Obama Compared To A Real President

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. This was the instruction a successful President used in dealing with other nations:

"Trust, ....but verify!"

2. Instead, incompetent solipsists such as the foreign policy whiz, nee community organizer, imagines that whatever he says becomes instant reality.

3. So, the 'Draw a red line' diplomacy.

4. Then, we were told that allowing Putin to lead, while our chief busied himself with golf and bloviating, he, in effect won.....and Syria would hand over the loathsome poison gas weapons.
Another Obama success!

Uh, oh......

5. "West fears discrepancies in Syria’s reporting of poison gas arsenal....
weapons declaration is full of doubts, discrepancies"
West fears discrepancies in Syria?s reporting of poison gas arsenal | South China Morning Post

6. "Israel: Assad has killed with poison gas 30 times since August
From the day that he signed the deal, [Assad] has used chemical weapons over thirty times, and in every case citizens were killed,” the officer said, adding that the weapons were “tactically deployed” with mortars and short-range rockets.

Israel: Assad has killed with poison gas 30 times since August | The Times of Israel

7. "Syrian Opposition Says It Has Evidence Of Chlorine Gas Attack"
Syria Poison Gas Attack

8. What have we learned?

Consistency is one thing Obama has:

This inept version of a commander-in-chief is just as good at foreign policy as he is at domestic.

9. He's the only one who doesn't know what a failure he is:

The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers.
Obama: I?m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers | AEIdeas

....his supporters are even greater fools.

Forum List

Back