton's are all PRODIGIES!
The word is CHOICE women hater
Anti-Child

This is real...

1430444233265273008.jpg

1430444233406024368.jpg

Now this is funny
Imagine this scenario: Hillary Clinton is president. It's learned that she has deep ties to Putin. She puts utterly unqualified billionaires in cabinet posts. She puts her daughter Chelsea in a position of influence in the West Wing. And Chelsea's husband is her chief advisor. She refuses to release any tax returns, she blocks access to the visitor logs in the White House and Bill refuses to live in the White House so our tax dollars are spent keeping him safe in Chappaqua. And Hillary spends almost every weekend lounging in a resort. AND, in an interview, she names the wrong country she bombed while bragging about the chocolate cake she was eating while she ordered said bombing. I could go on and on. The point is that the outrage, the outcries, the screaming by Republicans would be heard around the world and impeachment proceedings would already be underway.

Sorry Special ED...
Thats way too much for someone's opinion I dont give a shit about.

This is real...

Here we go You lack a sense of humor
1430444233265273008.jpg

1430444233406024368.jpg

Now this is funny

Sorry Special ED...

This is real...

1430444233265273008.jpg

1430444233406024368.jpg

Now this is funny

Sorry Special ED...

Forum List

Back